Author Topic: Bill Cosby Getting Shaken Down for over 100 Million Dollars  (Read 4445 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Bill Cosby Getting Shaken Down for over 100 Million Dollars
« on: December 03, 2014, 05:19:33 PM »
It was always about the money....not the truth.  Gloria Allred is a dirty whore. ::)

Gloria Allred -- who reps some of the women accusing Bill Cosby of rape -- says she knows the statute of limitations has run out but she issued a challenge ... do "what's right" and fight it out in court, or ante up $100 million for an informal hearing where the women can prove he damaged them.

The famed attorney says what's in it for Cosby is that he can clear his name if he's telling the truth.

Allred had 3 alleged victims in tow at her news conference Wednesday afternoon. All 3 claimed Cosby had an MO ... slipping them a pill or drink that rendered them unconscious.

All 3 women sobbed as Allred cradled them. One woman claims she was 17 when she was allegedly raped and when she awoke she saw Cosby clapping, telling her to "wake up for daddy."

Cosby has denied the allegations.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/03/gloria-allred-bill-cosby-sexual-assault-accusers/#ixzz3Kt6F71pe
A

MikMaq

Re: Bill Cosby Getting Shaken Down for over 100 Million Dollars
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 05:21:09 PM »
could you imagine your mother exposing something like this, than moments later turning down money?

Serious fucking question.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 05:22:20 PM »
Bill Cosby immediately postponed his upcoming live shows ... just minutes after Gloria Allred tried to shame him into putting up $100 mil for his alleged victims.

Cosby was scheduled to do 2 shows in Tarrytown, NY (just N. of NYC) on Saturday -- but about 5 minutes after Gloria's announcement ... the Tarrytown Music Hall said the shows had been delayed.

The venue said Cosby and the promoter reached the decision together ... and everyone will get full refunds. Unclear if the postponement was in direct response to the Allred news conference, but the timing is suspicious.

Several other theaters had already canceled or rescheduled Cosby shows, although his last one in Florida went off without a hitch.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3KyxC6sob

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 05:37:25 PM »
Coz must be pissed. They aren't going to let him shake loose on this, even with all the other stuff gong on. That being said, not digging this whole sue decades after the fact thing happening, unless there is extenuating circumstances like an unknown assailant, fleeing the country, etc... this should've been dealt with long ago.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 05:43:27 PM »
Has that whore allred ever one a case ??? i see her always repping some slut but never hear anything past the news conference , no trial ,no verdicts,  nothing ever with her cases she files

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 06:10:29 PM »
could you imagine your mother exposing something like this, than moments later turning down money?

Serious fucking question.
his mother would have to give 100 million blowjobs to make that kind of money, so no fucking way is she gonna turn it down

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 06:31:08 PM »
Lucky he doesn't live in the UK...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2014, 06:39:25 PM »
Coz must be pissed. They aren't going to let him shake loose on this, even with all the other stuff gong on. That being said, not digging this whole sue decades after the fact thing happening, unless there is extenuating circumstances like an unknown assailant, fleeing the country, etc... this should've been dealt with long ago.

I heard that it took some of the women three decades to fully understand and realize what happened to them. I guess twenty-nine years wasn't enough time, and it's merely coincidence that they've ALL HAD THEIR RESPECTIVE EPIPHANIES AND COME FORWARD TOGETHER AT THE EXACT SAME TIME.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2014, 06:43:04 PM »

I heard that it took some of the women three decades to fully understand and realize what happened to them. I guess twenty-nine years wasn't enough time, and it's merely coincidence that they've ALL HAD THEIR RESPECTIVE EPIPHANIES AND COME FORWARD TOGETHER AT THE EXACT SAME TIME.

"At the exact same time" because of the viral video of comedian Hannibal Buress calling Cosby a rapist

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2014, 06:51:37 PM »

MikMaq

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2014, 06:59:51 PM »

Yeah its crazy isn't it. It's like they've been sitting on the sidelines waiting for the man to get to old to destroy their lives-crediability. What opportunistic whores.

If rape victims had half the courage or bravery of rapists, these crimes wouldn't exist.

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 08:26:42 PM »
I heard through the grapevine that vissy may have also been a victim. My condolences, sir venom Versace Vince

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2014, 08:28:06 PM »
I heard through the grapevine that vissy may have also been a victim. My condolences, sir venom Versace Vince

It's true that Queen Vissy is quite fond of chocolate pudding pops

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: If you get robbed report it if you get raped report it
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2014, 08:42:07 PM »
Bill Cosby
Ill Scoby
Skill Oby

Think about it

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2014, 08:46:22 PM »
"Statue of limitations" ::)

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2014, 08:48:53 PM »
Will do, thanks for the heads up  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2014, 08:49:04 PM »
why would bill cosby even care?   he's 80?   probably wears diapers.  he's a millionaire.  he shouldn't worry, he should just take a bath, eat some pudding, and do some online shopping.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2014, 08:52:50 PM »
why would bill cosby even care?   he's 80?   probably wears diapers.  he's a millionaire.  he shouldn't worry, he should just take a bath, eat some pudding, and do some online shopping.

Dude was coming out with another sitcom he was starring in I believe. Dudes ego is through the roof. He's gonna go out no unlike the Penn State rapists...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2014, 08:57:38 PM »
Cosby's ego tells me that there are probably tapes of him raping. So he isn't going to sue anyone if he knows one of his tapes went missing many years ago...Every day he wakes up hoping that today is't the day that the lost tape/s resurface...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2014, 09:00:20 PM »
Hi Rob Bailey
"