Author Topic: how to get over ex gf being with ofher guys  (Read 38629 times)

Simple Simon

Re: how to get over ex gf being with ofher guys
« Reply #250 on: October 25, 2014, 02:46:24 PM »
Tell her the fishnet stockings are gone....and say no more. Give her something to think about.
If he tells her hes wearing them she wont call back.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #251 on: October 25, 2014, 02:48:29 PM »
has he ever specified why he is so hung up on this whore?

golden pussy?

face?

coins?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #252 on: October 25, 2014, 02:55:59 PM »
hahahahahahahahaha sorry to break it to you but it's called being impotent .

Muhammed Ali would not have sex or release for 6 weeks prior to a fight. Not that I practise self control for fighting. But if I ever came across your pathetic self in real life I would take pleasure in knocking you the fuck out.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: October 25, 2014, 02:57:52 PM »
Muhammed Ali would not have sex or release for 6 weeks prior to a fight. Not that I practise self control for fighting. But if I ever came across your pathetic self in real life I would take pleasure in knocking you the fuck out.
on his way to the hospital he would tell paramedics that you are probably raised by a single mother and lacked a fathers attention and support to pursue advanced education and therefore ended up as a laten homosexual drug abuser in a futile attempt to become manly because you are girly and cant survive in a masculin world

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #254 on: October 25, 2014, 03:02:35 PM »
on his way to the hospital he would tell paramedics that you are probably raised by a single mother and lacked a fathers attention and support to pursue advanced education and therefore ended up as a laten homosexual drug abuser in a futile attempt to become manly because you are girly and cant survive in a masculin world

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life. They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Simple Simon

« Reply #255 on: October 25, 2014, 03:03:04 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life. They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

I have missed that.  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #256 on: October 25, 2014, 03:04:55 PM »
I have missed that.  ;D

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Simple Simon

« Reply #257 on: October 25, 2014, 03:10:43 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.
Im tempted to send that to someone at work in an e-mail.   ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: October 25, 2014, 03:46:47 PM »

this is easily the second best copy pasta from getbig

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: October 25, 2014, 05:01:41 PM »
drink hard liquor and listen to soothing songs of luv

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #260 on: October 25, 2014, 06:24:32 PM »

What are "society's rules"? And why must "authority" and "hierarchy" be respected?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #261 on: October 25, 2014, 08:31:20 PM »
What are "society's rules"? And why must "authority" and "hierarchy" be respected?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #262 on: October 25, 2014, 11:46:58 PM »
I've tried that stuff years ago and it did not work for me.

For me it's all about the release.
it seems ball slapper that your goal in life is to ejaculate. Quite a lofty goal .. spiritually speaking you are on the same development plane with a salmon.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: October 26, 2014, 01:02:34 AM »

That's not far from the way I imagine you and the other "getbiggers" look - LOL

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #264 on: October 26, 2014, 07:06:34 AM »
it seems ball slapper that your goal in life is to ejaculate. Quite a lofty goal .. spiritually speaking you are on the same development plane with a salmon.

Honestly? If I could Peter North my way through life, I would.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #265 on: October 26, 2014, 07:11:49 AM »

Your picture is worth -1,000 words dude.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #266 on: October 26, 2014, 07:14:48 AM »
That's not far from the way I imagine you and the other "getbiggers" look - LOL

Post pics stud.

Show us superior you are.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #267 on: October 26, 2014, 07:19:25 AM »
Post pics stud.

Lotsa no-pic studs here on GB these days.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #268 on: October 26, 2014, 07:26:04 AM »
Post pics stud.

He must be very large.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #269 on: October 26, 2014, 07:27:11 AM »
He must be very large.

Trainer-large?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #270 on: October 26, 2014, 10:34:13 AM »
Are you over her yet?  Sheeesh... Grow a mullet and a pair and move on, brother.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #271 on: October 26, 2014, 11:09:39 AM »

alot of truth in that staement, i always carry myself humble cause im afraid to go back to prison now that i have a son,15 -20 yrs ago i wouldnt of thought twice about trying to hurt someone really bad by anymeans i could,if that meant biting them in the face when i was on top of them i would,sticking my fingers in their eyes and trying to rip out their insides i would. like in the statement above there r alot of guys who figure they will flip u off or say something disrespectful then when confronted hide behind the old(go ahead and hit me ill sue u) ::)like he said above some dudes just dont care and will try to hurt u real bad and maybe do more than that if u really got the wrong dude. some guys dont have anything to live for and wont think twice about taking a life,they r out there so its best just to respect people and dont mouth off to anyone
R

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #272 on: October 26, 2014, 11:20:34 AM »
I got laid a week ago by a girl I first had a crush 24years ago!
Felt special as you might imagine.

Now, shes single, with kids and I live with my fiance and our kids.

Still I cant stand the idea that she will propably have other affairs as well! Since
I cant be there everytime she'll feel the need...

Life is.

Simple Simon

« Reply #273 on: October 26, 2014, 11:23:49 AM »
I got laid a week ago by a girl I first had a crush 24years ago!
Felt special as you might imagine.

Now, shes single, with kids and I live with my fiance and our kids.

Still I cant stand the idea that she will propably have other affairs as well! Since
I cant be there everytime she'll feel the need...

Life is.

You are a piece of shit, hope that helps.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #274 on: October 26, 2014, 11:41:58 AM »
Are you over her yet?  Sheeesh... Grow a mullet and a pair and move on, brother.

"They see me whinin, they hatin..."