Author Topic: Bodybuilding and Relationships don't mix with a normal chick  (Read 10088 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Bodybuilding and Relationships don't mix with a normal chick
« on: November 14, 2014, 12:41:05 AM »
I really don't see how anyone thinks you can make gains while being in a relationship. the stress raises cortisol IMO and you just end up with a big film of water over your estrogen pussy whipped ass.

Notice Im talking about a real relationship with a normal chick lol, not some fitness chick who you can eat chicken and broccoli in front of without her thinking your a fucking wierdo. Lets be real if  you want to have a real relationship with a normal chick your  going to have to get smashed on weekends, your not gonna get 8 hours of sleep every night, your gonna miss workouts, and your  gonna have to eat junk food quite a bit.

This is why Im seriously considering not even dating   for a good three months, and I mean no women period...no going out to clubs or bars.......  until I get some cash in my pocket and am where I want to be physique wise. Think Im gonna enroll in school as well.     Im about to be 22 in a bit and Ive done fuck all with my life the past year...

problem is this- I am very prone to depression and part of me feels like  a man requires a woman in his life for good mental health.  SOOOOO my  question to you guys is  have any of you actually done this before?  Im talking  about going  celibate until you reach your goals.....bodybuilding ,career, etc.... Ive already proven to myself I can't mix the two.
l

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: bodybuilding and relationships don't mix
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 12:57:31 AM »
I really don't see how anyone thinks you can make gains while being in a relationship. the stress raises cortisol IMO and you just end up with a big film of water over your estrogen pussy whipped ass.

Notice Im talking about a real relationship with a normal chick lol, not some fitness chick who you can eat chicken and broccoli in front of without her thinking your  a fucking wierdo. Lets be real if  you want to have a real relationship with a normal chick your  going to have to get smashed on weekends, your not gonna get 8 hours of sleep every night, your gonna miss workouts, and your  gonna have to eat junk food quite a bit.

This is why Im seriously considering not even dating   for a good three months, and I mean no women period...no going out to clubs or bars.......  until I get some cash in my pocket and am where I want to be physique wise. Think Im gonna enroll in school as well.     Im about to be 22 in a bit and Ive done fuck all with my life the past year...

problem is this- I am very prone to depression and part of me feels like  a man requires a woman in his life for good mental health.  SOOOOO my  question to you guys is  have any of you actually done this before?  Im talking  about going  celibate until you reach your goals.....bodybuilding ,career, etc.... Ive already proven to myself I can't mix the two.

Sorry, brother, but dated a woman for close to 2 years who never even saw the inside of a gym. Totally supported my bodybuilding. Granted, she wanted me home a little more, but it wasn't an issue but a few times.

They're out there.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 01:15:59 AM »
Once my good friend told me, as long as your self esteem depends on external factors you cannot control like love or relationship you are always gonna end having mental breakdowns like the one you have right now. I think we have all been there. My advice is to start building up your self esteem by achieving goals you set. It's best when these goals are REALLY something you always wanted to achieve. Don't let your animal instincts take best of you.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 01:27:20 AM »
Once my good friend told me, as long as your self esteem depends on external factors you cannot control like love or relationship you are always gonna end having mental breakdowns like the one you have right now. I think we have all been there. My advice is to start building up your self esteem by achieving goals you set. It's best when these goals are REALLY something you always wanted to achieve. Don't let your animal instincts take best of you.

Agreed.

And there's more to life than women, Flint. Believe it or not, you don't have to always have a woman in your life. It's nice to take breaks and work on YOU. Which is what I am currently doing now.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 01:32:37 AM »
I use to think that way but now I believe otherwise.

NO. 1 You just have to find the right women with similar values to you. Your job as a man is to make her feel safe in every way and she will be your biggest cheer leader and support you in  your goals. You have to function like a team together and support each other...too many people (men and women) are self-centred nowadays -  only in it for their own ambitions and what they can get out of it. Any ambition can  become a selfish pursuit and alienate people from you if you let it ..IMO (if in a relationship) A good way to fulfil your bodybuilding goals is only compete every 2 years so one year you have an "off season " focus on having fun together, train together, spoil your gf/wife, party with friends ..the following year you focus together on your BB goal.

