Author Topic: 2015 LA Fit Expo - The 5% Army storming the expo  (Read 18620 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: THE 5% ARMY STORMING THE 2015 LA FIT EXPO
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2015, 11:15:50 AM »
5% Army...lol...Gayer than circling the calendar for when the Twilight series marathon will be on basic cable...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2015, 11:53:51 AM »
This was not days before he died. He did an interview after his heart surgery in 04. 

He had no history of heart disease in his family and wanted to warn others so they didn't end up like him.
Mike did have history of heart disease in his family. His father.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2015, 12:17:13 PM »
5% Army...lol...Gayer than circling the calendar for when the Twilight series marathon will be on basic cable...

the five percent army is gayer than holding hands with knooger while searching Ebay for discounted butt plugs

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2015, 12:46:59 PM »
Rob Bailey and Piana have the dumbest haircuts in the industry

I was thinking the same thing, Rich should just shave his head already

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2015, 01:49:49 PM »
Very dumb of you to say what you just did. Mike would have thrown you across the room like a rag doll in his prime. Pfff...

that makes him alpha  ::)

accepting consequence like a mauwn is alpha, throwing a guy accross the room is just demonstration of strength, both need to be in balance, matarazzo clearly lacked the other element completely.
Matarazzo was a normal person not an edgy loon.

sucking dick for money to get huge amounts of steroids, gh and purchase 7lbs of red meat a day to get huge, so that you can pose naked on a stage, then trying to convince people it's a huge philosophy and calling people 'haters' when they don't 'get it' is normal :D ???

Matarazzo himself regreted all of that, yet, he did it with great passion. Seems to me his whole life was a just a hick up, a short coming, then he woke up on his death bed realising what a dumb ass he was all of his life. Seems to me he was the one unstable and subnormal.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2015, 02:02:52 PM »

accepting consequence like a mauwn is alpha, throwing a guy accross the room is just demonstration of strength, both need to be in balance, matarazzo clearly lacked the other element completely.
sucking dick for money to get huge amounts of steroids, gh and purchase 7lbs of red meat a day to get huge, so that you can pose naked on a stage, then trying to convince people it's a huge philosophy and calling people 'haters' when they don't 'get it' is normal :D ???

Matarazzo himself regreted all of that, yet, he did it with great passion. Seems to me his whole life was a just a hick up, a short coming, then he woke up on his death bed realising what a dumb ass he was all of his life. Seems to me he was the one unstable and subnormal.

Ok, I get it... You're part of the ever growing band wagon of people infesting this place with ultra negative stuff on bb'ers any chance possible. This vibe is kinda getting annoying.

?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2015, 02:15:52 PM »
Ok, I get it... You're part of the ever growing band wagon of people infesting this place with ultra negative stuff on bb'ers any chance possible. This vibe is kinda getting annoying.

Ironic how you said it's ultra negative what I said, when I merely described the fundamentals of a pro bodybuilder, not to mention the entire industry lol. I called what it is, I didn't call anyone names  ::)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2015, 02:16:41 PM »
Ironic how you said it's ultra negative what I said, when I merely described the fundamentals of a pro bodybuilder, not to mention the entire industry lol. I called what it is, I didn't call anyone names  ::)

I'm a selective hater!
?

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2015, 02:16:54 PM »
I get it. I don't have anything against all these bodybuilding hypers neither, to each it's own. But when I see a human monster it doesn't awe me in the least nor am I jealouse  ::)

but everybodydy dies at some point. Most people when they get old their bodies deteriorate, kidneys work half of the time, liver problems, heart problems, joint problems and they depend on nurses help with all sorts of medication, cooking, cleaning etc.

Is it better to live like a rock star for 30 years and then die from the same causes earlier,or to live healthy life for decades and then die slowly and painfully anyway.

We are all here once, we all die, everyone here dies.

This doesnt really work, because at whatever age you are at, you want to carry on living.

When your 20 and you think better to live like a rockstar and you arrive at 30, you are not going to be thinking, oh well I survived the last 10 years living like a rockstar, its ok now if I die tommorow. You think I want to carry out on living, same at 40, same at 50 same at 60. Some people when they are 80, they think ok I have had enough now, some want to carry on. Most people no matter how crazy their prior life has been dont want to die at 30,40 or 50.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2015, 02:25:16 PM »
This doesnt really work, because at whatever age you are at, you want to carry on living.

When your 20 and you think better to live like a rockstar and you arrive at 30, you are not going to be thinking, oh well I survived the last 10 years living like a rockstar, its ok now if I die tommorow. You think I want to carry out on living, same at 40, same at 50 same at 60. Some people when they are 80, they think ok I have had enough now, some want to carry on. Most people no matter how crazy their prior life has been want to die at 30,40 or 50.

Yeah it's true what you said. But what I meant was, that pro bodybuilding lifestyle, with excessive amounts of drugs, food and stress is unhealthy, and in some cases will lead to very bad health and even death. But still these people do it, just for the look and respect from muscle worshipers. If they were asked to take a pill that would guarantee them the best physique and lifestyle to follow it, but they would die at 50, most of them would take the pill.

This question was asked from olympic athletes one time, would they take a magic pill that would gurantee them gold medal in every competition, but they wouldn't see 60, they all said yes they would take the pill.

These people don't like ordinary life, they visualize perfect life as a constant state of ecstacy and are terrified about not being recognised and idolized.

That's what I'm saying, these guys, sure, their lifestyle is unhealthy and in some cases will reduce their life span, but they don't care, they love that shit, they want to live a fantasy.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2015, 01:08:50 AM »
Yeah it's true what you said. But what I meant was, that pro bodybuilding lifestyle, with excessive amounts of drugs, food and stress is unhealthy, and in some cases will lead to very bad health and even death. But still these people do it, just for the look and respect from muscle worshipers. If they were asked to take a pill that would guarantee them the best physique and lifestyle to follow it, but they would die at 50, most of them would take the pill.

This question was asked from olympic athletes one time, would they take a magic pill that would gurantee them gold medal in every competition, but they wouldn't see 60, they all said yes they would take the pill.

These people don't like ordinary life, they visualize perfect life as a constant state of ecstacy and are terrified about not being recognised and idolized.

That's what I'm saying, these guys, sure, their lifestyle is unhealthy and in some cases will reduce their life span, but they don't care, they love that shit, they want to live a fantasy.

I would agree with some of your comments, some are aware of the risks, accept those risks and follow their path. Others are so ill informed or uneducated they simply are not aware of the risks, they just think, oh arnold and stallone lived to 60/70 so I'll be alright.

Some guys decision is borne out of the desire to live a fantasy, some borne out of competitive nature, in bodybuilding I would imagine many is initially borne out of insecurity.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2015, 03:23:00 AM »

Matarazzo was kid who grew up when it was time to die - the other dude was a bad person.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2015, 12:43:35 AM »
no emo, I'm not dissing your muscley male idols, I'm just saying that some people don't care if they don't live long when they collect muscle trophies, they accept that death is inevitble. This young blood in my gym started taking all sorts of crap, dreaming to be on a world stage in bodybuilding one day, he said he knows he won't live pass 50 and he doesn't mind.

He'll mind when he's 42.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2015, 04:10:08 AM »
seeing jj in the yellow t shirt is so inspirational no homo. makes you want to shoot 3 ccs into each glute and hit the gym.

G4P champion JJ probably wants you to shoot your 10cc into him....