Author Topic: "He was a good kid", When does the general public begin to push back?  (Read 18798 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: "He was a good kid", When does the general public begin to push back?
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2014, 06:55:06 AM »
Three "youths" broke into my neighbors apartment while he was out of town on business. They stomped his yorkie to death, tied up his daughter +sodomized her at gun point, stole everything of value and set the place on fire. Luckily, the fire department responded quickly.

The story has a happy ending though. His daughter (whats left of her) is on life support. Fortunately, my neighbors health insurance will cover his daughters injuries until February 2015. At that point, his employers health insurance coverage will expire because of Obamacare. Luckily, he won't have to pay alimony anymore. You see, as it turns out, when my neighbors ex wife saw the daughters condition, she killed herself.

I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I feel as if the assailants are basically "good kids."

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: "He was a good kid", When does the general public begin to push back?
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2014, 09:49:13 PM »
Three "youths" broke into my neighbors apartment while he was out of town on business. They stomped his yorkie to death, tied up his daughter +sodomized her at gun point, stole everything of value and set the place on fire. Luckily, the fire department responded quickly.

The story has a happy ending though. His daughter (whats left of her) is on life support. Fortunately, my neighbors health insurance will cover his daughters injuries until February 2015. At that point, his employers health insurance coverage will expire because of Obamacare. Luckily, he won't have to pay alimony anymore. You see, as it turns out, when my neighbors ex wife saw the daughters condition, she killed herself.

I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I feel as if the assailants are basically "good kids."

Oh those 'rascals'!! ::)

Libs are always quiet as a mouse when it comes to stuff like this.