Author Topic: Rare albino deer bagged by 11-year-old  (Read 22453 times)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Re: Rare albino deer bagged by 11-year-old
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2014, 10:46:48 AM »
I have made a list of things I don't like.  What I need now is to confiscate your capital through taxes to pay for a new government department that will use force "and the threat of force" to make sure you don't do the things I don't like.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2014, 10:47:28 AM »
So I can just say the deer are bread in the wild to be hunted. They are owned  and regulated by the government. You must buy a permit to hunt them from the government. You must report the kill to the government. How is that any different. Just use a play on words so you can go on with your argument. Its the same thing. Its the killing of the animal.

Would you be against cows that were allowed to be free then killed? Or must they be inside a fence for you to eat them before they are shot?
The deer were not bred in captivity specifically for the purpose of consuming.  Besides, hunting is inefficient and not cost effective at all and the meat is not going to be near as good as meat that is bred for the purpose of consumption.  As I said, its completely unnecessary and pointless to even do.   Factory farming does also provide a more humane way to kill versus your average hunter.  I take it you have not really hunted much or been around it at all because you would know that the animal usually does not die instantly from a single shot.  The potential for suffering is great and it happens all the time whereas in factory farming the actual killing is humane as possible with no suffering.

There are problems with factory farming for sure and I also abhor the conditions the animals are kept in, but luckily there are many alternatives.  Free range, pasture fed animals for instance.  Most morons think it makes for better beef, but what it really is for is to provide better welfare for the animals.

As I said earlier, the day Lab Grown meat is available, which is feasible, I will never bother with any other type of meat again.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2014, 10:49:01 AM »
I have made a list of things I don't like.  What I need now is to confiscate your capital through taxes to pay for a new government department that will use force "and the threat of force" to make sure you don't do the things I don't like.
Blame Abe Lincoln for that. He started that and did exactly as you said, created the income tax and used the threat of force and force to invade the South.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2014, 10:52:05 AM »

should have made him 'lowering' himself onto the antlers

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2014, 10:52:25 AM »
He's clearly very powerful.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2014, 10:52:48 AM »
The deer were not bred in captivity specifically for the purpose of consuming.  Besides, hunting is inefficient and not cost effective at all and the meat is not going to be near as good as meat that is bred for the purpose of consumption.  As I said, its completely unnecessary and pointless to even do.   Factory farming does also provide a more humane way to kill versus your average hunter.  I take it you have not really hunted much or been around it at all because you would know that the animal usually does not die instantly from a single shot.  The potential for suffering is great and it happens all the time whereas in factory farming the actual killing is humane as possible with no suffering.

There are problems with factory farming for sure and I also abhor the conditions the animals are kept in, but luckily there are many alternatives.  Free range, pasture fed animals for instance.  Most morons think it makes for better beef, but what it really is for is to provide better welfare for the animals.

As I said earlier, the day Lab Grown meat is available, which is feasible, I will never bother with any other type of meat again.  

That makes perfect sense. I'm never going hunting again and I will join you in the fight to stop this practice!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2014, 10:59:16 AM »
Does anyone really think Branch Warren needs any more protein?  ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2014, 11:10:20 AM »
Bison Hunting.  ::)

add Passenger Pigeons...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2014, 11:10:45 AM »
you've obviously never had bear

you can't possibly be serious.
I am serious and its a fact.

MikMaq

« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2014, 12:18:56 PM »
Do regale us with your experience hunting albino game.
No one hunts em you stupid fuck.

There's an unwritten rule(might actually be law here), that you don't kill these things.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2014, 12:29:58 PM »
No one hunts em you stupid fuck.

There's an unwritten rule(might actually be law here), that you don't kill these things.

God, you are retarded.

MikMaq

« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2014, 12:42:17 PM »
There is no evidence of this.
No what you mean is there no evidence of this where your from. It's as obvious as this.

Who do you think appreciates cars more, the kid who crossing the costco parking lot on saturday with his dad, or the one that spends half the day with his dad in a garage fixing his hot rod..

The intimate interaction with nature and the intensity of the experience is what creates the respect. When your cold in the woods for hours without food, with nothing but squirls to keep you company, you grow a respect for large game.

There are more hunters around me than probably anywhere in the US.  Right now as I type this, I hear gunfire and it won`t stop until around 9-10 PM.  They all use big trucks and drive on the land to get to their spots so I fail to see how that is doing any good to the terrain.  Just last week we had two band together that were lost and attack a deer outside my window and try to bring it down because they were hungry.    
Meh this depends on where you live.

Where I grew up everyone hunts. Yet you never hear gunshots if you did, that means the moose can hear em and so no one is catching anything.

It's not easy it takes days not hours, and you only get one kill per season.

Granted if it's super market style hunting I could understand.

But when you actually have to track your target, and spend days it's totally different.

