Author Topic: Rare albino deer bagged by 11-year-old  (Read 22466 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Rare albino deer bagged by 11-year-old
« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2014, 04:35:38 PM »
Nope.  The white serial killer is a myth.  There is a book about to come out about it.

Just like how blacks don't like watermelon, fried chicken, not tipping, and are mostly incarcerated....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #126 on: October 23, 2014, 04:37:16 PM »
I know you like to play Getbig's contrarian but I'm not going to dignify your nonsense.  ;)

awwwwww, getting bitch slapped by TA and hiding behind a guise of "I'm not going to dignify your nonsense."  :-* :-*
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2014, 04:39:12 PM »
Stupid argument again.  We have control over our genetics and instinct.  Biology and instinct says you probably should have sex and rape females when you are aroused if possible.  Biology says that you should probably accept disease and physical ailments and do nothing.  We are not shackled to any of this.

What is there to respect, just curious?  I don`t understand. 

Exactly. There are tons of things that are innate. However, we are also equipped with a prefrontal cortex that helps us "override" such primitive and innate desires. The fact that we have an innate tendency to hunt other animals is not a solid debate.
X

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: October 23, 2014, 04:41:54 PM »
And that's why it's mostly whites who become serial killers and ones that kill their whole entire family without blinking an eye  :D ;D

yea but the brothers make up for it when they do drive bys and kill half the block ;D,honestly i always thought serial killers where all white guys,my theory on that is there r prolly some black guys trying to b a serial killer but everytime they get to close to a girl the girl goes oh shit a big black guy n they run :D,where as guys like dahmer looked like a boy scout and the women felt safe and trusted him,fatal move
R

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #129 on: October 23, 2014, 04:42:49 PM »

Awwwww someone is a little sensitive  ;)

You're getting bitch-slapped left-and-right in this thread and your responses are proof you know it too lol I'm still laughing at ' high powered '  ;D

Yeah, moron, look at his crossbow. It has a scope on it. I typed in "high powered crossbow" into google and these images came up. Looks like my statement still stands and youre wrong.  :D His crossbow is not exactly like the one pictured below, but close enough.

MANTIS © Recurve Crossbow
The Mantis © hunting crossbow in its original recurve limb format fully equipped with Energy Wave Technology © and the Crossforce Limb System © of which has been specifically designed and engineered to be as aero dynamic and as strong as possible. Offering a a more traditional approach to modern high tech crossbow hunting. The bowspan at rest is only 26" wide and an amazing 13" when cocked. It is one extremely powerful and accurate hunting crossbow. This incredible no non-sense, high powered recurve hunting crossbow can effortlessly produce arrow/bolt speeds up to 400+ fps and you can shoot arrows/bolts from 300 grns to 1,000 grns offering the crossbow hunter so much more scope than any other very high powered crossbow. With the Mantis recurve you got that something extra when you need it most. Be the very best with the incredible Mantis recurve hunting crossbow.

X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #130 on: October 23, 2014, 04:44:37 PM »
awwwwww, getting bitch slapped by TA and hiding behind a guise of "I'm not going to dignify your nonsense."  :-* :-*

You think his bullshit saves you from the ass pounding you got?  ;D

He's trolling and you're just simple  :-\

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #131 on: October 23, 2014, 04:44:46 PM »
Yeah, moron, look at his crossbow. It has a scope on it. I typed in "high powered crossbow" into google and these images came up. Looks like my statement still stands and youre wrong.  :D His crossbow is not exactly like the one pictured below, but close enough.

MANTIS © Recurve Crossbow
The Mantis © hunting crossbow in its original recurve limb format fully equipped with Energy Wave Technology © and the Crossforce Limb System © of which has been specifically designed and engineered to be as aero dynamic and as strong as possible. Offering a a more traditional approach to modern high tech crossbow hunting. The bowspan at rest is only 26" wide and an amazing 13" when cocked. It is one extremely powerful and accurate hunting crossbow. This incredible no non-sense, high powered recurve hunting crossbow can effortlessly produce arrow/bolt speeds up to 400+ fps and you can shoot arrows/bolts from 300 grns to 1,000 grns offering the crossbow hunter so much more scope than any other very high powered crossbow. With the Mantis recurve you got that something extra when you need it most. Be the very best with the incredible Mantis recurve hunting crossbow.

"High-powered" isn't an exact term of art. For reference, I use a "hi-powered" PWO and it don't do shit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2014, 04:45:03 PM »
Exactly. There are tons of things that are innate. However, we are also equipped with a prefrontal cortex that helps us "override" such primitive and innate desires. The fact that we have an innate tendency to hunt other animals is not a solid debate.
I said this yesterday:  Human civilization may not have made it this far had we behaved or solely acted according to or on our genetic desires.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 23, 2014, 04:46:06 PM »
You think his bullshit saves you from the ass pounding you got?  ;D

He's trolling and you're just simple  :-\

???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #134 on: October 23, 2014, 04:47:15 PM »
You think his bullshit saves you from the ass pounding you got?  ;D

He's trolling and you're just simple  :-\

I agree, I am "simple" when it comes to hunting. Ive never gone hunting, nor have I ever really had an interest in acquiring knowledge about it.

