Author Topic: Mike O'Hearn killin it - Dec 2014  (Read 58489 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: O'Hearn killin it.
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2014, 07:15:30 AM »
if he accomplished so much how come he has zero posts on getbig?

maybe cause he aint a multi millionare yet like all getbiggers and he doesnt drive a ferrari also like getbiggers,thats the only logical reason it can be :)
R

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2014, 07:24:54 AM »
Everyone lurks on Ronaldos site...i am sure he has read this thread ...

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2014, 08:31:09 AM »
I find his persona a bit odd as well even though I'm sure he's a nice guy as he seems to genuinely love life.
I don't know, I think the laughable but constant natty claims he keeps pushing is what kinda irks me.
I also remember watching a video of him training with some other dude (can't remember the name). During the workout, the guy jokingly suggests that he's stronger than O'Hearn after pumping out a few more reps on some exercise.
O'Hearn actually looked visibly upset by this remark. :D

Of course. Being "strong" is his trademark, his MO his identity.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2014, 08:33:11 AM »
I find his persona a bit odd as well even though I'm sure he's a nice guy as he seems to genuinely love life.
I don't know, I think the laughable but constant natty claims he keeps pushing is what kinda irks me.
I also remember watching a video of him training with some other dude (can't remember the name). During the workout, the guy jokingly suggests that he's stronger than O'Hearn after pumping out a few more reps on some exercise.
O'Hearn actually looked visibly upset by this remark. :D
it was in the bigger stronger faster Movie right

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2014, 09:21:38 AM »
there are those who do know the truth either way, but they aren't saying and never will?

the guy o'hearn is about to be 46 years old! i don't know regardless of his years decades of lifting hardcore year round and watching the diet year round. IS IT? possible for someone to have done all of this and add in great genetics to look like him at his age?....

He looks about 30-35, face/body wise. That does not happen accidentally. Dude's full on everything available. But nothing wrong with that, just natural claims are funny.
 Anyway, he does not deserve any hate besides these lies, overall positive personna however you look at it.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2014, 09:23:36 AM »
Enjoying the familiarity of the usual Getbig thread progession. A thread gets posted and the person in topic gets slagged for 2-3 pages. On page 4-6 he's a 'good guy and you're all jealous'. Then Shizzo appears, steaming drunk and bobbing for attention. By page 8 we're back on topic (after everyone calling Shizzo a c.unt) and Mike's a dickhead again. From 10+ onward it's off topic and PMs off cock pics fly back and forth. Tbombz's pictures make an appearance and all the decent people (which by now there's none left) back away and the thread melts into chaos. Now all the mentally ill are fully engaged with Shizzo, awake from his drunken stupor, leading the charge.

In a world of so much uncertainty ... this is why we come here. Some things just never change.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2014, 09:26:05 AM »
So much hate for wig big Mike  :(

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2014, 09:34:09 AM »
Enjoying the familiarity of the usual Getbig thread progession. A thread gets posted and the person in topic gets slagged for 2-3 pages. On page 4-6 he's a 'good guy and you're all jealous'. Then Shizzo appears, steaming drunk and bobbing for attention. By page 8 we're back on topic (after everyone calling Shizzo a c.unt) and Mike's a dickhead again. From 10+ onward it's off topic and PMs off cock pics fly back and forth. Tbombz's pictures make an appearance and all the decent people (which by now there's none left) back away and the thread melts into chaos. Now all the mentally ill are fully engaged with Shizzo, awake from his drunken stupor, leading the charge.

In a world of so much uncertainty ... this is why we come here. Some things just never change.

Solid meta-analysis.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2014, 09:38:12 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2014, 10:21:10 AM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2014, 10:34:18 AM »
strange world we live in when a stud like that either doesn't want to breed or is gay

E
E

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2014, 11:31:55 AM »
THATS NOT BAYGM.
under-rated post of the year IMHO

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2014, 11:34:43 AM »
strange world we live in when a stud like that either doesn't want to breed or is gay

E

just show his superiority.

only low life people, animals, think about breeding and mating.

evolved people do not.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2014, 11:58:21 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2014, 11:59:22 AM »
He has an estimated networth of 2.5 million dollars. Now I know why getbig is hating on him. Clearly, getbiggers can not associate or give recognition to someone who is only worth that much.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2014, 12:06:27 PM »
Looks like Mike is Getbig's new man crush.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2014, 12:08:23 PM »

evolved people do not.

that doesn't make any sense. if it did humans wouldn't evolve but go backwards.

low lifes mates with the first thing they find.

A stud picks anc chooses the best he can find but never the less breeds.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2014, 12:22:35 PM »
Even the ugly monsters like Kovacs had girls in every pics.  :-\
X

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2014, 12:26:16 PM »

evolved people do not.

haha, I like this one!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2014, 01:33:12 PM »
He's been in shape for well over a decade.  Dude must be on an endless cycle and eat chicken breasts and broccoli all the time.

He has been in shape for 20 years. He claims natural and I have never seen a picture of him out of shape. I know that is meaningless but you would figure a couple of pictures off cycle would surface. Never seen one.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2014, 01:34:51 PM »
Even the ugly monsters like Kovacs had girls in every pics.  :-\

Because like the women who come to your bedroom, they were paid to be in those pics...
Ha!
?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2014, 01:38:25 PM »

lol,reason i laughed is cause its the truth.its like a see saw with these threads,first his a dick,then hes cool,then hes a roid freak,then hes cool again,then he goes back to being a dick again,then hes on more roids then ever,lol
R

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2014, 01:42:04 PM »

LOL'ed hard at this!  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2014, 02:04:46 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2014, 02:54:50 PM »
Hearn is fagget4 not posting
A