They are just schmucks with guns in the woods.
Again we have american tourist come up here on hunting expeditions all the time, no one really cares what they're like, they bring a whole lot of money into our economy.

Regardless my dad and everyone he knows spends a majority of their time in the woods. It's just a lifestyle they live. To think they don't understand or connect with nature is absurd.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2014, 01:49:55 PM »
I'm assuming your a female? Our ancestors used barbaric methods to kill. They used deadfalls and snares that are illegal today. They had to stick dozens of animals to take it down. Indians often shot a deer and tracked the blood trail for days trying to shoot it again.

The kid used a crossbow not a high powered rifle. The manly thing is being able to get out in the wild, deal with the elements, and get your own food. The beef you eat was killed with a high powered rifle at point blank range in the head. But it comes in a plastic container for you so your ignorant ass doesn't have to think about it.

Damn that was brutal lol

SF1900 should have quit while ahead , poor fella watched to many Disney films as a kid

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2014, 01:55:29 PM »
Damn that was brutal lol

SF1900 should have quit while ahead , poor fella watched to many Disney films as a kid

Actually, it wasn't brutat at all.

hate to break it to you, but that crossbow he used is probably "highpowered" compared to what was used 3000 years ago, numbnuts.  ::) ::) And if you actually thinking that hunting today is the epitome of manliness, then youre a bigger idiot than he is.  :D :D Then again, thats not too far of a stretch, considering your 3000 page thread on who was better, ronnie or dorian.  ;) ;)
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2014, 02:06:52 PM »
Actually, it wasn't brutat at all.

hate to break it to you, but that crossbow he used is probably "highpowered" compared to what was used 3000 years ago, numbnuts.  ::) ::) And if you actually thinking that hunting today is the epitome of manliness, then youre a bigger idiot than he is.  :D :D Then again, thats not too far of a stretch, considering your 3000 page thread on who was better, ronnie or dorian.  ;) ;)

Awwwww someone is a little sensitive  ;)

You're getting bitch-slapped left-and-right in this thread and your responses are proof you know it too lol I'm still laughing at ' high powered '  ;D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2014, 02:22:56 PM »
this thread reminds me of that movie  POWDER, when the guy shoots the deer and powder(gifted kid with unusuall powers) grabs the deer and the guys arm and the guy feels the suffering of the deer that he shot and passes out and vows never to hunt again
R

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2014, 02:23:40 PM »
Damn that was brutal lol

Too bad its not even true and is a stupid argument.  Our "Ancestors" did a lot of things that would be pointless and stupid to do today.  So because our "Ancestors" did something means we should do it now?  ::)  
Our Ancestors did not need vaccines or antibiotics, might as well live like that right?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2014, 02:28:06 PM »
Too bad its not even true and is a stupid argument.  Our "Ancestors" did a lot of things that would be pointless and stupid to do today.  So because our "Ancestors" did something means we should do it now?  ::)  
Our Ancestors did not need vaccines or antibiotics, might as well live like that right?

Humans are animals , animals hunt other animals. It's innate , it's biology. I don't hunt , have no desire to hunt , but respect people who do.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 23, 2014, 02:33:03 PM »
Humans are animals , animals hunt other animals. It's innate , it's biology. I don't hunt , have no desire to hunt , but respect people who do.

Stupid argument again.  We have control over our genetics and instinct.  Biology and instinct says you probably should have sex and rape females when you are aroused if possible.  Biology says that you should probably accept disease and physical ailments and do nothing.  We are not shackled to any of this.

What is there to respect, just curious?  I don`t understand. 

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2014, 02:33:12 PM »

i hear u but every other animal except humans have to hunt and look for food to survive,humans just pull into a super market n bingo,everything there we need.dont get me wrong if i had to hunt to feed my family i would but i guess i like animals to much to do it for sport
R

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 23, 2014, 02:35:33 PM »
Stupid argument again.  We have control over our genetics and instinct.  Biology and instinct says you probably should have sex and rape females when you are aroused if possible.  Biology says that you should probably accept disease and physical ailments and do nothing.  We are not shackled to any of this.

What is there to respect, just curious?  I don`t understand. 

I know you like to play Getbig's contrarian but I'm not going to dignify your nonsense.  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2014, 02:58:34 PM »
I know you like to play Getbig's contrarian but I'm not going to dignify your nonsense.  ;)
Thats because you are unable to do so.  ;)

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2014, 04:01:19 PM »
Good for the kid, even harder with a bow.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2014, 04:31:45 PM »
The issue is when people hunt for fun, not food.

And that's why it's mostly whites who become serial killers and ones that kill their whole entire family without blinking an eye  :D ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2014, 04:32:25 PM »
And that's why it's mostly whites who become serial killers and ones that kill their whole entire family without blinking an eye  :D ;D

Nope.  The white serial killer is a myth.  There is a book about to come out about it.
A