Author Topic: What does this mean?  (Read 8179 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
What does this mean?
« on: November 02, 2014, 02:34:58 PM »
Last night, my wife and I were sitting together on the couch. She reached over and started rubbing my upper arm. It took all of my strength to NOT flex while she was groping. As she started getting into it and really feeling the contours, she said to me, "you have the PERFECT amount of muscle. If you were any more ripped, it would look like you don't do anything other than work out. You are at the perfect jacked-ness"

Now, I am not sure how to take this. Because I am a man, listening to a woman, I am parsing this furiously to determine WTF this means.

Does it mean:

- Exactly what she said. That she finds my current level of muscularity to be "perfect" in her eyes. Nothing more need be done?
- She loves me, so no matter what level of muscularity I achieve (or lose), she will consider it "perfect"?
- She doesn't consider my level of muscularity perfect at all. It needs to be much higher. She is just trying to make me feel good?

I did mention after she said those words that I wasn't done working out by a long shot and I planned to get bigger and more muscular and I wanted to make sure that she was OK with that. She said, "whatever you want to do, honey."

I do know that she really likes whatever muscles that I have and tends to make a point about that often. I have noticed her interest seems to be getting higher the more jacked I get. I am not sure that there is a limit there.

???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: What does this mean?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 02:37:45 PM »
sounds like she thinks you have a problem

good

because you have one

it's called being able to fit thru doorways

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 02:39:16 PM »
Need pics of her puckered anus to give further advices.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 02:40:45 PM »
but srsly

this chick

she is like the dominican

the ultimate manupilator

she playing you like a violin

we all know your muscle is not the perfect amount

???

not sure

playing chess in the dark here with the little information you have provided

this is the perfect amount btw (note the lats are perfectly parallel to the forearm with only 5" space between them, now hit this shot in the mirror and take notes)

we must pursue this ideal tirelessly and relentlessly and let nothing get in our way

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 02:46:08 PM »
She is saying that if you get any bigger people will assume that you are a meathead who does not have a job and you just lift weights all day cause that is what she thinks big bodybuilders do.

Now you need to show her a picture of ronnie coleman and tell her you are planning to be that big and if she has a problem with it then she can get the fuck out and point at the door while doing this.

This picture should do the trick.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 02:46:19 PM »
Halo is speaking directly to my inner demons...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 02:47:09 PM »
Halo is speaking directly to my inner demons...
i cant help it

your posts reads as if it were written by myself

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 02:47:26 PM »
we must pursue this ideal tirelessly and relentlessly and let nothing get in our way

Heterosexuality is the only thing that could stop you.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2014, 02:49:25 PM »
Heterosexuality is the only thing that could stop you.
are you implying ronald dean is a gay homosexual?

that is the most proposterous insane accusation i read all day

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2014, 02:50:34 PM »
are you implying ronald dean is a gay homosexual?

that is the most proposterous insane accusation i read all day

How long till your arms measure 18 inches?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2014, 02:54:26 PM »
How long till your arms measure 18 inches?
i dont know

this job is really an obstacle

cant wait for my next period of unemployment and make sick gains

the trainer

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2014, 02:58:23 PM »
i dont know

this job is really an obstacle

cant wait for my next period of unemployment and make sick gains

When are you planning to inject your cock so it can get thicker.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2014, 03:00:38 PM »
When are you planning to inject your cock so it can get thicker.
Halos current cock size not thick enough for you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2014, 03:02:43 PM »
Halos current cock size not thick enough for you?
;D ;D ;D ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2014, 03:05:37 PM »
Last night, my wife and I were sitting together on the couch. She reached over and started rubbing my upper arm. It took all of my strength to NOT flex while she was groping. As she started getting into it and really feeling the contours, she said to me, "you have the PERFECT amount of muscle. If you were any more ripped, it would look like you don't do anything other than work out. You are at the perfect jacked-ness"

Now, I am not sure how to take this. Because I am a man, listening to a woman, I am parsing this furiously to determine WTF this means.

