Author Topic: Terrorist attack in Canada, Multiple shooters on the loose  (Read 13161 times)

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Re: Terrorist attack in Canada, Multiple shooters on the loose
« Reply #150 on: October 23, 2014, 06:08:12 PM »
Well, this just came out.  They actually did find WMD in Iraq but did keep it top secret, even from Congress.
“I love it when I hear, ‘Oh there weren’t any chemical weapons in Iraq,’ ” he said. “There were plenty.”
Did you read all the article, Adonis? Further on there's some qualifying info that makes your quote look, well, a bit slanted :

Participants in the chemical weapons discoveries said the United States suppressed knowledge of finds for multiple reasons, including that the government bristled at further acknowledgment it had been wrong. “They needed something to say that after Sept. 11 Saddam used chemical rounds,” Mr. Lampier said. “And all of this was from the pre-1991 era.”

Others pointed to another embarrassment. In five of six incidents in which troops were wounded by chemical agents, the munitions appeared to have been designed in the United States, manufactured in Europe and filled in chemical agent production lines built in Iraq by Western companies.

I'm sure it was just oversight on your part, and this being getbig, I'm sure you wouldn't want any readers thinking you were deliberately misleading them.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #151 on: October 23, 2014, 06:12:42 PM »
Did you read all the article, Adonis? Further on there's some qualifying info that makes your quote look, well, a bit slanted :

I'm sure it was just oversight on your part, and this being getbig, I'm sure you wouldn't want any readers thinking you were deliberately misleading them.
???

I have no clue as to what your point is.

rotaryfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #152 on: October 24, 2014, 12:31:35 AM »
"In case after case, participants said, analysis of these warheads and shells reaffirmed intelligence failures. First, the American government did not find what it had been looking for at the war’s outset, then it failed to prepare its troops and medical corps for the aged weapons it did find."

Its hard to know who to believe in a world where our media continuously feeds us false or misleading information. Its also difficult to know what we should even care about, considering half the shit on the news is meant to cause hysteria, and doesnt even qualify as news at all. Whether they found WMDs or not in Iraq doesnt really matter to me. The politicians decided to send the troops, and as an afterthought decided to find a politically respectable reason to feed to the public; and at the very least there are a few less muslim extremists in this world because of the war. Maybe a few less terrorist attacks have happened because of that war?

All i know is when i get back to work next week, our flags will be a half mast because some fuckhead decided to shoot people in Ottawa. Good thing hes not coming to this side of the country because we would make him regret every decision he ever made in his life.