Author Topic: Former FBI Chief Admits Chemtrails Are Real And Then He Is Poisoned And Dies  (Read 75891 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Cloud Seeing = Weather Modification = Geoengineering = Chemtrails

all exactly the same.. call it whatever you want..

they are spraying chemicals into the atmosphere.... I for one don't like breathing this crap without my consent

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Aristotle once said "you should be able to entertain any idea without accepting it. Embrace everything, accept nothing"

Video of Ropo talking to his cats

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Aristotle once said "you should be able to entertain any idea without accepting it. Embrace everything, accept nothing"

Video of Ropo talking to his cats

Quite lame, isn't it? I mean that you guys have brains to reveal all these false flags and conspiracies, but when I ask some ridiculously simple questions, that is all you can pull from you fat ass? Why don't you "think it with your own brains" and present some kind of answer? Why don't you dazzle shit out of me with your endless wisdom? Why don't you outsmart me simply by presenting some concrete evidence? There is only one answer to these questions: YOU CAN'T, BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Have a nice day  ;D

Simple Simon

Cloud Seeing = Weather Modification = Geoengineering = Chemtrails

all exactly the same.. call it whatever you want..

they are spraying chemicals into the atmosphere.... I for one don't like breathing this crap without my consent
Why would a pilot of a plane go up and spray chemicals on his family and then land the plane and walk around breathing it in himself?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Why would a pilot of a plane go up and spray chemicals on his family and then land the plane and walk around breathing it in himself?

because he was told its not harmful by TPTB and its "for the greater good"...

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

Simple Simon

because he was told its not harmful by TPTB and its "for the greater good"...

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/
If they told him its not harmful why would they need to add its "for the greater good"?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
If they told him its not harmful why would they need to add its "for the greater good"?

Please stop, you're making too much sense.   :D

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Anyone know if there's truth to the idea that aluminum (aluminium) particles will reflect energy upward, while reducing the effects of the sun on the ground below?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Quite lame, isn't it? I mean that you guys have brains to reveal all these false flags and conspiracies, but when I ask some ridiculously simple questions, that is all you can pull from you fat ass? Why don't you "think it with your own brains" and present some kind of answer? Why don't you dazzle shit out of me with your endless wisdom? Why don't you outsmart me simply by presenting some concrete evidence? There is only one answer to these questions: YOU CAN'T, BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Have a nice day  ;D

Since we're talking idiots, You still telling people to ride a motorcycle to raise their test levels like you do? That there's no need to take hormones when you can just ride a motorcycle. Just heard that Major League Baseball banned motorcycle riding. Says it's a PED :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V

OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD

Some are claiming that the Black Op Operation is moving toward a new formula that won't leave trails in the sky. So if these trails now just disappear and we have blue ski's again, then the Chemtrail theory will be the correct one. Or will the Ropo's of the world say that planes no longer make Contrails. lol

Ropo would have made all these experts look like fools if he was there in the audience and had a chance to speak...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Since we're talking idiots, You still telling people to ride a motorcycle to raise their test levels like you do? That there's no need to take hormones when you can just ride a motorcycle. Just heard that Major League Baseball banned motorcycle riding. Says it's a PED :-\

1. Link to that statement, please?
2. What the flying fuck that have to do with the subject?

Free advice, Do not drink and write, it doesn't make you smarter, but it  increase your stupidity up to the fourth potency. And why you are angry at me all the time? Don't blame me if you are an idiot, I just help you to prove you are  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD

Some are claiming that the Black Op Operation is moving toward a new formula that won't leave trails in the sky. So if these trails now just disappear and we have blue ski's again, then the Chemtrail theory will be the correct one. Or will the Ropo's of the world say that planes no longer make Contrails. lol

Ropo would have made all these experts look like fools if he was there in the audience and had a chance to speak...

