Author Topic: A vacuum of retardedness on Getbig.  (Read 5541 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
A vacuum of retardedness on Getbig.
« on: November 25, 2014, 01:54:11 PM »
I think most of us are happy that Uncle Junior and anabolichalo are not here at the moment. But, a certain amount of drama and retardedness seems to be missing.

Can Vince Basile and Goodrum fill this gap?

Discuss.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: A vacuum of retardedness on Getbig.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 01:56:12 PM »
I don't mind AH don't know why people do he's harmless

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 07:05:53 PM »
I for one think the board has taken a turn for the better with their departure.  Halo was an obvious gimmick.  Of who, I don't know or care.  Junior is a sociopath who runs 137 gimmicks simultaneously.  Both of them being gone from the board is a definite plus.   :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 07:07:12 PM »
I don't mind AH don't know why people do he's harmless

x2

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 01:35:36 AM »
I for one think the board has taken a turn for the better with their departure.  Halo was an obvious gimmick.  Of who, I don't know or care.  Junior is a sociopath who runs 137 gimmicks simultaneously.  Both of them being gone from the board is a definite plus.   :D

Agree...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 01:57:11 AM »

I agree. The board is better now.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 02:01:13 AM »

I often read that Halo was a gimmick for some old user called Bluto. Can anyone shed some light on this matter?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 02:27:38 AM »
I often read that Halo was a gimmick for some old user called Bluto. Can anyone shed some light on this matter?

I think we will never know. I've heard it before, but as far as I can tell nobody has evidence.
I guess their posting styles were similar. I can't remember Bluto. I am not sure I even  posted here back then.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 02:48:44 AM »

Same idiot. Has to post up every inane thought.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 02:52:35 AM »
The two were very similar. Bluto is also know here as "Blewtwo".

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 04:57:14 AM »
Thing is that AH's pics looked legit. In the thread where he was going toe to toe with Flintstones on physique, somebody challenged him to a full pic set of compulsories and he produced in less than an hour. Dunno how he does that if he's cherry-picking pics of of bb.com or elsewhere.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 05:00:21 AM »
Thing is that AH's pics looked legit. In the thread where he was going toe to toe with Flintstones on physique, somebody challenged him to a full pic set of compulsories and he produced in less than an hour. Dunno how he does that if he's cherry-picking pics of of bb.com or elsewhere.

Nothing is 100%, but I have talked to the guy tons via PM about training, gear ...he seemed like a real person, and knew his shit actually when he talked like a regular person

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 05:01:04 AM »

AH's pics were legit. He is real.

My opinion is that bluto, after 10 years of posting and reading about steriods and training, finally decided to dabble in both.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 05:22:01 AM »
Nothing is 100%, but I have talked to the guy tons via PM about training, gear ...he seemed like a real person, and knew his shit actually when he talked like a regular person

Yeah, he and I went back and forth on training too. NFW I was gonna do 40 sets for arms, but he had some good ideas.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 05:30:53 AM »
Ron likes to have women posters on the board and halo made one to many racist comments toward Lobstah{pip}

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 05:47:19 AM »
Yeah, he and I went back and forth on training too. NFW I was gonna do 40 sets for arms, but he had some good ideas.

The good ideas he stole from me...LOL

i didn't know he trained that high volume.  we talked about exercises we have come up with to hit trouble spots, gear, mental focus

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 05:56:51 AM »
I'll see what I can do.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 05:58:23 AM »

My opinion is that bluto, after 10 years of posting and reading about steriods and training, finally decided to dabble in both.

I share that opinion. I will also say that I was going over some old, old threads (as you do) and a bunch of them were BlueToe marvelling at Mr Ronald Coleman!
O

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2014, 05:59:29 AM »
I'll see what I can do.

Tape always there when you need him

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2014, 06:52:25 AM »
Ok I'm giving very serious thought to erecting a dragon shaped windmill but if I make the vanes the dragon's mane then his snout would act as the tailfin so he'd always be flying backwards instead of into the wind.  Then everyone would ask if my dragon was retarded and if I was some sort of Potato Quixote.  I am but I prefer not to advertise it so openly.  I like to fool people for a little while before they come to realize what a moron I am.

I could give him big ears sticking out the back but then everyone might ask why I built a windmill in the likeness of a giant snarling rabbit.  I don't know if this is gonna come off the way I'm picturing it.

So basically it's the successful execution of the project that concerns me.  Actually sinking money and time into the construction of a windmill shaped like a dragon and being universally regarded as a lunatic for doing so gives me no pause at all.  It seems like a really good idea to me.  This is the level I'm operating on.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2014, 08:24:46 AM »

OMR once confirmed anabolichalo's identity.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2014, 08:27:28 AM »
Even with the toothless bunch gone, and Halo & June, absent, there is plenty of stupidity left on Getbig. Go read the mentally ill lefties discussing Ferguson in other threads. It's all there in its glory.
$

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2014, 08:46:32 AM »
Ok I'm giving very serious thought to erecting a dragon shaped windmill but if I make the vanes the dragon's mane then his snout would act as the tailfin so he'd always be flying backwards instead of into the wind.  Then everyone would ask if my dragon was retarded and if I was some sort of Potato Quixote.  I am but I prefer not to advertise it so openly.  I like to fool people for a little while before they come to realize what a moron I am.

I could give him big ears sticking out the back but then everyone might ask why I built a windmill in the likeness of a giant snarling rabbit.  I don't know if this is gonna come off the way I'm picturing it.

So basically it's the successful execution of the project that concerns me.  Actually sinking money and time into the construction of a windmill shaped like a dragon and being universally regarded as a lunatic for doing so gives me no pause at all.  It seems like a really good idea to me.  This is the level I'm operating on.

That's crazy talk Feyd Rautha, you are a Harkonnen, act like one!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2014, 08:47:45 AM »
Even with the toothless bunch gone, and Halo & June, absent, there is plenty of stupidity left on Getbig. Go read the mentally ill lefties discussing Ferguson in other threads. It's all there in its glory.
I'll take 'What is politicizing a thread on retardedness' for $1,000, Alex.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2014, 09:12:41 AM »
You fill in the gap quite well.