Author Topic: ✯New✯ Air Jordan's draw HUGE crowd!  (Read 11857 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: ✯New✯ Air Jordan's draw HUGE crowd!
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2014, 08:54:08 PM »
Sofa king laym. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2014, 08:54:14 PM »
kick ass shoe, I want a pair.

the old school jordans were nice. they got really ugly over the years.  :-\ :-\
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2014, 08:58:15 PM »
the old school jordans were nice. they got really ugly over the years.  :-\ :-\

have they ever. The few times I've steped in foot locker to see what they have, nothing appeals to me. Just googled the shoes and they have $400 jordans. I had no idea, that's insane.

?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2014, 09:59:56 PM »
where,s jay, phil and dex?  they got big jordan collections. 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2014, 12:01:10 AM »
Black man could not design those sneakers  :)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2014, 12:07:40 AM »
some jokers make me laugh,these 2 dudes r arguing in the gym who's sneakers are cooler.1 has lebron james sneaks on and the other i forget who they where made by,the 1 guy with the lebron sneaks on says(yo son this is the way brothers who got it going on live)as he leaves i noticed he gets on an old peice of shit 10 speed from the 1970's and peddles down the road ??? i thought dudes who had it going on would atleast get in a bad ass car not an old 10 speed bike :D
R

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2014, 12:17:09 AM »
here there be neeguls

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2014, 12:22:58 AM »
some jokers make me laugh,these 2 dudes r arguing in the gym who's sneakers are cooler.1 has lebron james sneaks on and the other i forget who they where made by,the 1 guy with the lebron sneaks on says(yo son this is the way brothers who got it going on live)as he leaves i noticed he gets on an old peice of shit 10 speed from the 1970's and peddles down the road ??? i thought dudes who had it going on would atleast get in a bad ass car not an old 10 speed bike :D

Jerks, go back to Copacabana beach football & bonk blonde  from Ipemana  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2014, 02:44:11 AM »
He can't hardly string together a coherent sentence but now all of a sudden he's a savvy entrepreneur. ::)

The more appropriate question is where did they all get the money to purchase the shoes?
Just go look on eBay. This dude had a ticket. We cannot assume whether or not he has a job.
Some of these dudes are sneakerheads (sneakerphiles), and then some buy the shoes and flip them on eBay for a profit. People have been doing that with reissued and limited edition shoes for years. Hell, people do it with cars.
Mind you, I don't see the appeal of these Jordans, this is when they started looking "meh".

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2014, 07:02:17 AM »
At the end of the day, they just shoes, right wes

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2014, 07:30:33 AM »
Selling new air Jordan's is a good way to help disperse the protesters.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2014, 10:39:21 AM »
Black man could not design those sneakers  :)

they were designed in the corporate room and then have them made in china by underage kids in some hot factory with less than ideal working conditions...

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2014, 11:37:59 AM »
Just go look on eBay. This dude had a ticket. We cannot assume whether or not he has a job.
Some of these dudes are sneakerheads (sneakerphiles), and then some buy the shoes and flip them on eBay for a profit. People have been doing that with reissued and limited edition shoes for years. Hell, people do it with cars.
Mind you, I don't see the appeal of these Jordans, this is when they started looking "meh".

He's not going to sell them P-funk. He's going to wear them on the corner by the Arab owned corner store while he smokes his black & mild and sips his 40oz.

Seriously, don't be spitting that shit around the Brother of Logic & common sense or Painlessisrisen or they would rip you a new one.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2014, 12:16:39 PM »

they were designed in the corporate room and then have them made in china by underage kids in some hot factory with less than ideal working conditions...

:'( :'( :'(

Why Wiggs Jeezuss tolerate this, little Africans in Liberia should be making those shoes ....................

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2014, 12:39:42 PM »
:'( :'( :'(

Why Wiggs Jeezuss tolerate this, little Africans in Liberia should be making those shoes ....................

If you read the Bible, you'd know what Yashua said.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2014, 12:44:40 PM »
He's not going to sell them P-funk. He's going to wear them on the corner by the Arab owned corner store while he smokes his black & mild and sips his 40oz.

Seriously, don't be spitting that shit around the Brother of Logic & common sense or Painlessisrisen or they would rip you a new one.
He may wear them. Many of them do. Because they are Js. And then many sell them. Even the worn ones. Take a look on eBay today or tomorrow to see how many are being sold and what they go for. Double, triple, or even 5-8x the price that they paid for it. I know of guys who have done the very exact same thing.
There is a sneakerhead culture out there. Just as we like bodybuilding---these dudes would not understand lifting weights, spending your last dime on protein powder, drugs, all just to look good and be complimented by other men. And let's not go into the competition aspect. So, you have guys who are serious about waiting in line for Js...they discuss the different color ways, etc of shoes. There are even sneakerhead magazines and rappers who get into serious discussions of SNEAKERS! The same way the members of this board discuss bodybuilder physiques.

Yes, I believe that they should spend their time doing other things. But at least they are not spending their time doing criminal acts.

It's like speculators do with limited exotic cars, buy the car and then sell it for far more than they paid for it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2014, 12:48:56 PM »
I'm going to the mall in an hour to see what the fuss is all about.  It's not like they're Reebok Pumps or anything.  8)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2014, 12:59:35 PM »
He may wear them. Many of them do. Because they are Js. And then many sell them. Even the worn ones. Take a look on eBay today or tomorrow to see how many are being sold and what they go for. Double, triple, or even 5-8x the price that they paid for it. I know of guys who have done the very exact same thing.
There is a sneakerhead culture out there. Just as we like bodybuilding---these dudes would not understand lifting weights, spending your last dime on protein powder, drugs, all just to look good and be complimented by other men. And let's not go into the competition aspect. So, you have guys who are serious about waiting in line for Js...they discuss the different color ways, etc of shoes. There are even sneakerhead magazines and rappers who get into serious discussions of SNEAKERS! The same way the members of this board discuss bodybuilder physiques.

Yes, I believe that they should spend their time doing other things. But at least they are not spending their time doing criminal acts.

It's like speculators do with limited exotic cars, buy the car and then sell it for far more than they paid for it.

YOu're not following me P-funk.

IN order to set up an online acct on paypal, ebay, etc. you have to have a verified bank account.

I"ll let you connect the dots the rest of the way my friend...

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2014, 09:40:12 PM »
If you read the Bible, you'd know what Yashua said.

Mein Kampf is my 'bible'  ;D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2014, 09:46:15 PM »
Give me the old Kobe made by adidas

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2014, 11:51:11 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2014, 11:56:47 PM »
Humans are doomed.

How can ANYONE deny this?

Look at the world we've made.

And here we have countless fools hanging outside a mall for hours to buy a pair of shoes designed not by their namesake, but rather some corporate goons. They fight, steal ... and then leave a field of litter and debris in their wake.

Doomed.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2014, 12:05:21 AM »

Most sneaker heads live at home or government housing so they don't have to worry about market value rent. Must be nice  :-\
X

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2014, 12:11:07 AM »
Most sneaker heads live at home or government housing so they don't have to worry about market value rent. Must be nice  :-\
Jay, Phil, Dex, a ton of NBA, rappers, NFL, Jordan himself, college students, etc.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2014, 07:52:52 AM »
Jay, Phil, Dex, a ton of NBA, rappers, NFL, Jordan himself, college students, etc.

THose aren't "most" . YOU're using outliers to try to to prove your point and it's crumbling miserably.