Author Topic: As Rand Paul and Ted Cruz eye 2016 runs, an uneasy alliance becomes a rivalry  (Read 7100 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Oh I think the hate will be out long before then.  I actually heard some folks say they will no longer teach their kids about Dr. Carson and his accomplishments because he said he would refuse to serve as Surgeon General under Obama. 

Herman Cain was right about people being brainwashed. 

Maddow and Hayes and the rest of the White Liberals over at MSNBC will have a field day mocking him because he is a Black person with conservative views.

They can't have their zombie voters believing it's okay to think differently.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
6000 year old earth.

Yep. This is what they think they deserve  :-\

There's zero wonder on why the politicians believe that the public are actually too stupid to trust with any major decision.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Maddow and Hayes and the rest of the White Liberals over at MSNBC will have a field day mocking him because he is a Black person with conservative views.

Truth.  No independent thought allowed.  That is true of liberals in general.  They only tolerate viewpoints that agree with their ideology.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I simply used the same argument you used to illustrate the simple fact that dumb people say dumb shit

Look Im sure there are people (idiots) that will focus on Bens lack of attention to the "Black Agenda" (whatever the fuck that is)
But people calling him Uncle tom means what in the grand scheme of things. And is it people who are movers and shakers in politics? No it isnt.
All it does is spark meaningless debate over race in a country that is hung up on race on both sides.

Ben Carson was my inspiration to study medicine based on his work not skin. I am disappinted in him now, not because of his conservative agenda, but because of is 180 from the world of science, research and facts, to his new adoption of the fairy tales based on nothing, only to pander to a base that wants nothing to do with facts and science, soely for political gain. And I actually think thats bullshit because he has a snowballs chance in imaginary hell of winning. He has a monetary angle of this bull shit.

So in shor,t did he sell out, yes...but not for the reasons you want to believe.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
That is true of liberals in general.

That's the problem with being a RINO and supporting all these RINO candidates.   RINOs are HALF LIBERAL by definition.

You use the word Liberal like it's this terrible, awful word, you blame them for half of the problems with the world... BUT you support men like Christie, who has a history of liberal positions and votes and actions. 

You blame liberalism but always choose candidates who are partially liberal.  If liberals really are that bad - and you may be right about them - why wouldn't you choose a candidate (like Rand or Cruz or Carson) with LITTLE TO NONE liberal positions?  Why prefer a Romney or mccain or christie or Rudy or Trump... 

I guess a RINO wouldn't understand how the base thinks - or votes.  :(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I simply used the same argument you used to illustrate the simple fact that dumb people say dumb shit

Look Im sure there are people (idiots) that will focus on Bens lack of attention to the "Black Agenda" (whatever the fuck that is)
But people calling him Uncle tom means what in the grand scheme of things. And is it people who are movers and shakers in politics? No it isnt.
All it does is spark meaningless debate over race in a country that is hung up on race on both sides.

Ben Carson was my inspiration to study medicine based on his work not skin. I am disappinted in him now, not because of his conservative agenda, but because of is 180 from the world of science, research and facts, to his new adoption of the fairy tales based on nothing, only to pander to a base that wants nothing to do with facts and science, soely for political gain. And I actually think thats bullshit because he has a snowballs chance in imaginary hell of winning. He has a monetary angle of this bull shit.

So in shor,t did he sell out, yes...but not for the reasons you want to believe.

So this is a sophisticated way of calling him an Uncle Tom?  

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "movers and shakers," but I would challenge you to poll your black liberal friends and see what they have to say about Dr. Carson vs. Obama.  

Here is another example of what happens to black conservatives:   "According to a reporter with the TimesDaily.com, Alabama Democratic Rep. Alvin Holmes allegedly said on the state House floor that he doesn’t like Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas because…he’s married to a white woman. Holmes, for the record, is African-American." http://townhall.com/.../alabama-democrat-says-he-doesnt...

Are you telling me you haven't seen and heard this kind of talk repeatedly?  I have read countless examples about this kind of thing.  