Experts? Bunch of hasbeens talking crap, and they are your experts? And did you answer the questions which I make to you guys? With the elementary physics you can estimate how much liquid there is in those trails, and what is the weight of that liquid. How do you explain those trails when the weight of the liquid needed is more than any aeroplane can lift? Are you too stupid to see that problem? And second "expert" from third video proves that it can't be water, it has to be something else, so all of those trails, according to your expert, is made by artificial liquid. Problem is that the physics are still same, no matter if it is water or any other liquid. You need a certain amount of it to make a visible fog, and you do not have the capacity to load that amount in to the plane. Still blind for that problem? As I said, try to pour 4 gallons of liquid in to one gallon jar, and tell what happen?  ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Am Sirius

Am Afraid
Q

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Hey guys.

Is it me, or is  the sky not as blue as it used to be?
a

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Am Sirius

Am Afraid

Gets me every time.  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org

From the page one of this quite stupid thread:

"Bullshit for idiots and incredible stupid people, and it has proven to be that lot better, than you foil hat idiots can prove otherwise. Let me give you some point's to explain:

1. those trails could be seen in all kind of aero planes, military, civilian, air force one etc. in every fucking country from the darkest Africa to the peak of civilizations in Europe, but no one has ever seen even one container of that poison? How this is possible?

2. Those trails could be seen even race cars, like F1 cars, if air humidity is correct for that phenomena. Are they spreading that poison also?

3. To get fog so thick that it could be seen as white clouds, it need to have 0.6 liter liquid per cubic meter. Those trails are at least three times as wide as the engine of the passenger plane, which is 3.5 meters in diameter, so those vapor trails are at least 10 meters in diameter. It makes 78.5 m³ per meter of vapor trail, which means 47 liter per meter, 47 tons per kilometer and so on PER ENGINE. That is a lot of liquid for four engine plane, just for kilometer of trail. Coast to coast flight is something like 3800 - 4000 kilometers, so you need like 178,6 million tons of liquid per engine. Where and how they carry that load?

4. Next thing is to start back pedaling and claim that trails are indeed water from air, but they add poisons with little tiny pipette as they fly. Please study what are half times of those claimed poisons, when you blend them in millions tons of water, and spread them in the air? Or do you mean that this is some kind of homeopathic conspiracy?

What you idiots ignore, because you truly are idiots, is laws of physics. Instead of ignoring them, you should study them, because they are number one reason why your conspiracies doesn't work. You try to overrule the laws of physics, and that you simply can't do, because those laws are absolute fact and they rule everything which happens on this universe. It is a fact that there is plenty of chemicals on air, but instead of stupid conspiracies, the reason is the factories, traffic, aerosols and all that crap which gets airborne because of people living, consuming and working in different ways.

What chemicals are in petrol which planes use? You, fucking idiot don't know even that. Aviation fuels consist of blends of over a thousand chemicals, primarily Hydrocarbons (paraffins, olefins, naphthenes, and aromatics) as well as additives such as antioxidants and metal deactivators, and impurities. Principal components include n-octane and isooctane. Over a thousand chemicals, which they don't name because you are too dumb to ask. Now fuck off, you imbecile, go to smell some kerosene.. "

Two additional questions:

1. Why don't you twat's prove me wrong?

2. What exactly was that piece of concrete evidence which open your eyes to this matter? There must be something which convinced you to see the "truth"? What was it?

Dave D

• Getbig V

From the page one of this quite stupid thread:

"Bullshit for idiots and incredible stupid people, and it has proven to be that lot better, than you foil hat idiots can prove otherwise. Let me give you some point's to explain:

1. those trails could be seen in all kind of aero planes, military, civilian, air force one etc. in every fucking country from the darkest Africa to the peak of civilizations in Europe, but no one has ever seen even one container of that poison? How this is possible?

2. Those trails could be seen even race cars, like F1 cars, if air humidity is correct for that phenomena. Are they spreading that poison also?

3. To get fog so thick that it could be seen as white clouds, it need to have 0.6 liter liquid per cubic meter. Those trails are at least three times as wide as the engine of the passenger plane, which is 3.5 meters in diameter, so those vapor trails are at least 10 meters in diameter. It makes 78.5 m³ per meter of vapor trail, which means 47 liter per meter, 47 tons per kilometer and so on PER ENGINE. That is a lot of liquid for four engine plane, just for kilometer of trail. Coast to coast flight is something like 3800 - 4000 kilometers, so you need like 178,6 million tons of liquid per engine. Where and how they carry that load?

