Author Topic: Myspace angles/deception, photography skills/editing of peace.  (Read 8019 times)

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Myspace angles/deception, photography skills/editing of peace.
« on: November 10, 2014, 02:45:25 PM »
Like many I enjoy the occasional dabble with online dating sites/apps. After perusing thru the usual garbage on Tinder I came across something that really caught my eye, first photo, or as I like to call it, example A. Got talking to her and made the fatal mistake of inviting her round to my place instead of meeting out somewhere first, something I've never done before and hopefully won't do again. I opened the front door and was greeted by the specimen in the second photo, example B. She looked nothing like she did in the photo and I can see why she only had a head shot, she was sporting a pretty brutal pear shape.

I showed a mate the photos of her the following day and he said he knew of her, turns out she's a photographer for a modelling agency....

Any fellow Getbiggers ever been duped like this?

Bodybuilding related, she looked like she could deadlift 400 and is a photographer like our Lord Ron.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Myspace angles/deception, photography skills/editing of peace.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 03:16:45 PM »
LOL, those Instagram like effects sure do wonders.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 03:20:15 PM »
next time ask for more pics before meeting

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 03:23:52 PM »
If you meet a girl on FB, always go for the tagged photos. They can't edit shit if other person uploads the photo.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 03:28:56 PM »
next time ask for more pics before meeting

Ordinarily I do but on this occasion I thought I'd take a chance, won't make that mistake again that's for sure. Should have known it was too good to be true.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 03:30:15 PM »
If you meet a girl on FB, always go for the tagged photos. They can edit shit if other person uploads the photo.

Wasn't til after I found out her surname and did a check on FB that I found out what she 'really' looked like.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2014, 04:30:17 PM »
Sorry ...can't even feel bad for you, the retouching is pretty extreme so you should've known

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2014, 04:41:20 PM »
Sorry ...can't even feel bad for you, the retouching is pretty extreme so you should've known

I was under no misconception that the photo had been pretty heavily manipulated, but I still expected to be greeted by something that reasonably resembled what was captured in the shot.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2014, 04:44:44 PM »
so, what happened for the rest of the night? how did it go?

dont leave out these details.
X

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2014, 04:56:34 PM »
so, what happened for the rest of the night? how did it go?

dont leave out these details.

-  Refused my offer of wine, or any alcohol for that matter.
-  Had already opened the bottle so thought fuck it, might as well have a glass....ended up drowning the bottle due to increasing awkwardness after she knew I wasn't impressed with what I was seeing.
-  Horrendous 5 minute hand job on the couch while listening to D'Angelo's 'Feel like makin' love'.
-  Mechanical 10 minute banging session with her lying there like a star fish.
-  Pity offer of allowing her to stay at my place for the night.
-  Early morning leave the next day, hourly messages asking when we'd get together again, zero replies on my behalf, appears to get the message after about the fifth plea, no contact since.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2014, 04:57:53 PM »
-  Had already opened the bottle so thought fuck it, might as well have a glass....ended up drowning the bottle due to increasing awkwardness after she knew I wasn't impressed with what I was seeing.
-  Horrendous 5 minute hand job on the couch while listening to D'Angelo's 'Feel like makin' love'.
-  Early morning leave the next day, hourly messages asking when we'd get together again, zero replies on my behalf, appears to get the message after about the fifth plea, no contact since.

:-X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2014, 05:00:52 PM »
I can help you review pics for accuracy.  Getbig had no clue Ben Affleck and Mark Whalberg wore wigs until I taught them.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2014, 05:02:57 PM »
when I was doing that POF shit, I would ask if the pics were recent, when they said "yes,very"  I would then ask them to take one right now, and send it.

If they started with the excuses I knew they were full of shit

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2014, 05:08:51 PM »
-  Refused my offer of wine, or any alcohol for that matter.
-  Had already opened the bottle so thought fuck it, might as well have a glass....ended up drowning the bottle due to increasing awkwardness after she knew I wasn't impressed with what I was seeing.
-  Horrendous 5 minute hand job on the couch while listening to D'Angelo's 'Feel like makin' love'.
-  Mechanical 10 minute banging session with her lying there like a star fish.
-  Pity offer of allowing her to stay at my place for the night.
-  Early morning leave the next day, hourly messages asking when we'd get together again, zero replies on my behalf, appears to get the message after about the fifth plea, no contact since.

