Author Topic: Happy Sunday  (Read 58224 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Happy Sunday
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2015, 08:32:29 AM »
Another mentally ill person.

I like MOS.

However, this is the danger of religion. Clearly Tbombz has emotional issues. He has had emotional issues for a LONG time. He really needs some help, perhaps to talk with someone. Instead, MOS sees this as a "passion." I see it as someone who is clearly distressed and in need of help. But religion will blind you to that. They will take the most erratic behavior and normalize it. I am fine if Tbombz wants to believe in God. But there is also a fine line between belief and craziness. Clearly, for Tbombz, its not just about  belief.
X

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2015, 08:46:53 AM »
If i had AIDS mixed with hypogonadism i would turn to Jesus obcessively too.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2015, 09:59:47 AM »
tbombz is just showing his love for Christ and his love for others. 

Like me, he just desires for everyone to understand the reality of Christ in their lives.

Most of y'all love the entertainment factor that came with the man tbombz used to be and have no concept of what it means to become a changed man by and for Christ.

The mocking, the ridicule, the claims of mental illness are all things I can handle with no issue.  I don't prefer it but I expect it, I live it, it's scriptural......believer s will be ridiculed, some cast out and some will face worse.

Y'all have a blessed day.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2015, 10:10:11 AM »

He's showing TOO much love for men!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2015, 10:15:42 AM »

Like me, he just desires for everyone to understand the reality of Christ in their lives.

Most of y'all love the entertainment factor that came with the man tbombz used to be and have no concept of what it means to become a changed man by and for Christ.

The mocking, the ridicule, the claims of mental illness are all things I can handle with no issue.  I don't prefer it but I expect it, I live it, it's scriptural......believer s will be ridiculed, some cast out and some will face worse.

Y'all have a blessed day.

No, he is not. His history of drug abuse, stealing from his parents, pimping himself out, steroid addiction, HIV status has clearly has had some emotional impact on him. I am sorry, but if you cannot see this, and thinks he is doing just fine, then you're religion has totally blinded you.

The difference between you and tbombz regarding mental illness, is the extent to which your histories differ. I do not know your life story, but from what I know, you do not have the same history as tbombz. That is the fundamental difference. I do not think you are mentally ill because you love God. But I do think tbombz has problems because of his past, INDEPENDENT of his religion. And if your religion has blinded you to this, then I truly feel sorry for you that you think tbombz is doing just fine and is not in need of some additional help.
X

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2015, 10:18:57 AM »
The holy ghost got to him.

Thanks Deacon Tbombz

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2015, 10:26:00 AM »
No, he is not. His history of drug abuse, stealing from his parents, pimping himself out, steroid addiction, HIV status has clearly has had some emotional impact on him. I am sorry, but if you cannot see this, and thinks he is doing just fine, then you're religion has totally blinded you.

The difference between you and tbombz regarding mental illness, is the extent to which your histories differ. I do not know your life story, but from what I know, you do not have the same history as tbombz. That is the fundamental difference. I do not think you are mentally ill because you love God. But I do think tbombz has problems because of his past, INDEPENDENT of his religion. And if your religion has blinded you to this, then I truly feel sorry for you that you think tbombz is doing just fine and is not in need of some additional help.

My position is super simple.....he's a man changed by and for Christ.   I'm a believer in Christ....I get it, I recognize the Holy Spirit all over him.   Nonbelievers either respond to his witness and desire the same relationship with God for themselves or they choose to take the change in tbombz (or myself) and justify it away and press on.   You either want to know the reality of God or you don't. 

tbombz is pleading with others to consider his testimony....I've done the same.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2015, 10:32:40 AM »
My position is super simple.....he's a man changed by and for Christ.   I'm a believer in Christ....I get it, I recognize the Holy Spirit all over him.   Nonbelievers either respond to his witness and desire the same relationship with God for themselves or they choose to take the change in tbombz (or myself) and justify it away and press on.   You either want to know the reality of God or you don't. 

You're a good dude and I know your faith is honest.  However,  all I see in the tbombz video is fear and despair, a drowning man panicking
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2015, 10:40:00 AM »

No, tbombz would also benefit from seeing a therapist, specifically someone who specializes in working with people who have just been diagnosed with a possible terminal illness (HIV). I don't care who you are, being diagnosed with an illness like HIV has a great emotional impact on anyone. This, coupled with his extremely shady past. If you cannot see all of this behind the veil of his religion, then you are blinded. Its quite shocking that you actually believe tbombz may not benefit from seeing someone and talking about his difficulties (in my opinion, this is what you indirectly implied although you did not directly state it). What may appear as him sharing his love of Christ, I also see a broken man, who is dealing with an HIV status, which is life altering, and someone who may be trying to come to terms with  his past. Thus, perhaps the need to seek out some additional services (support groups, therapist, etc.). The fact that you only see religion proves one thing: religion totally blinds people to the obvious.

