Author Topic: Terrorist attack in Canada, Multiple shooters on the loose  (Read 13171 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Terrorist attack in Canada, Multiple shooters on the loose
« on: October 22, 2014, 08:10:49 AM »
http://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/soldier-shot-at-war-memorial-in-ottawa

Edit: oh shit, police saying there are 3 men, 2 more on the loose, one possibly on the roof

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
http://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/soldier-shot-at-war-memorial-in-ottawa

By now, the US authorities would be nervously assuring the public that this incident was most assuredly NOT terrorism.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Surely the kind and peaceful Muslim's weapon accidentally discharged while he was at the memorial honoring fallen Canadian soldiers ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
 oh shit, police saying there are 3 men, 2 more on the loose, one possibly on the roof

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
By now, the US authorities would be nervously assuring the public that this incident was most assuredly NOT terrorism.
Yep. It was those guys

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
oh shit, police saying there are 3 men, 2 more on the loose, one possibly on the roof
Kill those bastards. Shot first ask question later

Army of One

• Getbig V
Shots fired in a hotel now

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Another case of work place violence. BAN WORK!! I mean, its not any of their actual workplaces but I'm sure at least one of them is employed.  Is Jihadi a recognized professional career path?  I looked into it, the benefits suck but the retirement package is great(72 goats).
A

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
I love our Canadian brothers.....however they can no longer intellectualize and pontificate about Jihadists  from their classrooms, boardroom, breakfast rooms and Parliament. Muslims see them (you) as infidels....period.

Wake up Great White North. Radical Islam just declared war on Canada. DO NOT LOOK TO SO CALLED 'MODERATE' CANADIAN MUSLIMS...THEY WILL DO NOTHING!!! They do nothing elsewhere.

MikMaq

This is shit, I got some family in Ottawa, they don't need this fucking bullshit in their backyard.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Shots fired at a shopping mall now

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Terrorist attack in Canada, Multiple shooters on the loose
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2014, 09:01:54 AM »
Isolated muslims who never assimilated to canadian society, prolly have no jobs and spend too much time on the internet. Will get their 15 mn of fame while giving a even worser name to islam, if it was needed.

Lol at comitting a terror act with... a double barreled shotgun... Life expectancy; not long.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 09:02:15 AM »
Twitter is reporting that a Canadian officials are calling this a "terrorist attack".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2014, 09:07:17 AM »
Canadian Terror Attack Thread II: Shooter Confirmed Dead – Update: More Shots Fired At Chateau Laurier Hotel – Update: Police Confirm 3 Different Shootings – Update: Terrorists Wearing ISIS-Style All Black Outfits, Faces Covered…

http://weaselzippers.us/203212-canadian-terror-attack-thread-ii-shooter-confirmed-dead/
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2014, 09:08:40 AM »
MONTREAL - One of two Canadian soldiers hit by a car in an apparent terrorist attack has died of his injuries.

Quebec provincial police said he died early Tuesday. The soldier's name was not released at the request of the family. The other soldier's injuries were described as less serious.

The suspect was shot by police, and later died, after he struck the two members of the Canadian military with his car in a city near Montreal.

An official familiar with the case identified the suspect as Martin Couture Rouleau, 25, of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec, and said he was influenced by radical Islamists. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly about the case.
X

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2014, 09:09:48 AM »
Twitter is reporting that a Canadian officials are calling this a "terrorist attacked".
Psychologists call it "attention seeking behavior".

News anchors call it a "media event".

Political science students would call it " an act of fascism.

Muslims call it "Jihad".

Israelis call it "Monday".

I'm just gonna call it some "crazy fucks with guns"

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
^^
THEY would also have photos of all of the suspects, followed by revelation that one of their passports were "found" on the street... :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2014, 09:15:05 AM »
Scum of the earth strike again. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2014, 09:15:15 AM »
They should have called Ben Affleck.  He seems to have a real understanding of muslims.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2014, 09:15:55 AM »
too bad marky mark wasn't a member of canadian parliament.  he would have really let them have it.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2014, 09:18:17 AM »
MONTREAL - One of two Canadian soldiers hit by a car in an apparent terrorist attack has died of his injuries.

Quebec provincial police said he died early Tuesday. The soldier's name was not released at the request of the family. The other soldier's injuries were described as less serious.

The suspect was shot by police, and later died, after he struck the two members of the Canadian military with his car in a city near Montreal.

An official familiar with the case identified the suspect as Martin Couture Rouleau, 25, of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec, and said he was influenced by radical Islamists. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly about the case.

He was radicalized, tried to leave the country to go to Syria but RCMP took his passport.  Took the passports of over 100 other.  Now are ticking time bombs.  Thanks RCMP.

This douche didn't even have any muslim background, parents were white.  How the fuck do you get sucked in by radical islam.  Bet he never had a girl friend.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2014, 09:18:43 AM »
Isolated muslims who never assimilated to canadian society, prolly have no jobs and spend too much time on the internet. Will get their 15 mn of fame while giving a even worser name to islam, if it was needed.

Many of the British ISIS fighters are highly educated from middle class back grounds, we're talking final year Med students...etc and wealthy parents. The deprived argument is invalid really...the latter is usually a card pulled by liberals, but it is totally irrelevant here.
S

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2014, 09:20:09 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2014, 09:23:21 AM »
Many of the British ISIS fighters are highly educated from middle class back grounds, we're talking final year Med students...etc and wealthy parents. The deprived argument is invalid really...the latter is usually a card pulled by liberals, but it is totally irrelevant here.

Bravo my moorish friend.  They've done studies on this and you are absolutely correct.  Think about it this way.  During the 60/70's it was the middle/upper-middle class educated white kids blowing up buildings.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2014, 09:24:15 AM »
Today - I just had to drive across town and ended up in a bad, bad area.  

People on the street with baseball bats at 10:30 am.  Cops taililng me.  people on bikes everywhere.  there have been 4 shootings in 2 weeks down there.  I'm in need of a govt building there, so I had to go there.  Glock in my lap that whole drive.  bad bad area.  

Anyway, I hadn't heard this terror attack news... but I wondered at the time... imagine if some terrorist group decided to go into the ghetto and open fire.  they'd be shot, robbed, beaten down, and cell phone used to watch Hulu before their bodies hit the ground.   Then I see bad guys picking on canada.  They wouldn't go a bad neighborhood and start this shit.