Author Topic: Ben affleck shows off his huge muscles and lats  (Read 27063 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Ben affleck shows off his huge muscles and lats
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2014, 04:54:29 AM »
The most evil people in the world also happen to live on top of the most vaulable resource in the world.  What are the odds?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2014, 08:12:31 AM »
Well said, he speaks the truth!

Affleck has his head so far up his ass he should change his role to that of Buttman.  What a disgusting display of libtardishness.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2014, 08:27:47 AM »
Affleck is an over saturated whiner who got so much handed to him and is of course echoing the bleeding heart mantra.

*Anonymous hacking into _bruce_ account*
Ben... Leave the uSa for Madagascar and you're homo-osmotic life will be spared.
*fedora magic leaves*

???

MikMaq

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2014, 09:31:14 AM »
To be fair, most people - and all normal people- don't indulge in our fetish/cult. They don't look at giant, shaved , roided muscle monsters on a daily basis. They don't even hang out with the big guys at the gym. In fact, most of them don't even go to the gym. So when they see a normal guy with a bit of muscle, he is, in their eyes, muscular. We have to laugh because we judge big by 2002 NOC Ruhl standards.
To be fair, he's also got a big frame. Your average natty is gonna look smaller than him just because of the height advantage.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2014, 09:56:50 AM »
OK Ben.

Take a walk along ANY street in eastern Syria. Be sure to bring along a tape of your Bill Maher show pro Islam rant. That would make a great wide screen background as they lop your whiny libtard head off. I can hear your final plea..."I don't count cards".

I swear, the insane are running the freakin asylum.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2014, 11:30:46 AM »
I think the point Affleck was trying to make was that by constantly bashing Islam, you will just lead to further discrimination against everyday Muslims who in turn will become more radicalized if they think they are being hated.
Not to mention that unprovoked attacks on their lands is hardly going to make them more friendly.

Affleck unfortunately just doesn't have the intelligence to articulate that point so just ended up coming across as a typical liberal, whining Hollywood clown.

Oh well. :-\

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2014, 11:39:22 AM »
I think the point Affleck was trying to make was that by constantly bashing Islam, you will just lead to further discrimination against everyday Muslims who in turn will become more radicalized if they think they are being hated.
Not to mention that unprovoked attacks on their lands is hardly going to make them more friendly.

Affleck unfortunately just doesn't have the intelligence to articulate that point so just ended up coming across as a typical liberal, whining Hollywood clown.

That's a great everyday Muslim, easy to detonate without a ton of explosive.
O

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2014, 11:40:38 AM »
Islam sucks.  Affleck swallows. 

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2014, 11:48:59 AM »
That's a great everyday Muslim, easy to detonate without a ton of explosive.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2014, 11:50:50 AM »
The most evil people in the world also happen to live on top of the most vaulable resource in the world.  What are the odds?
You are saying Canadians are evil people?  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2014, 11:55:58 AM »

And why shouldn`t we discriminate a collection of beliefs meant for the 7th century?  There is no positive to Islam.  Its useless and worthless to anyone and has extremely bad effects for those in the religion as well as those not involved in it.  Its a cancer to all humanity.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2014, 11:57:40 AM »

Really?  ::)  ::)  ::)

ISIS was completely justified in the lands and resources they seized as well as the people they murder and the Sharia law they impose?

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2014, 12:04:57 PM »
Affleck has his head so far up his ass he should change his role to that of Buttman.  What a disgusting display of libtardishness.

He did a smart thing.  For him to say anything against Islam would be like painting a target on his family.  He is a public figure, wouldn't be too hard for any whack job jihadist to find him.  His main concern is the safety of his wife and kids.  If you are feeling brave why don't you go on any radical Islamist website and start calling Mohamed a goatfucking pedophile. but be sure to leave your name and address and a photo of you doing a double biceps or preferably a most muscular.  I predict someone will be at your door real soon.  Think I'm kidding?