I don't think the country is caught up on race so much as the media.  The media is a horrible race-baiter.

Are you saying Dr. Carson didn't believe in intelligent design and only accepted that belief in the last year when he became a political candidate?  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
That's the problem with being a RINO and supporting all these RINO candidates.   RINOs are HALF LIBERAL by definition.

You use the word Liberal like it's this terrible, awful word, you blame them for half of the problems with the world... BUT you support men like Christie, who has a history of liberal positions and votes and actions. 

You blame liberalism but always choose candidates who are partially liberal.  If liberals really are that bad - and you may be right about them - why wouldn't you choose a candidate (like Rand or Cruz or Carson) with LITTLE TO NONE liberal positions?  Why prefer a Romney or mccain or christie or Rudy or Trump... 

I guess a RINO wouldn't understand how the base thinks - or votes.  :(

Aw isn't that cute.  He learned a new word.  "RINO."  It reminds me of the time you learned the word "neocon."  lol

In any event, your voting record speaks for itself.

I'm a libertarian.

http://www.bobbarr2008.com/

So I probably will vote dem.  i'd love to see Obama choose a Wes Clark for a running mate, or a Jim Webb, possibly more likely, for strong military and defense credibility.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

No.

6000 year old earth can be mocked until the end of time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Aw isn't that cute.  He learned a new word.  "RINO."  It reminds me of the time you learned the word "neocon."  lol

In any event, your voting record speaks for itself.

Your quotes are from 2008.  

In spring 2008, I wanted a strong military ticket with Wes Clark.   By July, it was Bob Barr as the war was settled a bit in summer, and economy became the big issue with fall 08 collapse coming.

It's 2014.  You're acting a lot like a liberal.  You want to keep obama in office, you want christie and other RINO garbage, and yes, he really is RINO garbage, just like mccain and romney.

It's 2014.  I want Ted Cruz to be my president.  I want obama impeached.

You can argue I was confused or an idiot lib in 2008.   Sounds like maybe I could make that argument today about you :(

Come on dude, let's stop scrapping.   Post your support for Cruz 2016 and Obama Impeachment NOW.  

You can do it, beach bum/dos equis!  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Your quotes are from 2008.  

In spring 2008, I wanted a strong military ticket with Wes Clark.   By July, it was Bob Barr as the war was settled a bit in summer, and economy became the big issue with fall 08 collapse coming.

It's 2014.  You're acting a lot like a liberal.  You want to keep obama in office, you want christie and other RINO garbage, and yes, he really is RINO garbage, just like mccain and romney.

It's 2014.  I want Ted Cruz to be my president.  I want obama impeached.

You can argue I was confused or an idiot lib in 2008.   Sounds like maybe I could make that argument today about you :(

Come on dude, let's stop scrapping.   Post your support for Cruz 2016 and Obama Impeachment NOW.  

You can do it, beach bum/dos equis!  

Silence you lying liar. 

I'm not supporting anyone right now.  I will vote for the person I think is the best candidate, Republican or Democrat, in 2016, just like I always do. 

And one thing I won't do is lie about being a Republican.  Or Independent.  Or Libertarian who is voting for Democrat. 

But you keep searching.  You will find yourself one day.  But first things first:  start with telling the truth. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
So this is a sophisticated way of calling him an Uncle Tom?  

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "movers and shakers," but I would challenge you to poll your black liberal friends and see what they have to say about Dr. Carson vs. Obama.  

Here is another example of what happens to black conservatives:   "According to a reporter with the TimesDaily.com, Alabama Democratic Rep. Alvin Holmes allegedly said on the state House floor that he doesn’t like Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas because…he’s married to a white woman. Holmes, for the record, is African-American." http://townhall.com/.../alabama-democrat-says-he-doesnt...

Are you telling me you haven't seen and heard this kind of talk repeatedly?  I have read countless examples about this kind of thing.  

I don't think the country is caught up on race so much as the media.  The media is a horrible race-baiter.

