Author Topic: Friday Night White Knight Fights Etcetera  (Read 17440 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Friday Night White Knight Fights Etcetera
« on: October 05, 2014, 07:27:07 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Friday Night White Knight Fights
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 04:20:08 PM »
Exactly, prick doesn't have the bottle to do anything himself, the herpes riddled lepar.

What are you two sissies whining about now?

I don't think I've ever seen two grown men that get as upset over a message board as you two drama queens.  is there anything you don't piss and moan about ?

it's "leper"  stupid.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 04:26:17 PM »
he has jumped the shark

he slated me and simon off on av s e she rs site obviously trying to cause some real world problems for us

after he left here when it happened to him guy

that move was pure scum

what the fuck are you babbling about now bullshit artist  ::)

do you ever tell the truth, are you even capable ?

Seriously moving forward I will never believe another thing you say.  you make shit up to the point I don't think you even know what's reality and what isn't.  you've got a problem

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 04:35:43 PM »
what the fuck are you babbling about now bullshit artist  ::)

do you ever tell the truth, are you even capable ?

Seriously moving forward I will never believe another thing you say.  you make shit up to the point I don't think you even know what's reality and what isn't.  you've got a problem

Nothing is real brah...this is Getbig.

People just blurt out shit.....then another person agrees and it snowballs....then you end up having to defend yourself continuously....against someones random brain fart for the day.

Don't hate the player.

Hate the game  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 04:44:07 PM »

Nothing is real brah...this is Getbig.

People just blurt out shit.....then another person agrees and it snowballs....then you end up having to defend yourself continuously....against someones random brain fart for the day.

Don't hate the player.

Hate the game  :D

See that's where everyone gets it wrong and overreacts. So bigMC , his little sidekick and the dumb broad are going to say shit about me. a whole three people.

I think I'll survive. 

it's no coincidence nobody has anything to say.  people just wait for the nonsense to run it's course.  and you can always find bigMC involved in one way or another.

guy tries to force his opinions on everyone, and chases you around like you came in his mouth if you tell him to fuck off

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2014, 06:06:35 PM »

See that's where everyone gets it wrong and overreacts. So bigMC , his little sidekick and the dumb broad are going to say shit about me. a whole three people.

I think I'll survive.  

it's no coincidence nobody has anything to say.  people just wait for the nonsense to run it's course.  and you can always find bigMC involved in one way or another.

guy tries to force his opinions on everyone, and chases you around like you came in his mouth if you tell him to fuck off

Well I'll keep it real here for a minute, I know you guys fight all the time on here.

Obviously I don't know Simple Simon properly so I can't comment on him.

But Bigmc and Booty I got to know off the board and I do genuinely think they are lovely people...especially booty.

It's different when u get to know someone off the board, then all this shit on here becomes irrelevant like and u totally changes your perspective and affects your posting so suddenly it looks like your sucking each others tits all the time which can annoy people.

Like me and booty used to fight all the time here and now I think of her like a big sister (seriously)

I think Bigmc is great guy off the board too for example and has a good heart but he does wind me up on here and sometimes on the phone too but its never serious like.

He is just a passionate character that means well but sometimes puts his foot in it without meaning too.

Kinda like a well meaning but annoying dad.

Still he has been more right than wrong about the advices he has given me in the past.

Just sometimes it's hard to accept and he is cocky and not emotionally very intelligent like booty is.

You guys should just try and get on with each other.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2014, 06:26:06 PM »

Well I'll keep it real here for a minute, I know you guys fight all the time on here.

Obviously I don't know Simple Simon properly so I can't comment on him.

But Bigmc and Booty I got to know off the board and I do genuinely think they are lovely people...especially booty.

It's different when u get to know someone off the board, then all this shit on here becomes irrelevant like and u totally changes your perspective and affects your posting so suddenly it looks like your sucking each others tits all the time which can annoy people.

Like me and booty used to fight all the time here and now I think of her like a big sister (seriously)

I think Bigmc is great guy off the board too for example and has a good heart but he does wind me up on here and sometimes on the phone too but its never serious like.

He is just a passionate character that means well but sometimes puts his foot in it without meaning too.

Kinda like a well meaning but annoying dad.

Still he has been more right than wrong about the advices he has given me in the past.

Just sometimes it's hard to accept and he is cocky and not emotionally very intelligent like booty is.

You guys should just try and get on with each other.

i hear what you're saying.

but I have no respect for people that make shit up, and basically talk bullshit....al the time

we all do it....but when it's the crux of your argument , and you keep going on and on, knowing you're talking out of your ass...I have no use for you. it's what children do.

now I went to Av esh e r s  site to try and get him to cause real world problems for him and Simon. joking, trying to wind me up..whatever.  that's a fucked up thing to accuse me of. And it shows his true colors. That's a scummy thing to say...and that's bigMC, he will go to any length to try and win and argument

I don't get mad, I get enlightened by others actions.