As long as you communicate all is good and no one ends up feeling used or over drawn from their emotional "bank balance"

FYI I'm 41

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2014, 01:41:14 AM »
Just read you are 22...You don't have to live like a monk or get in a serious relationship so early on.. while you are in your 20's you should be flirting with and banging as many chicks as possble while you can - you don't need to be "locked down" to do this.

HAVE FUN, don't stand for  drama, train, work hard,  persue your goals what ever they are -  8) plenty of time to get serious with relationships later in your 30's-40's

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2014, 02:14:41 AM »

Agreed.

And there's more to life than women, Flint. Believe it or not, you don't have to always have a woman in your life. It's nice to take breaks and work on YOU. Which is what I am currently doing now.

Maybe not but I do need to get my confidence back and this chick took that from me. Today was a nightmare come true for any guy with an ego.

Follow me here. 6 months ago on our first date, I Walked up to her and grabbed her ass literally. . We had been talking on the phone a few days yes.... but I still grabbed her ass within 5  seconds of seeing her. I don't know how many guys have the balls to do that shit t..... This is just the kind of confidene I had...I did this type of stuff with lots of women.

fast forward 6 months later and my pussy ass  goes out and spends all this money on clothes to impress her. A chance to "make her fall in love with again". But the old flint would of been laughing at this new flint... "this is her last chance to fall in love with me"    Why did i turn into a pussy lately? well I was having issues getting hard  in the sack later on in the relationship not gonna lie....and it fucked with my ego big time.     . I was hoping today I could win her back, so I'd have a chance to fuck her brains out again like I used to back in the day.....and as a result get that confidence back.

l

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2014, 02:23:20 AM »

Maybe not but I do need to get my confidence back and this chick took that from me. Today was a nightmare come true for any guy with an ego.

Follow me here. 6 months ago on our first date, I Walked up to her and grabbed her ass literally. . We had been talking on the phone a few days yes.... but I still grabbed her ass within 5  seconds of seeing her. I don't know how many guys have the balls to do that shit t..... This is just the kind of confidene I had...I did this type of stuff with lots of women.

fast forward 6 months later and my pussy ass  goes out and spends all this money on clothes to impress her. A chance to "make her fall in love with again". But the old flint would of been laughing at this new flint... "this is her last chance to fall in love with me"    Why did i turn into a pussy lately? well I was having issues getting hard  in the sack later on in the relationship not gonna lie....and it fucked with my ego big time.     . I was hoping today I could win her back, so I'd have a chance to fuck her brains out again like I used to back in the day.....and as a result get that confidence back.

* sigh * ... brother, I am not following you. Not sure why you have this train of thought either. :/ A truly confident man never loses his confidence. Never. You see ... she didn't take away your confidence. You did. Not sure why you are blaming her. YOU are in control of you. Not her.

My opinion still stands. You need to take a break and work on you. I have read your posts time and time again concerning this girl. And I like you Flint. I really do. But you really need some help, man. You are not in any way, shape, or form healthy enough to date this woman.

And fucking her to get your confidence back ?? Well, what about her ?? What does she get out of it ??

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2014, 02:33:36 AM »

Sorry, brother, but dated a woman for close to 2 years who never even saw the inside of a gym. Totally supported my bodybuilding. Granted, she wanted me home a little more, but it wasn't an issue but a few times.

They're out there.

True my last one was four years, she wasnt into going gym but was supportive of me bodybuilding. But on certain hormones i can be a right curnt, dumped her bout amonth ago lol.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2014, 02:42:44 AM »

* sigh * ... brother, I am not following you. Not sure why you have this train of thought either. :/ A truly confident man never loses his confidence. Never. You see ... she didn't take away your confidence. You did. Not sure why you are blaming her. YOU are in control of you. Not her.

My opinion still stands. You need to take a break and work on you. I have read your posts time and time again concerning this girl. And I like you Flint. I really do. But you really need some help, man. You are not in any way, shape, or form healthy enough to date this woman.

And fucking her to get your confidence back ?? Well, what about her ?? What does she get out of it ??
.    I deleted her pics and moved on with my life. I was 90% over her and she starts texting me again saying she misses my dick and all this shit sending. I propose being friends with benefits and she was considering it.    
l

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2014, 02:44:57 AM »
True my last one was four years, she wasnt into going gym but was supportive of me bodybuilding. But on certain hormones i can be a right curnt, dumped her bout amonth ago lol.

After 4 years ??

