Author Topic: IF HILLARY WINS IN 2016, IT'S THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF CONSERVATISM  (Read 10482 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: IF HILLARY WINS IN 2016, IT'S THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF CONSERVATISM
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2014, 06:15:09 AM »
How has gay marriage caused the country as a whole to decline?

(I am against pot smoking so no reference there)

Why are you answering my question with a question? OP touted gay marriage as some crowning achievement of the liberal agenda. So how exactly has it improved the country? I personally don't really give a shit what people do on their own time in the privacy of their own homes, but I don''t see how either thing is moving the country forward.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2014, 07:39:33 AM »
How does gay marriage pay the bills...I guess it makes some people feel better at the expense of another group. Social engineering does little to make us safer, drive profits...get blacks off of welfare....make us energy independent or basically do a dam thing but make a small minority as miserable as the rest of us.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2014, 07:56:55 AM »
Why are you answering my question with a question? OP touted gay marriage as some crowning achievement of the liberal agenda. So how exactly has it improved the country? I personally don't really give a shit what people do on their own time in the privacy of their own homes, but I don''t see how either thing is moving the country forward.

I personally do not see it either advancing or declining our nation in any regards.  So was questioning why you framed it in a way that suggested otherwise. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2014, 07:59:51 AM »
I personally do not see it either advancing or declining our nation in any regards.  So was questioning why you framed it in a way that suggested otherwise. 

Andreisdathug is just happy to have had his nuts washed by USA taxpayer dollars while he was in Africa.  For him that was a crowing achievement in life, especially since it was the Kenyan POTUS he voted for who came up the program. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2014, 10:24:32 AM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2014, 10:26:52 AM »
I think you mean putting the finishing touches on the total destruction of America that Obama started that Killary will finish.

America is a much better place and getting beter in some regards....the one place thats lagging is the earnings of average people.  and thats because of technology, corporations not paying what people are actually worth, and globalization...thats not Obama's fault..but in your mind I'm sure it is ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2014, 10:27:52 AM »
please cite your source showing that 80-90% of asians are voting for democrats

whether I do or not, doesn't matter...you won't buy it anyway....you never do

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2014, 10:28:49 AM »
America is a much better place and getting beter in some regards....the one place thats lagging is the earnings of average people.  and thats because of technology, corporations not paying what people are actually worth, and globalization...thats not Obama's fault..but in your mind I'm sure it is ;)

If Obama spent less time washing your balls in Africa after banging animals - and more on implementing good policies - things would improve

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2014, 10:29:51 AM »
whether I do or not, doesn't matter...you won't buy it anyway....you never do

Only 4 more days till the monthly check arrives - hold out bro - you can do it!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2014, 10:31:18 AM »
So how exactly has gay marriage and pot smoking improved the country as a whole?

its really just beter to legalize pot than to continue to waste billions on enforcement...saves us a lot of money and may probably put drug dealers out of business....and actually gay marriage may lead to more monogamy among gays which is positive....also helps people in terms of inheritance rights and insurance..you know..all those things heterosexuals take for granted

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2014, 10:33:59 AM »
its really just beter to legalize pot than to continue to waste billions on enforcement...saves us a lot of money and may probably put drug dealers out of business....and actually gay marriage may lead to more monogamy among gays which is positive....also helps people in terms of inheritance rights and insurance..you know..all those things heterosexuals take for granted

Are you going to propose to Obama ?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2014, 10:35:36 AM »
What has done to make it better? Nothing. If raises my taxes and takes from my bottom line, it doesn't make it better. If he condones terrorism and does little to stop it and puts my family at risk by opening boarders allowing criminals into my neighborhood, how does that make my families or my life better? It doesn't, not in anyway, shape or form. No doubt in my mind liberals have a skewed sense of the world.

okay lets say for the sake of argument that Obama raising taxes has hurt you....I submit that you are being hurt far worse by Bush and other repubs who spend just as much money as the Democrats, may not raise your taxes to pay for it, but then borrow more money to do so thus raising our debt AND teh interest payments on that debt.....Bush was running two unfunded wars at the same time AND started the prescription drug bill which cost us billions upon billions....that money has to eventually be borrowed....so you are STILL paying for it.......STOP FALLING FOR THE BRAINWASHING

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2014, 10:36:48 AM »

Blacks have gotten wrecked under obama and yet you fools still worship him

As I've noted, 35% of whites voted for him as well....a lot of white fools out there as well I guess???????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2014, 10:38:38 AM »
One can only hope.

I doubt it though.

I think the only one who can beat her is Jeb Bush...I might even vote for Jeb.....but the Tea Party will destroy him before he even gets to the nomination...just like they did to Romney

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2014, 10:41:09 AM »
How has gay marriage caused the country as a whole to decline?

(I am against pot smoking so no reference there)

good point....there was a lot of hysteria over that issue.....the country is better of with it and now that gays can marry it totally destroys the issue of gay rights...the country won't disintegrate over this issue

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2014, 10:41:22 AM »
As I've noted, 35% of whites voted for him as well....a lot of white fools out there as well I guess???????

Bunch of FNG morons - mostly welfare people - gays - druggies - commies - etc

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2014, 10:42:14 AM »
good point....there was a lot of hysteria over that issue.....the country is better of with it and now that gays can marry it totally destroys the issue of gay rights...the country won't disintegrate over this issue

The only hysteria is from the gay mafia - no one gives a damn. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2014, 10:43:14 AM »
I'm sorry. Maybe you didn't comprehend very well. I said destroy the country. Everything he has enacted is an attempt to purposely destroy the country. In effect, it destroys all of us. If this is what you want you can either 1. Stay in this country until it's what you want (communism) or if we get a conservative president with a republican congress, feel free to pack your bags to a communist country where you'll be happy.

its a shame you haven't sought psychiatric help since I've been away......what president would destroy their own country?...Its thinking like that which is destroying you and this country...not Obama

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2014, 10:44:48 AM »
Stop playing the us vs them gig, it's boring...

And liberalism is just as bad as "conservatisim"...both right wing conservatives  and left wing liberals are just as racist.

I don't believe in an us versus them either....however the Tea Party and conservatives won't compromise and have made it this way

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2014, 10:46:59 AM »
How does gay marriage pay the bills...I guess it makes some people feel better at the expense of another group. Social engineering does little to make us safer, drive profits...get blacks off of welfare....make us energy independent or basically do a dam thing but make a small minority as miserable as the rest of us.

I do agree that gays will now be just as miserable as we married people are ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2014, 10:47:18 AM »
I don't believe in an us versus them either....however the Tea Party and conservatives won't compromise and have made it this way

Good - I would not compromise w a communist terrorist like failbama either

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2014, 10:48:21 AM »
If Obama spent less time washing your balls in Africa after banging animals - and more on implementing good policies - things would improve

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2014, 10:48:41 AM »
I do agree that gays will now be just as miserable as we married people are ;D ;D

Oooohhh - marrying some dude you met in prison didn't work out for you?  go figure  ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2014, 10:49:44 AM »
Only 4 more days till the monthly check arrives - hold out bro - you can do it!!!!

you're right.  My dividend check is scheduled to arrive shortly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2014, 10:52:48 AM »
you're right.  My dividend check is scheduled to arrive shortly.

I guess you can call it that voting for Obama was an investment in welfare - so technically you are correct