Author Topic: Mickey Rourke....love him/hate him  (Read 21615 times)

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
Mickey Rourke....love him/hate him
« on: November 29, 2014, 07:30:19 AM »
Here he is at 62. Whether this fight was a lay down dive by his opponent or not...Rourke did it again. In his Academy Award nominated role in The Wrestler he transformed from a physical piece of shit into a believable pro wrestler. Then he went back to looking like a piece of shit suddenly morphing into a credible 62 year old athlete again. Hey "living better chemically" or not, impressive....yet sad.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Mickey Rourke....love him/hate him
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 07:32:07 AM »
Good Luck to him i say...Guy has fucking Balls.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 07:36:34 AM »
"Better living through chemistry!"  ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 07:50:07 AM »
Good Luck to him i say...Guy has fucking Balls.

Literally...

O

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2014, 07:51:29 AM »

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 08:11:10 AM »
That's some SERIOUS balls and courage. I mean... it's quite an unique personna overall, dude is a fighter till his last breath and it doesn't matter whether it was fake or not, he's been through hell and back and keeps his head high. You can't break people like that even if sometimes life gets very rough for them.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2014, 08:17:22 AM »
That fight was a complete set up.  His opponent went down from a pillow punch. He looks in incredible shape for his age. He was a real fighter at one one but his opponents were hand picked and he had that luxury being famous. When he stopped boxing his face was fine. I really wonder what happened to it? I don't buy the often repeated explanation that he had bad plastic surgery to fix his deformed boxing face. His face was fine when he stopped boxing. I just wonder if it's the recreational drugs and growth hormone. Sly was getting that look too but he appears to work on it with surgery.  He was once one of the best looking actors on film. Now he's a gargoyle.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2014, 08:22:08 AM »
That's some SERIOUS balls and courage. I mean... it's quite an unique personna overall, dude is a fighter till his last breath and it doesn't matter whether it was fake or not, he's been through hell and back and keeps his head high. You can't break people like that even if sometimes life gets very rough for them.

The only reason this clown has been through hell and back is because he put himself through it. Alcoholics and drug addicts get no kudos from me. They are gutless and weak, their pitiful existence stems from their lack of strength and moral fiber.

His fake Hollywood existence sickens me.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2014, 08:46:58 AM »
That fight was a complete set up.  His opponent went down from a pillow punch. He looks in incredible shape for his age. He was a real fighter at one one but his opponents were hand picked and he had that luxury being famous. When he stopped boxing his face was fine. I really wonder what happened to it? I don't buy the often repeated explanation that he had bad plastic surgery to fix his deformed boxing face. His face was fine when he stopped boxing. I just wonder if it's the recreational drugs and growth hormone. Sly was getting that look too but he appears to work on it with surgery.  He was once one of the best looking actors on film. Now he's a gargoyle.

It was just a case of TOO MUCH plastic surgery. 

As you observed, it had NOTHING to do with his boxing, although that is the lie he tried to perpetuate.
Ψ

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2014, 08:48:17 AM »
yeah i agree ...
The only reason this clown has been through hell and back is because he put himself through it. Alcoholics and drug addicts get no kudos from me. They are gutless and weak, their pitiful existence stems from their lack of strength and moral fiber.

Lack of Moral Fibre was a term used by idiots in WW1 to describe "shell shocked Cowards". Please donīt use that term. I am sure they were Braver Men than you.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2014, 08:50:06 AM »

Literally...

Bruce Jenner would he proud.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2014, 09:01:27 AM »
ASTONISHED nobody mentioned his delicious looking package in them tights!..
?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2014, 09:13:23 AM »
I have his autograph. Loved him in The Wrestler.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2014, 09:40:07 AM »
Just saw the fight now. Oh man, not even close to being realistic, what the hell???
"oh mikey you're so fake,
You're so fake,
you blow my mind,
Hey Mickey, hey Mickey...

Does that remind anyone of a certain song from the 80's?
I'll give you a guess.
The "mini pops" had that song on the record they put out, must have been around 1981 or something....
?

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2014, 09:47:32 AM »
Just saw the fight now. Oh man, not even close to being realistic, what the hell???
"oh mikey you're so fake,
You're so fake,
you blow my mind,
Hey Mickey, hey Mickey...

Does that remind anyone of a certain song from the 80's?
I'll give you a guess.
The "mini pops" had that song on the record they put out, must have been around 1981 or something....

Toni Basil

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2014, 09:50:41 AM »
It was just a case of TOO MUCH plastic surgery. 

As you observed, it had NOTHING to do with his boxing, although that is the lie he tried to perpetuate.
I think it he alluded to, that he got bad work done because he couldn't afford a descent surgeon and spent a good bit of money trying to repair that initial damage. It explains why he looked like shit all at once and gradually improve over time.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2014, 09:53:56 AM »
in the older version of himself best he looked face/build wise was that van damme movie they fough in arena with lions running around.rodman was in it?double team?harley Davidson and Marlboro man down was more the young 'good looking 'rourke 'no homo..

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2014, 09:55:43 AM »
in the older version of himself best he looked face/build wise was that van damme movie they fough in arena with lions running around.rodman was in it?double team?harley Davidson and Marlboro man down was more the young 'good looking 'rourke 'no homo..

He looked a lot better before that film.
Ψ

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2014, 09:57:59 AM »
Despite him being one strange dude, I tend to like him.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2014, 10:04:18 AM »
Was a good looking man and not a bad actor. Shame...I still respect his fighting nature

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2014, 10:15:12 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2014, 10:54:08 AM »

So Rourke transformed into Wanderlei Silva/Peter Weller hybrid. The ultimate character actor  :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2014, 10:59:03 AM »
Here he is at 62. Whether this fight was a lay down dive by his opponent or not...Rourke did it again. In his Academy Award nominated role in The Wrestler he transformed from a physical piece of shit into a believable pro wrestler. Then he went back to looking like a piece of shit suddenly morphing into a credible 62 year old athlete again. Hey "living better chemically" or not, impressive....yet sad.

I'm sure Rourke is sad when he fucks his supermodel girlfriend every night:

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2014, 11:07:18 AM »
I'm sure Rourke is sad when he fucks his supermodel girlfriend every night:

Dirty old man...good on him..  ;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2014, 01:18:09 PM »

Sometimes people aren't guilty of their addictions.. And M.Rourke is an example that being at the bottom sometimes is not an end, it just takes a lot of courage and inner streght to straighten oneself.