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2014, 02:46:11 AM »
.    I deleted her pics and moved on with my life. I was 90% over her and she starts texting me again saying she misses my dick and all this shit sending. I propose being friends with benefits and she was considering it.    

Hmmm ... that kinda changed everything. So what happened ?? You said you tried to win her back today ??

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2014, 03:08:13 AM »
Find a woman more suited to your lifestyle and if a woman starts to harm you emotionally just ditch her. Never rely on others to have emotional balance.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2014, 03:24:01 AM »

After 4 years ??

Yea i dumped her atleast 4 or 5 times during those four years, lol   it was never meant to be but i turned her into a freaky slut so it jus somehow kept going.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2014, 06:24:05 AM »

X2

good advices here

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2014, 06:34:11 AM »
For me makes it a bit harder to diet because she makes good food.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2014, 06:37:16 AM »

Look you whiny little phaggot.....you want her to stop texting you "looking for cock", post her fucking phone number here?

Within one hour that bitch won't ever want to see you again.

Your story is bullshit and reeks of phaggotry.

Die you spineless kunt.

(64 posts left - FU Ron)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2014, 06:51:50 AM »
OP is a pathetic, greasy failure and loser. That's why all these chicks run a fucking mile from him. He failed to finish highschool. He lives in a shitty rental apartment and buys steroids with the little money he makes from the blue collar , bottom of the heap jobs he soon gets fired from. He paid Tbombz for training advice. He tried to set up some shitty online dating site that FAILED like everything else he touches.

Then he comes on here crying like a little pussy about all these women that dump his never-aging, sub 10 second 100 metre dash ass. Guy reeks of fail.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2014, 06:55:37 AM »
I've decided that the reason bodybuilders don't often have relationships is because they would have to work at it.

Work is anathema to these assletes.  It goes against the foundation of their very being.  They would rather sell themselves than give of themselves.

And only schmoes pay.  Women?  Not so much.

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2014, 11:39:27 AM »
Every relationship will come to and  unless your going to end up walking down the aisle.  Enjoy the moment for what it is, and try looking at it in a more positive light.  Flint needs to stop being so egotistical.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2014, 08:37:28 PM »

Notice Im talking about a real relationship with a normal chick lol, not some fitness chick who you can eat chicken and broccoli in front of without her thinking your  a fucking wierdo. Lets be real if  you want to have a real relationship with a normal chick your  going to have to get smashed on weekends, your not gonna get 8 hours of sleep every night, your gonna miss workouts, and your  gonna have to eat junk food quite a bit.

Bro, don't take this the wrong way, but it sounds like you want a chick to make you happy and get you over your depression? That isn't going to happen. Relationships go up and down, bitches are crazy. The hard part is to find one of the more stable ones. And if you find one, and you are happy more then 75% of the time. Keep her.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2014, 08:54:10 PM »
Message goodrum for dating/relationship advice. although him and vissy broke up, they lasted quite a while.
X

dustin

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2014, 10:38:17 PM »
This is true if you're in a high school relationship and need to take the bus to the mall after school and text each other 24/7 when you're not together. In the real adult world people just live their lives alongside each other. Gym takes an hour a day. Meal prep for bodybuilders may be a tiny bit longer, but most women would appreciate having home cooked meals instead of take out or quick crap from a box/bag. Seriously, if anyone's needing more time than that then they're either thinking about Animal Pak ads when they think of "bodybuilding" or something's wrong.

You can juice, get huge and ripped and it shouldn't take more than an hour or two of your day. Most people sit around scratching their ass or playing video games for that long, so the time is easy to find. Workout before or right after work and there you go - zero impact on your day. As for stress, all women are stress cases. Even the best woman. Find one that you love fucking and don't want to kill all the time and that's about the best you can hope for. There's no woman that doesn't drive her man insane. They're all crazy.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2014, 11:57:42 PM »
Bro, don't take this the wrong way, but it sounds like you want a chick to make you happy and get you over your depression? That isn't going to happen. Relationships go up and down, bitches are crazy. The hard part is to find one of the more stable ones. And if you find one, and you are happy more then 75% of the time. Keep her.
Stable women are so boring though  ;D
l

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2014, 08:40:47 AM »
Another ultra estrogen thread by a beta who destroyed his sense of identity with hormone abuse. Be a normal 22year old man and stop using various messaging boards to post the same sob stories about your feelings to gain sympathy from other men.
Thanks  ::)