LOL well kudos for trying to make the best out of it and porking her anyways.

A very similar situation happened to me....I had just created my profile and got a message from a decent looking chick who lived like 5 minutes away.  I check the pictures out, and it was nothing but like 6 different headshots.  Well, I was an inexperienced online dater so I figured "what the hell" and arranged to meet her.

I get to the cafe and what do I see?  That same damn head, perched on top of mounds of flesh.  Bitch was FAT!!!  Left 15 minutes later for a "dentist appointment" ;D

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2014, 05:09:18 PM »
I can help you review pics for accuracy.  Getbig had no clue Ben Affleck and Mark Whalberg wore wigs until I taught them.

I'll take you up on your offer in the future.

when I was doing that POF shit, I would ask if the pics were recent, when they said "yes,very"  I would then ask them to take one right now, and send it.

If they started with the excuses I knew they were full of shit

Funny you should say that. After finding example B 'untouched' photo I also found example A 'touched' photo, with the original date, 15 months difference...

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2014, 05:10:57 PM »
LOL well kudos for trying to make the best out of it and porking her anyways.

A very similar situation happened to me....I had just created my profile and got a message from a decent looking chick who lived like 5 minutes away.  I check the pictures out, and it was nothing but like 6 different headshots.  Well, I was an inexperienced online dater so I figured "what the hell" and arranged to meet her.

I get to the cafe and what do I see?  That same damn head, perched on top of mounds of flesh.  Bitch was FAT!!!  Left 15 minutes later for a "dentist appointment" ;D

This should be illegal.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2014, 05:13:38 PM »
This should be illegal.

dude that site made me physically ill.  the fucking LIES these women tried to get over

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2014, 05:14:08 PM »
People should take unflattering photos of themselves

Every first date will be a pleasant surprise!

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2014, 05:22:07 PM »
dude that site made me physically ill.  the fucking LIES these women tried to get over

I don't bother with POF anymore, the deceit was beyond a joke. At least with Tinder you can cross reference their name with Facebook, seeing you have to have a FB account in order to activate Tinder. With a bit of sleuthing you can usually find them and suss out what the real deal is.

People should take unflattering photos of themselves

Every first date will be a pleasant surprise!

Has nothing to do with taking unflattering photos. It's when photos have had hours spent on manipulating just about every aspect of said person's facial features to achieve what's seen as a 'more desired look' that I get pissed.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2014, 05:38:13 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2016, 11:58:26 AM »
I once went on a date with a girl who had these shitty myspace angled pictures. Turned out she was a bit, or rather much, on the heavy side.

I was just polite and stuff during the date. After, she SMS'ed me about wanting to lick my balls. No thanks. She got a bit offended when I told her I did not want to meet her again. She told me she would send me pictures when she lost weight and found a better looking guy than me.

It was maybe 5 years ago... so I just checked her facebook and she is still fat and together with some loser who is also fat  :D

promise of peace

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2016, 01:05:12 PM »
Make her buy a fitbit scale to weigh herself and have her wifi the results over to you, insist on a video of said session

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2016, 01:17:27 PM »
Make her buy a fitbit scale to weigh herself and have her wifi the results over to you, insist on a video of said session

I told her that Goodrum has sex with hotter men than her

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2016, 02:06:48 PM »
im super horney i can jack it 2-3 times a day. any more than that my balls hurt
A

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2016, 02:23:19 PM »
I once went on a date with a girl who had these shitty myspace angled pictures. Turned out she was a bit, or rather much, on the heavy side.

I was just polite and stuff during the date. After, she SMS'ed me about wanting to lick my balls. No thanks. She got a bit offended when I told her I did not want to meet her again. She told me she would send me pictures when she lost weight and found a better looking guy than me.

It was maybe 5 years ago... so I just checked her facebook and she is still fat and together with some loser who is also fat  :D

promise of peace

I dare you to contact her and tell her you are still waiting.
Mr. AZ 2003