Author Topic: Fuck off One More Rep  (Read 10763 times)

the trainer

Fuck off One More Rep
« on: November 24, 2014, 08:46:41 AM »
This is the final thread of the trainer cause he is about to be retired so One More Rep you can kiss my ass you little fagget  :-*

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
Re: Fuck off One More Rep
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 08:52:40 AM »
This is the final thread of the trainer cause he is about to be retired so One More Rep you can kiss my ass you little fagget  :-*
You sure you're not anabolichomo?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 08:54:40 AM »
What happened? The trainers feelings got hurt?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 08:59:01 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 09:01:15 AM »
So the 280 lb. "bulk" pics on Christmas aren't happening?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 09:04:04 AM »

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 09:27:48 AM »
So you tell the mod to fuck off as you are on your way out?  Clearly you are anything but alpha.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 09:32:41 AM »
Clearly you are anything but alpha.

I don't think that has EVER been in doubt.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 09:33:28 AM »
So the 280 lb. "bulk" pics on Christmas aren't happening?
Typical, he'd rather run away like a coward than cough up to the fact that he's really a little bitch.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2014, 09:37:27 AM »
The Legendary Reputation of OMR was built off the meltdowns of insignificant tiny tits such as "the trainer"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2014, 09:40:06 AM »

That's ok, because the message you just sent me via PM demonstrates to me that you're just a gimmick.

You seem to have it out for me huh, keep deleting my threads well I guess its time to retire the trainer and use another identity so I can slip back under the radar, I take none of this shit seriously I am just having fun.

You were never going to post any pictures of yourself, because you are not the person you claim to be. You're just a fucking gimmick.

You get angry because I moved one of your threads to the training section, when, in reality, it should have just been deleted for clogging up the forum with random brain farts. Then again, you're just a fucking gimmick account, as useless as a forum bot.

Enjoy yourself as you try to establish yet another identity.

Happy Banning!

"1"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2014, 09:48:59 AM »
There are already one or two trainer-esque gimmicks that have popped. Shouldn't be too hard to spot his cheap brand of post.

Foozle

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 09:52:00 AM »
Quote from: the gayner
You seem to have it out for me huh, keep deleting my threads well I guess its time to retire the trainer and use another identity so I can slip back under the radar, I take none of this shit seriously I am just having fun

You don't slip under radar, you slip under a sweaty ballbag so you can sloop up taint sweat, you nut noobling goo burping pole spinning stupid pile of digital suck posting horseshit.

Every single post sucked, no matter who was on the shift (or shaft, likely) at that time.  All your posts sucked, except maybe one that one time, and that was because I had just gotten my molars out and the gas hadn't worn off.

Knew you were horseshit for the whole ride - from your shitty first post, to backing out of the fight with TA, to the horrible meme around posting pics.  Your favorite Transformers are Cocks-R-Us Prime, Jizz, BUMblebee, and Cockwave.

Fuck off.  You suck.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 10:09:17 AM »
That's ok, because the message you just sent me via PM demonstrates to me that you're just a gimmick.

You were never going to post any pictures of yourself, because you are not the person you claim to be. You're just a fucking gimmick.

You get angry because I moved one of your threads to the training section, when, in reality, it should have just been deleted for clogging up the forum with random brain farts. Then again, you're just a fucking gimmick account, as useless as a forum bot.

Happy Banning!

"1"

Good job, OMR!!
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 11:06:35 AM »

You don't slip under radar, you slip under a sweaty ballbag so you can sloop up taint sweat, you nut noobling goo burping pole spinning stupid pile of digital suck posting horseshit.

Every single post sucked, no matter who was on the shift (or shaft, likely) at that time.  All your posts sucked, except maybe one that one time, and that was because I had just gotten my molars out and the gas hadn't worn off.

Knew you were horseshit for the whole ride - from your shitty first post, to backing out of the fight with TA, to the horrible meme around posting pics.  Your favorite Transformers are Cocks-R-Us Prime, Jizz, BUMblebee, and Cockwave.

Fuck off.  You suck.

Fucking poetry.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 11:07:12 AM »
next target Id guess is that juicemachine clown

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2014, 11:23:07 AM »
next target Id guess is that juicemachine clown

He does have a vague trainer vibe to him.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2014, 12:43:32 PM »

Happy Banning!

"1"

and not even a fuuny one

the trainer sucked ass, if that's someone having "fun"...I would totally understand if they decide to kill them self.  today.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2014, 01:31:59 PM »

Fuck off.  You suck.

Solid post.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2014, 05:33:19 PM »

Fuck off.  You suck.

It's subtle, dry wit like this which makes GetBig the juggernaut that it is.
~

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2014, 05:37:03 PM »
It's subtle, dry wit like this which makes GetBig the juggernaut that it is.

your skills don't go unnoticed

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2014, 08:33:43 PM »
your skills don't go unnoticed

thank you, sir
~

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2014, 09:57:13 AM »
Always thought it was Joon tbh.

Or halo/Bluto.
O

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2014, 10:18:30 AM »
Always thought it was Joon tbh.

Or halo/Bluto.

Joon would have hired a buffed rent boy to pose as the Trainer in photos he'd then post on Getbig under the Trainer gimmick.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2014, 10:25:23 AM »
Joon would have hired a buffed rent boy to pose as the Trainer in photos he'd then post on Getbig under the Trainer gimmick.

I honestly think we've only scratched the surface there.... I think he has long, long running accounts from years back that people wouldn't even dream were him.
O