Are you saying Dr. Carson didn't believe in intelligent design and only accepted that belief in the last year when he became a political candidate?  
I didnt even see this response which is why Im late posting.

No Im not calling him an uncle tom because that would imply that there is 1 agenda for black people and he is working in opposition to it. But, I dont believe in a "1 black agenda"  I dont think that anyone can be called an uncle tom.

Now as far as my Liberal Black friends, well...i dont have a lot. My best friend is a black republican. And he actually does believe in race over contry, which sucks.

When i say "movers and shakers" im referring to people that actually have a say in this countrys affiars, laws , etc.. Not just the ramblings of people that dont like the guy. Bro, that means nothing to me. Is calling him an uncle tom change anything. Its like calling obama , muslim, kenyan or any other label make it true? Who cares in the grand scheme of things. I have friends that call me an uncle tom as well as some that call me an extreme liberal. None of their labels affect me in any way. Just as people calling Ben an Uncle Tom in the news only to sale papers and clicks. It has no political signifigance.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
have things gotten better or worse for blacks w Obama

No Im not calling him an uncle tom because that would imply that there is 1 agenda for black people and he is working in opposition to it. But, I dont believe in a "1 black agenda"  I dont think that anyone can be called an uncle tom.

Now as far as my Liberal Black friends, well...i dont have a lot. My best friend is a black republican. And he actually does believe in race over contry, which sucks.

When i say "movers and shakers" im referring to people that actually have a say in this countrys affiars, laws , etc.. Not just the ramblings of people that dont like the guy. Bro, that means nothing to me. Is calling him an uncle tom change anything. Its like calling obama , muslim, kenyan or any other label make it true? Who cares in the grand scheme of things. I have friends that call me an uncle tom as well as some that call me an extreme liberal. None of their labels affect me in any way. Just as people calling Ben an Uncle Tom in the news only to sale papers and clicks. It has no political signifigance.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
have things gotten better or worse for blacks w Obama

i havent looked into. You would have to give me some matrix's to go off...

maybe
unemployment before and after
education
etc
lets have a grown up conversation

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Don't get hung up on the "Uncle Tom" reference.  It's much broader than that.  There is a concerted effort to intimidate and silence black conservatives by the black community.  I predict we will see the same thing with Dr. Carson. 

You may not like Sean Hannity, but he has been all over this for the last year.  Take about seven minutes and watch this clip.  There is also a clip of a 40 minute show he did with a room full of black conservatives.  They all said the same thing. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i havent looked into. You would have to give me some matrix's to go off...

maybe
unemployment before and after
education
etc
lets have a grown up conversation

Well look it up you idiot and stop defending this asshole

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Don't get hung up on the "Uncle Tom" reference.  It's much broader than that.  There is a concerted effort to intimidate and silence black conservatives by the black community.  I predict we will see the same thing with Dr. Carson. 

You may not like Sean Hannity, but he has been all over this for the last year.  Take about seven minutes and watch this clip.  There is also a clip of a 40 minute show he did with a room full of black conservatives.  They all said the same thing. 

Option FAT is like most other liberal left wing blacks - will and would easily defend anything from Obama or the left wing regardless of merit so long as a D is associated with it. 

He and they are fng a joke and the worthless communist traitor he sucks cock for is about to sell him out and he could care less.  Typical ghetto behavior

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Option FAT is like most other liberal left wing blacks - will and would easily defend anything from Obama or the left wing regardless of merit so long as a D is associated with it. 

He and they are fng a joke and the worthless communist traitor he sucks cock for is about to sell him out and he could care less.  Typical ghetto behavior

cool story bro

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
cool story bro

Personally - I enjoy left wing fools like yourself vote yourselves into oblivion.   Obama?  LLLMMMFFFAAOO!!!! 