Does it mean:

- Exactly what she said. That she finds my current level of muscularity to be "perfect" in her eyes. Nothing more need be done?
- She loves me, so no matter what level of muscularity I achieve (or lose), she will consider it "perfect"?
- She doesn't consider my level of muscularity perfect at all. It needs to be much higher. She is just trying to make me feel good?

I did mention after she said those words that I wasn't done working out by a long shot and I planned to get bigger and more muscular and I wanted to make sure that she was OK with that. She said, "whatever you want to do, honey."

I do know that she really likes whatever muscles that I have and tends to make a point about that often. I have noticed her interest seems to be getting higher the more jacked I get. I am not sure that there is a limit there.

???

Which indicates that deep down inside she is not happy with your physique. if you get bigger, she will love it. the more jacked you get, the more she will like your body. she is hinting at you to get bigger and bigger.
X

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2014, 03:07:35 PM »
She's like deeply bothered, why this dude she has to fuck, has such a bizarre obsession.

Seriously, told a girl I was dating the other night I wish I was bigger, and she just looked at me like WTF!!!!!!

Not because I'm huge by no means, but because it's just such commoner shit to her.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2014, 03:08:38 PM »
Which indicates that deep down inside she is not happy with your physique. if you get bigger, she will love it. the more jacked you get, the more she will like your body. she is hinting at you to get bigger and bigger.

I think you might be right, although she MIGHT be hinting that she has limits.

She also might be doing the old "I don't want you to be too attractive since I can't keep track of you 24x7" thing.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2014, 03:10:00 PM »
She's like deeply bothered, why this dude she has to fuck, has such a bizarre obsession.

Seriously, told a girl I was dating the other night I wish I was bigger, and she just looked at me like WTF!!!!!!

Not because I'm huge by no means, but because it's just such commoner shit to her.

Her obsession with exercise exceeds mine. Today, she spent over 2 hours in the gym with hard lifting, HIIT and some cardio.

MikMaq

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2014, 03:13:09 PM »
Her obsession with exercise exceeds mine. Today, she spent over 2 hours in the gym with hard lifting, HIIT and some cardio.
ah could be passive aggressive jealousy, or she pissed you can fit through door

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2014, 03:15:39 PM »
I think you might be right, although she MIGHT be hinting that she has limits.

She also might be doing the old "I don't want you to be too attractive since I can't keep track of you 24x7" thing.

as long as you do not wind up looking like a freak of nature (pro bodybuilders) she will love your physique.

then again, there is a chance she may be hinting at you not to get bigger because she does not want you to be too attractive. however, if she has an awesome body then this point does not matter. if shes out of shape, then, yeah, she may become jealous.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2014, 03:21:57 PM »
You are old enough to know better than to believe what a woman says. I am disappoint.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2014, 03:44:43 PM »
as long as you do not wind up looking like a freak of nature (pro bodybuilders) she will love your physique.

then again, there is a chance she may be hinting at you not to get bigger because she does not want you to be too attractive. however, if she has an awesome body then this point does not matter. if shes out of shape, then, yeah, she may become jealous.

She has an awesome body, but she's a woman, so she's gonna be naturally jealous.

I think she likes size, but not too ripped. Which is great for me, because I don't have the mental toughness to get into low single digits.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2014, 03:46:43 PM »
women want a beautiful tall muscular well endowed rich man with full head of hair, impeccable teeth and good skin

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2014, 03:47:33 PM »
I dated a girl who was probably starting on her way down, hitting 26 and starting to age...
right as I discovered weightlifting and started to look the best I'd ever looked.  She hated it.  
"I would break up with you if you ever became one of those super muscly guys".

No, not the case.  

In your case, I dunno... She did use the word "jacked-ness", which I'd give props for.  However, if she ever uses the word "swag", it's time to move on.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2014, 03:48:07 PM »
women want a beautiful tall muscular well endowed rich man with full head of hair, impeccable teeth and good skin

Sounds like I am good to go then.