I could drop a BOMB on bigMCs head, but i don't need to be a scumbag just to "own" someone.

I'll leave that to him and his asshole friend

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 06:46:41 PM »

but I have no respect for people that make shit up, and basically talk bullshit....al the time

we all do it....but when it's the crux of your argument , and you keep going on and on, knowing you're talking out of your ass...I have no use for you. it's what children do.

now I went to Av esh e r s  site to try and get him to cause real world problems for him and Simon. joking, trying to wind me up..whatever.  that's a fucked up thing to accuse me of. And it shows his true colors. That's a scummy thing to say...and that's bigMC, he will go to any length to try and win and argument

I could drop a BOMB on bigMCs head, but i don't need to be a scumbag just to "own" someone.

Again keeping it real I totally get where you are coming from with that one.
I mean in the past he has totally accused me of some totally random shit.
Like he keeps thinking I am this or that gimmick....which annoys me....because I genuinely would tell him if I had some gimmick going etc without caring about it.
Also I really didn't like the fact that he thought I gave Basille his info (which i would never do in a million years) or anyone's for that matter including simons.

This aspect of Bigmc I don't like and I have told him many times.

Having gotten to know him well enough now, I don't think he does this on purpose anymore...(I used to think that before)
I actually think he kinda panicks and get genuinely paranoid about shit like that and its some kind of self defense mechanism in built in his character.
Cos later he will just apologies and say sorry ....etc....which I actually like about him.

He does genuinely get roid rage and melts down hard and that's when problems start. (I am guilty of this too so can't pretend to be an angel)

The rest of the time when he is in normal mode he is very cool, friendly and loyal guy.

You have to remember he is an x police officer so he has never kinda grown out of the interrogation mentality
I tried to help him with it because I don't think he realizes it can cause people offense in real life when he gets into 20 questions mode.

But all in all he has more good points than bad and has a good heart.
Like if someone is ever genuinely in trouble he would be the first guy helping out.

That I do love about him.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 06:51:09 PM »

bigmc is calling it like how he sees it. The guy is extremely honest! You implied the other day that you were over there on Josh's site reading stuff about me. You know how easy it is to wind them up to go after people off the board. So don't down play what you are doing. Don't act dumb. You are pure scum for the fact that you edging them on to go after myself, Jeff and bigmc. If you had a good character you wouldn't do this to anyone! Despite my dislike for you, I actually pushed the report button when pics of your girl were posted on here by Josh and Alex some time ago. I still hated you but I would do that for anyone on here who has that happen to them and their loved ones!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2014, 07:06:10 PM »
bigmc is calling it like how he sees it. The guy is extremely honest! You implied the other day that you were over there on Josh's site reading stuff about me. You know how easy it is to wind them up to go after people off the board. So don't down play what you are doing. Don't act dumb. You are pure scum for the fact that you edging them on to go after myself, Jeff and bigmc. If you had a good character you wouldn't do this to anyone! Despite my dislike for you, I actually pushed the report button when pics of your girl were posted on here by Josh and Alex some time ago. I still hated you but I would do that for anyone on here who has that happen to them and their loved ones!

who's acting fucking Dumb?

oh that's right...it's not an act with you.

this is what you just said..."you are pure scum for the fact you're edging them to go after myself, jeff and bigMC"   

have you seen A WORD posted on that site where I even remotely imply that?  from ANYONE ? you have zero evidence...i didn't do it, the thought never crossed my mind....but yet here you are posting it as if it's fact. just like you buddy did. and that's really shitty thing to accuse someone of

but I'm a scumbag.  ::),

PS....Like Josh takes orders from me.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2014, 07:14:54 PM »
who's acting fucking Dumb?

oh that's right...it's not an act with you.

this is what you just said..."you are pure scum for the fact you're edging them to go after myself, jeff and bigMC"   

have you seen A WORD posted on that site where I even remotely imply that?  from ANYONE ? you have zero evidence...i didn't do it, the thought never crossed my mind....but yet here you are posting it as if it's fact. just like you buddy did. and that's really shitty thing to accuse someone of

but I'm a scumbag.  ::),

PS....Like Josh takes orders from me.
I am not dumb. It makes you feel better to believe that I am. Anybody who knows me from off here does not think I am dumb. My ex who is a very intelligent professional bodybuilder would not pursue me or spend time with me in real life if he thought I was dumb.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2014, 07:23:20 PM »
I am not dumb. It makes you feel better to believe that I am. Anybody who knows me from off here does not think I am dumb. My ex who is a very intelligent professional bodybuilder would not pursue me or spend time with me in real life if he thought I was dumb.

whatever

conversing with you is like being forced to watch MTV

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2014, 07:30:59 PM »
What does being a pro bodybuilder have to do with intelligence?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2014, 08:30:23 PM »

whatever

conversing with you is like being forced to watch MTV

Conversing with you is pointless because you are scum and a liar! Nothing honest and believable comes out of your mouth. You are edging poor Josh on to come after bigmc and Jeff in real life. You are shit!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2014, 08:36:09 PM »
Conversing with you is pointless because you are scum and a liar! Nothing honest and believable comes out of your mouth. You are edging poor Josh on to come after bigmc and Jeff in real life. You are shit!!!
Do you go along with everything bigmc says, or do you just blindy agree with him no matter what?