TA is not trolling. His statement is 100% correct and you're wrong.

But you calling someone else simple is pretty ironic. Just saying  :D :D
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2014, 04:52:14 PM »
I agree, I am "simple" when it comes to hunting. Ive never gone hunting, nor have I ever really had an interest in acquiring knowledge about it.

TA is not trolling. His statement is 100% correct and you're wrong.

But you calling someone else simple is pretty ironic. Just saying  :D :D

You're simple for a host of reasons , not only because you're ignorant on hunting. You don't know how to argue for shit I would say you're trolling as well but you're not smart enough.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2014, 04:56:16 PM »

LMAO in desperation mode now , posting pictures of poachers and equating it to hunting , posting pictures of a ' high powered bow ' and claiming it's ' close enough ' like I said you can't argue for shit. Keep trying while your ass heals  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2014, 04:56:51 PM »
You're simple for a host of reasons , not only because you're ignorant on hunting. You don't know how to argue for shit I would say you're trolling as well but you're not smart enough.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2014, 04:58:07 PM »
LMAO in desperation mode now , posting pictures of poachers and equating it to hunting , posting pictures of a ' high powered bow ' and claiming it's ' close enough ' like I said you can't argue for shit. Keep trying while your ass heals  ;D

Its high powered compared to this:  :-\ :-\

X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2014, 04:59:47 PM »
Pot meet kettle.  :D :D

Thanks for the private message meltdown lmao Kid don't take it to seriously it's only Getbig  ;)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2014, 05:03:06 PM »
Here are a few questions for recreational hunters.  Why hunt if you don't have to?  What about hunting is enjoyable?  Is it the killing?  Does modern tech make hunting less challenging?  I'm asking these questions just to ask them so don't get mad at me.  
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2014, 05:03:28 PM »
Thanks for the private message meltdown lmao Kid don't take it to seriously it's only Getbig  ;)

Not a meltdown. I always like to be in good spirits with people on here.

The only person I dislike is shizzo.  :D

i have no problem with hunting, but I do have a problem with the way it is portrayed and the way people like to say, "I am learning more about nature by hunting" is a crock of shit. I don't buy into the fact that this kid is learning anything significant about nature by killing a deer.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2014, 05:08:37 PM »
Foraging was the main form of subsistence for our early ancestors by the way, not hunting.  So the argument that "our Ancestors" did it is not only moronic, its Scientifically not true in terms of what the majority of their diet consisted of.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2014, 05:14:15 PM »

Not a meltdown. I always like to be in good spirits with people on here.

The only person I dislike is shizzo.  :D

i have no problem with hunting, but I do have a problem with the way it is portrayed and the way people like to say, "I am learning more about nature by hunting" is a crock of shit. I don't buy into the fact that this kid is learning anything significant about nature by killing a deer.
Fuck you too pal.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2014, 05:18:58 PM »
A lot of delusional meat-eaters ITT that pay somebody else to kill animals for them.

At least the kid understands what he does.

Ive killed animals. Not endangered ones. If you don't see the difference between conservation and consumption you're a moron. Look at fish stocks. They are dwindling to the point cod are hard to find whereas you could stick a basket in the water off maine 200 years ago and get cod. Now fish fingers can't be labelled cod cos of overfishing.

I know this is different but would it be such a burden to kill a regular deer? Fuck knows there are enough of them. We need a cull here but bleeding hearts won't allow it. We have no natural predators like wolves so tuey are everywhere.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2014, 05:27:44 PM »

Ive killed animals. Not endangered ones. If you don't see the difference between conservation and consumption you're a moron. Look at fish stocks. They are dwindling to the point cod are hard to find whereas you could stick a basket in the water off maine 200 years ago and get cod. Now fish fingers can't be labelled cod cos of overfishing.

I know this is different but would it be such a burden to kill a regular deer? Fuck knows there are enough of them. We need a cull here but bleeding hearts won't allow it. We have no natural predators like wolves so tuey are everywhere.
You should have seen how many there were before humans ruined everything.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 23, 2014, 05:29:06 PM »

Why not just introduce more Wolves?  :D

Oh I know why, hunters will soon want to kill those too.  :-\

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2014, 05:43:49 PM »
Who really gives a shit what color it is.  People shoot and eat deer all the time.  I'm sure this one taste the same as all the rest.  Good for the kid.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2014, 05:46:53 PM »
Why not just introduce more Wolves?  :D

Oh I know why, hunters will soon want to kill those too.  :-\

Last wolf here was killed in 1759 or something. Somehow they have a record of when and who but I doubt that one could have bred much anyway...

There is talk of reintroducing them in parts of europe but when politicians go to mumsnet for electioneering I see little chance of that getting through.... even though excess deer destroy land and kill drivers. There could be ten road fatalities caused by deer. Who cares.  One person killed by a wolf and all hell would break loose.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #149 on: October 23, 2014, 05:49:26 PM »
Who really gives a shit what color it is.  People shoot and eat deer all the time.  I'm sure this one taste the same as all the rest.  Good for the kid.

It was white that's why it matters.