4. Next thing is to start back pedaling and claim that trails are indeed water from air, but they add poisons with little tiny pipette as they fly. Please study what are half times of those claimed poisons, when you blend them in millions tons of water, and spread them in the air? Or do you mean that this is some kind of homeopathic conspiracy?

What you idiots ignore, because you truly are idiots, is laws of physics. Instead of ignoring them, you should study them, because they are number one reason why your conspiracies doesn't work. You try to overrule the laws of physics, and that you simply can't do, because those laws are absolute fact and they rule everything which happens on this universe. It is a fact that there is plenty of chemicals on air, but instead of stupid conspiracies, the reason is the factories, traffic, aerosols and all that crap which gets airborne because of people living, consuming and working in different ways.

What chemicals are in petrol which planes use? You, fucking idiot don't know even that. Aviation fuels consist of blends of over a thousand chemicals, primarily Hydrocarbons (paraffins, olefins, naphthenes, and aromatics) as well as additives such as antioxidants and metal deactivators, and impurities. Principal components include n-octane and isooctane. Over a thousand chemicals, which they don't name because you are too dumb to ask. Now fuck off, you imbecile, go to smell some kerosene.. "

Two additional questions:

1. Why don't you twat's prove me wrong?

2. What exactly was that piece of concrete evidence which open your eyes to this matter? There must be something which convinced you to see the "truth"? What was it?

Could they be putting the poisons in the fuel?

Is big oil in on this, are they adding the poisons?

Are we paying for the poisons via airline/federal fees when we fly?

If my third hypothesis is true is will/can this be considered suicide?

Good post ropo. Well thought out and logical

I find the idea of chem trails interesting only because there would be so many easier, less obvious ways to spread what ever toxins without leaving a visible trace of evidence.

But the sky used to be bluer so.....

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Could they be putting the poisons in the fuel?

Is big oil in on this, are they adding the poisons?

Are we paying for the poisons via airline/federal fees when we fly?

If my third hypothesis is true is will/can this be considered suicide?

Good post ropo. Well thought out and logical

I find the idea of chem trails interesting only because there would be so many easier, less obvious ways to spread what ever toxins without leaving a visible trace of evidence.

But the sky used to be bluer so.....

This is quite typical "conspiracy by complete morons", while there is no motive, no party who is behind it, no fucking evidence what so ever about the poisons, which happen to be 100% similar than jet fuel exhaust gasses. It is a perfect example how little brain activity you need to be conspiracy theorist's, because only people with no brains at all can be stupid enough to buy that bullshit. For example: if you add something in the fuel, it takes space from real fuel by diluting it, so the plane can't fly as long as plain fuel, and all that crap travels through the engine. It means it will be heated up to +1000°C, which translate any chemicals to ashes. So what is to point of that? Just stupidity. If I go and pee at the main water line of L.A, millions of citizens will drink my piss without never knowing it. How much easier that would be  compared the secret global transportation and storage of poisons which no one has never seen? You see, it make no difference it plane start it's journey from the darkest Africa, from Albania, China, North Korea or Russia, it still make those vapour trails to the sky. For example, how  do you get Russians, USA and North Korea to agree about thing like this?

"Let's poison ourselves, and all the citizens of the planet by reason which no one can know..ehe he hheh  h heheh kekehtehe hek kekh..."

gothorium

Shitty posts, something you know a lot about.
lol

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

Ropo

• Getbig IV

"How idiotic. Nothing is being sprayed here. This is condensation as the aircraft moves through layers of air with high humidity. The condensation is triggered by changes in air pressure over the wings and at pressure points around the fuselage. This is a well-understood phenomenon. This is what happens when the technically illiterate conspiracy theorists watch video of what they don't understand."

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
"How idiotic. Nothing is being sprayed here. This is condensation as the aircraft moves through layers of air with high humidity. The condensation is triggered by changes in air pressure over the wings and at pressure points around the fuselage. This is a well-understood phenomenon. This is what happens when the technically illiterate conspiracy theorists watch video of what they don't understand."

Horseshit.