P.S. I have no dog in this fight.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2014, 08:46:56 PM »
Do you go along with everything bigmc says, or do you just blindy agree with him no matter what?

P.S. I have no dog in this fight.
I trust bigmc and he has proven his character to be very honest and loyal. He is staunch! He has never swayed as far as always having my back. I have his back!!! He is also doesn't lie. He is one of the most honest people here. I have it from another source that Groink was on Josh's site trying to edge them on to come after us off the board. So bigmc and Jeff are telling the truth!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2014, 08:47:55 PM »
Lol @ intelligent bodybuilder ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2014, 08:50:16 PM »
What does being a pro bodybuilder have to do with intelligence?
Nothing... I just put this out because he lurks and also a midget lurks and he hates the ex and I get pleasure in knowing that his bp went up and chest pains developed. Yes I can be a bitch . It's the Scorpio in me! For his betrayal in posting my pics I will always stick that knife in a little deeper!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2014, 09:20:55 PM »
Nothing... I just put this out because he lurks and also a midget lurks and he hates the ex and I get pleasure in knowing that his bp went up and chest pains developed. Yes I can be a bitch . It's the Scorpio in me! For his betrayal in posting my pics I will always stick that knife in a little deeper!

Posting your pussy pics here probably just upped the amount of people that have seen your busted vag by about 2%.

I wouldn't sweat it.

We all know you love it or you wouldn't keep mentioning that he has them.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2014, 09:36:48 PM »
Posting your pussy pics here probably just upped the amount of people that have seen your busted vag by about 2%.

I wouldn't sweat it.

We all know you love it or you wouldn't keep mentioning that he has them.
nobody had seen my privates until he leaked them. I did nude modeling but never posed like that. Regardless of what you think I will never forgive and forget what the midget did. I can't move on and build a bridge like he told me to do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2014, 10:22:46 PM »
Someone opened the flood gates in this and some other threads today. Now there is a tidal wave of pent up random thoughts and emotions coming from Junior and leaving much of Getbig awash in lengthy, purple font posts.

Some of it is fun reading and some of them are redundant and kind of tired old news. But hey, the energy on Getbig is alive and well. That's what counts in the long run.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2014, 10:24:04 PM »
I trust bigmc and he has proven his character to be very honest and loyal. He is staunch! He has never swayed as far as always having my back. I have his back!!! He is also doesn't lie. He is one of the most honest people here. I have it from another source that Groink was on Josh's site trying to edge them on to come after us off the board. So bigmc and Jeff are telling the truth!

So....in the 15 years I've been here....I've NEVER dug for someone's info, outed anyone, or disrespected their family.

but because bigMC says so....i decided to go after three people at the same time, And you believe him...hahahahaahahaaaaa

because I owned simon's shitty build, and bigMC's  a married guy who flirts with women online...and they are both stalking me like dickheads

see, the DIFFERENCE is......what i say is true

PS bigMC told me something in private that I could embarrass him with, but I haven't done it.  because I don't do that....you fucking moron

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2014, 10:36:40 PM »

So....in the 15 years I've been here....I've NEVER dug for someone's info, outed anyone, or disrespected their family.

but because bigMC says so....i decided to go after three people at the same time, because I owned simon's shitty build, and bigMC's  a married guy who flirts with women online...and they are both stalking me like dickheads

see, the DIFFERENCE is......what i say is true

PS bigMC told me something in private that I could embarrass him with, but I haven't done it.  because I don't do that....you fucking moron
No you just edge poor Josh on to do your dirty work you lying scumbag!!! And Jeff owns you in Physquie!!! I won't comment on the rest.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2014, 10:41:07 PM »
No you just edge poor Josh on to do your dirty work you lying scumbag!!! And Jeff owns you in Physquie!!! I won't comment on the rest.

when Lee Priest let his dog shit in your mouth, what did he do with the pictures?  

did it taste different than Lee's shit?  the smell?

I was talking to him once and he said you licked the dog[s cock too.

Booty sucked a dog's cock

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2014, 10:45:02 PM »
nobody had seen my privates until he leaked them. I did nude modeling but never posed like that. Regardless of what you think I will never forgive and forget what the midget did. I can't move on and build a bridge like he told me to do.

For Groink to leak your pics, you must have sent them to him, right?

So you send random men you have never met pics of your vag and they are supposed to think these are special and private?

Or did Groink just get them off some web site?