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2014, 12:08:01 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2014, 12:09:11 PM »
He did a smart thing.  For him to say anything against Islam would be like painting a target on his family.  He is a public figure, wouldn't be too hard for any whack job jihadist to find him.  His main concern is the safety of his wife and kids.  If you are feeling brave why don't you go on any radical Islamist website and start calling Mohamed a goatfucking pedophile. but be sure to leave your name and address and a photo of you doing a double biceps or preferably a most muscular.  I predict someone will be at your door real soon.  Think I'm kidding?
Whatever happened to Gary Cooper is what I want to know.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2014, 12:12:25 PM »
Whatever happened to Gary Cooper is what I want to know.

Explain yourself sir.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2014, 12:14:22 PM »
He did a smart thing.  For him to say anything against Islam would be like painting a target on his family.  He is a public figure, wouldn't be too hard for any whack job jihadist to find him.  His main concern is the safety of his wife and kids.  If you are feeling brave why don't you go on any radical Islamist website and start calling Mohamed a goatfucking pedophile. but be sure to leave your name and address and a photo of you doing a double biceps or preferably a most muscular.  I predict someone will be at your door real soon.  Think I'm kidding?

He is a libtard. Islam sucks, Ben swallows.  As for your suggestion, I fear more of what the Ironmeister would do to my photo here but no, I don't think you are kidding and neither do I think you're being smart or cute with your supposition.

As a dear friend would say, don't go there.

And a smarter thing would have been for Ben not to appear on the show.  But again, he's a libtard and eager to put his foot in his mouth.  Or worse.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2014, 12:19:45 PM »
He is a libtard. Islam sucks, Ben swallows.  As for your suggestion, I fear more of what the Ironmeister would do to my photo here but no, I don't think you are kidding and neither do I think you're being smart or cute with your supposition.

As a dear friend would say, don't go there.

And a smarter thing would have been for Ben not to appear on the show.  But again, he's a libtard and eager to put his foot in his mouth.  Or worse.

No one has ever called me cute, but I am quite smart.  I re assert my claim that as a public figure it is dangerous for him to say anything against Islam. Nothing to do with being liberal or conservative.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2014, 12:24:48 PM »
No one has ever called me cute, but I am quite smart.  I re assert my claim that as a public figure it is dangerous for him to say anything against Islam. Nothing to do with being liberal or conservative.

The others on that panel are as much public figures as Ben and yet some of them  speak their minds against Islam.  It is because they have one and a conscious to go with it.  If the Christ were as much a dirtbag as Mohammed, I would decry Him with equal fervor. 

The truth of the inherent evil of Islam may not be Afflect's cross to bear.  He's too busy seeing how low he low can go in the Hollyweird game of Moral Limbo.  If he has nothing of true merit to say, perhaps he should just be quiet.  If Islam were to succeed, he won't be allowed to say anything outside of what they tell him to.  Fact.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2014, 12:29:43 PM »

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2014, 12:32:57 PM »

Being a nice nice non Muslim means nothing to these simian retards. The USA vet they are now positioning for the next beheading was devoting his life to poor Muslim street kids in Lebanon when he was kidnapped.  

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2014, 12:53:52 PM »

ahaha sopranos was so funny

"i had a half semester of college so let me tell you this............."

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2014, 01:45:08 PM »
Really?  ::)  ::)  ::)

ISIS was completely justified in the lands and resources they seized as well as the people they murder and the Sharia law they impose?

I'm referring more to the original invasion of Iraq which was an illegal war and triggered many of the issues in that region that exist today, including what ISIS are doing.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2014, 04:16:28 PM »
Being a nice nice non Muslim means nothing to these simian retards. The USA vet they are now positioning for the next beheading was devoting his life to poor Muslim street kids in Lebanon when he was kidnapped.  

Hey, don't think I disagree with you.  I'm really starting to despise these mussys.  I was working out today and a couple of them came near me and I was keeping one eye on them. Had a 10lb plate handy just in case I had to clock one of them.  They don't even speak english, probably planning a suicide bombing.

Yeah Ben was out of his element there, I guess that's why they called him

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2014, 05:41:18 PM »
'Ben Affleck can't hide his huge muscles in a T-shirt as he steps out with Jennifer Garner... following 30 lbs weight gain for Batman' ;D

ils and gyno, nothing cgi can't cover up :-\

very good filmmaker though 8) he should stick to that!

Affleck's been rocking a toupe for years