Author Topic: "Global Warming"  (Read 5486 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
"Global Warming"
« on: December 30, 2014, 12:44:33 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: "Global Warming"
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 12:48:49 PM »
it's 'climate change' these days coach.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 12:50:58 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 12:58:03 PM »

Snow....in Huntington Beach....nuff said.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 01:08:24 PM »
Global warming: a very convenient lie, for Al Gore and company to get even richer.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 01:14:26 PM »

Impressive data points gathered from half a million years ago  ::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2014, 01:17:42 PM »
Snow....in Huntington Beach....nuff said.

I'll bite to this troll thread, if it snows there but is blistering in say Australia such that the overall net is a positive, does that not indicate GLOBAL warming. I mean the word global was used by you, yet you use a local example. You are either stupid or you are trolling. I know you are stupid.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2014, 01:30:12 PM »
Impressive data points gathered from half a million years ago  ::)

are you doubting the authenticity of it? ice cores give accurate data for a long time. combine that with other methods and it offers a very precise measure.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2014, 01:31:34 PM »

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2014, 01:33:28 PM »
are you doubting the authenticity of it? ice cores give accurate data for a long time. combine that with other methods and it offers a very precise measure.

I bet he believes in "the bible" which is made up data from 2000 years ago.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2014, 01:36:59 PM »
Global warming climate change whatever is not affected by mans actions in any way yet so many of you gullable saps believe it!  ::)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2014, 01:44:37 PM »
Global warming climate change whatever is not affected by mans actions in any way yet so many of you gullable saps believe it!  ::)

A comprehensive analysis of peer-reviewed articles on the topic of global warming and climate change has revealed an overwhelming consensus among scientists that recent warming is human-caused.  97 per cent of these endorsed the consensus that we are seeing man-made, or anthropogenic, global warming (AGW)

I guess the experts are gullible then.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2014, 01:46:41 PM »
THe list of idiots that subscribe to the idea of global warming is astounding.

not just shitbag libs.  I mean, republicans like Palin, Mccain, Romney, Trump, newt - they ALL believed Al Gore and his bullshit. 

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2014, 01:49:41 PM »
A comprehensive analysis of peer-reviewed articles on the topic of global warming and climate change has revealed an overwhelming consensus among scientists that recent warming is human-caused.  97 per cent of these endorsed the consensus that we are seeing man-made, or anthropogenic, global warming (AGW)

The experts are paid a lot by governments to say this shit, in fact if they don't then they ll be murdered like Tony Blair had David DR Kelly murdered.

MikMaq

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2014, 01:51:43 PM »

not just shitbag libs.  I mean, republicans like Palin, Mccain, Romney, Trump, newt - they ALL believed Al Gore and his bullshit. 
Yes because american politicians have also been leaders of the pack on this issue ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2014, 01:55:55 PM »

can't be true becaues it's 150 feet away lol

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2014, 01:57:46 PM »

No, the "experts" are paid off with government and foundation grants to lie. Otherwise, how would one explain the Medieval Climate Optimum, that the "experts" at East Anglia University tried to expunge from history, using statistics to make it appear to disappear, as hacked Emails proved that they were secretly conspiring to do. Not wanting people to know that a thousand years before the industrial revolution, the Earth was hotter, than now, and even hotter than what the doomsayers are predicting for a 100 years from now, was in fact a wonderful time for humanity, and life on Earth in general.

And, science isn't done by consensus, if one person proves that an accepted scientific idea is wrong, then things change. That's how science progresses.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2014, 02:10:53 PM »
Looks like earth's overall sea ice is on the rise.

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/topstory/2005/sea_ice.html

Like in any good debate he who argues will grab 'facts' that support their position. Fact 1. Ice is diminishing at the North Pole. Fact 2. Ice is increasing at the South Pole.

Al Gore and his zealots always use the North Pole numbers to bolster their position.

Just as earth flips it magnetic poles north to south and south to north every..what?...400,000 years. When the ice drops in the south it increases in the north and visee vercee.

And then I'm thinking...we 'green tax' (Cap and Trade) our USA industries and China/India does not give a jolly fuck. Fewer jobs and higher prices here and China/India keeps on cranking out ozone eating refrigerants, dirty coal and the like. More jobs/wealth there.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2014, 02:19:15 PM »

::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2014, 02:22:01 PM »
oh god

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2014, 02:32:42 PM »
I'll bite to this troll thread, if it snows there but is blistering in say Australia such that the overall net is a positive, does that not indicate GLOBAL warming. I mean the word global was used by you, yet you use a local example. You are either stupid or you are trolling. I know you are stupid.

It's summer in Australia.....oaf.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2014, 04:53:48 PM »
Lol, coach confusing weather with climate again...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2014, 04:58:11 PM »
It's summer in Australia.....oaf.

are you retarded? read much

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2014, 06:06:17 PM »
Can someone explain how people would lie about it, and how people are made rich by exposing this "truth"?

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2014, 06:22:37 PM »
becuase governments and foolish charitable corporations fund otherwise non-existant research and all the salaried personnel involved.   Research organizitions and shell operations use misleading and blatantly falsified "data" to create an issue which then requires funding to create more irrelevant data from "research".....

getting a clue yet "irongrip"