Enjoy fool - you voted for it not 1x - but 2x - lol!!!!  ha ha ha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

im not hung up on it... i know it represents an overall distain by some for black conservatives. Like i said, im sure its out there.. no doubt about it. But as i asked, what does it mean in the grand scheme of things. Because some have an opinion of a guy doesnt make it signifigant. Does the dude that called in and said "that we republicans think that ni.66er needs to be out of office" represent "the white community"? I would venture to say there is no such thing. You saying "black community" is a repackaged way of saying there is a "single black agenda"... which i stated earlier, dont think exists. So people think he is a sell out... whoopity do.
There are super kneegrows that think Obama is a sell out, they are also part of this "black community" arent they.

The problem is simple. Generalizations. US, Them, Black, White.. blah blah. What that chick says doesnt represent me or my family or my friends. Arent we all part of this "black community" you speak of?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

im not hung up on it... i know it represents an overall distain by some for black conservatives. Like i said, im sure its out there.. no doubt about it. But as i asked, what does it mean in the grand scheme of things. Because some have an opinion of a guy doesnt make it signifigant. Does the dude that called in and said "that we republicans think that ni.66er needs to be out of office" represent "the white community"? I would venture to say there is no such thing. You saying "black community" is a repackaged way of saying there is a "single black agenda"... which i stated earlier, dont think exists. So people think he is a sell out... whoopity do.
There are super kneegrows that think Obama is a sell out, they are also part of this "black community" arent they.

The problem is simple. Generalizations. US, Them, Black, White.. blah blah. What that chick says doesnt represent me or my family or my friends. Arent we all part of this "black community" you speak of?

Everyone, regardless of ethnicity, is part of the same community.  I actually think most race-based discussions are pointless.  I don't like generalizations either. 

But this isn't like some white dude calling Obama the N word.  Different subject.  This is about group think.  Intimidation.  Censorship.  I had a few black friends who immediately started calling Dr. Carson a "sellout" and "pawn" as soon as his name started getting thrown around.  It's more than just a few people who do this.  I think this might prevent some from stepping off the plantation.  No ethnic group should be beholden to any political party.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'm not supporting anyone right now.  I will vote for the person I think is the best candidate, Republican or Democrat, in 2016, just like I always do.  

Yeah, that's not cool.   You leave the door open to support Hilary because you find Cruz too extreme.  You enjoyed voting Clinton twice before. *vomit*

That's unacceptable.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Yeah, that's not cool.   You leave the door open to support Hilary because you find Cruz too extreme.  You enjoyed voting Clinton twice before. *vomit*

That's unacceptable.

You still here?  Is lying your favorite pastime?  Sure seems like it.  Why is the truth so difficult for you? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Everyone, regardless of ethnicity, is part of the same community.  I actually think most race-based discussions are pointless.  I don't like generalizations either. 

But this isn't like some white dude calling Obama the N word.  Different subject.  This is about group think.  Intimidation.  Censorship.  I had a few black friends who immediately started calling Dr. Carson a "sellout" and "pawn" as soon as his name started getting thrown around.  It's more than just a few people who do this.  I think this might prevent some from stepping off the plantation.  No ethnic group should be beholden to any political party.   

it is the same thing in essense.

One guy labels a politician something he believes he is. When white calls obama black, its not representative of the white community.
Black dude calls Ben carson Uncle tom, it represents the feeling of the "black community"

black dude calls Obama Uncle tom..... disregard that ,because it doesnt jive with the narrative....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
it is the same thing in essense.

One guy labels a politician something he believes he is. When white calls obama guy, its not representative of the white community.
Black dude calls Ben carson Uncle tom, it represents the feeling of the "black community"

black dude calls Obama Uncle tom..... disregard that ,because it doesnt jive with the narrative....

Wait.  Are you saying the "black community" (or pick your label:  large percentage, majority, etc.) does not intimidate and condemn black conservatives?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Wait.  Are you saying the "black community" (or pick your label:  large percentage, majority, etc.) does not intimidate and condemn black conservatives?

im saying your "black community" doesnt exist. Its a myth

I dont know what the thought of large percent of blacks is, there is no poll data with that information and contrary to popular belief, we blacks arent all connected to one another via some mental network of thought.