Tbombz has always tried to put on a good show for people. I don't buy it for a second that he is not hurting deeply inside, based on the video, and would not benefit from seeking additional services. The fact that you did not even consider the idea that he may be hurting and offer other advice, beside religion,  is startling.  This is why I will never see a doctor or therapist who is deeply religious. Its totally blinding.
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2015, 10:41:15 AM »
You're a good dude and I know your faith is honest.  However,  all I see in the tbombz video is fear and despair, a drowning man panicking

I've shed the same tears as tbombz.  He's a man possessed by Christ now and he's literally shouting for others to not make the same mistakes as he did, to turn from their sin, reconcile with God and be brought into righteousness.

I don't at all see a man in fear or despair....I see the exact opposite.  I see a man so rescued and saved by Christ that he's overflowing with love for others now and overflowing with a desire to share with others what Christ did in his life. 

This can be spontaneously expressed in laughter, prayer, worship, tears, joy, etc.....once you surrender to the will of God the Holy Spirit of God literally radiates from within you....the former man is dead and raised into new life in Christ Jesus.   

It's his new found love for others who remain steeped in their sin and separate from God that causes him to emote like he does.  Trust me, I've done the same and continue to do the same.  It's strength in the righteousness of Christ that brings out humble displays of love for others.   

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2015, 10:43:13 AM »
No, tbombz would also benefit from seeing a therapist, specifically someone who specializes in working with people who have just been diagnosed with a possible terminal illness (HIV). This, coupled with his extremely shady past. If you cannot see all of this behind the veil of his religion, then you are blinded. Its quite shocking that you actually believe tbombz may not benefit from seeing someone and talking about his difficulties (in my opinion, this is what you indirectly implied although you did not directly state it). What may appear as him sharing his love of Christ, I also see a broken man, who is dealing with an HIV status, which is life altering, and someone who may be trying to come to terms with  his past. Thus, perhaps the need to seek out some additional services (support groups, therapist, etc.). The fact that you only see religion proves one thing: religion totally blinds people to the obvious.

Tbombz has always tried to put on a good show for people. I don't buy it for a second that he is not hurting deeply inside, based on the video, and would benefit from seeking additional services.

You're focus is only on the temporary nature of this life.....you believe there is only this life hence rising above it and perceiving and realizing the transcendent nature of God is both foreign and foolish to you.   For you, far better for tbombz to seek the council of men than the saving grace of Christ.   For you, why seek Christ if there is no God and therefore no sin hence no need for salvation.   tbombz cries out pleading for you to reconsider and I've done the same and continue to do the same.   Why?  Because we love you as brothers in Christ and more importantly because Christ loves you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2015, 10:45:31 AM »
You're focus is only on the temporary nature of this life.....you believe there is only this life hence rising above it and perceiving and realizing the transcendent nature of God is both foreign and foolish to you.   For you, far better for tbombz to seek the council of men than the saving grace of Christ.

Um, no. He should do BOTH! Whether or not there is an afterlife, tbombz still has to live in this life for another 50-60 years.

Its fine that tbombz has sought religion, but there are people who specialize in treating people with terminal illness. If you think he would not benefit from seeking the council of "man" then you are blinded. In fact, its not out of the ordinary for priests to make recommendations for people in their church to seek out support groups or therapists. The fact that you think its one or the other is very strange.

X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2015, 10:50:29 AM »
Um, no. He should do BOTH! Whether or not there is an afterlife, tbombz still has to live in this life for another 50-60 years.

Its fine that tbombz has sought religion, but there are people who specialize in treating people with terminal illness. If you think he would not benefit from seeking the council of "man" then you are blinded. In fact, its not out of the ordinary for priests to make recommendations for people in their church to seek out support groups or therapists. The fact that you think its one or the other is very strange.

Forgive me, but you're missing it....tbombz has not sought religion.....tbombz sought Christ......ENORMOUS difference.  

Religion is powerless and often infected with the foolishness of men...forget the generic notion of "religion".  Christ is truth.  Christ is law. Christ is life and he reveals himself to those who surrender to him.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2015, 10:51:59 AM »
Forgive me, but you're missing it....tbombz has not sought religion.....tbombz sought Christ......ENORMOUS difference.  

Religion is powerless and often infected with the foolishness of men.  Christ is truth.  Christ is law. Christ is life and he reveals himself to those who surrender to him.

I guess those parents who child died of diabetes because they would not give the child one insulin shot is justified. Instead, they just prayed. Why seek out the council of a doctor when they can just pray to Jesus Christ for their childs diabetes to go away? They sought Christ. Their child still died.  I am glad these parents were charged with manslaughter.

Sorry, but any smart religious person will tell a person to seek out appropriate council from man when deemed necessary (medical, mental, dental, etc).
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2015, 11:00:41 AM »
I guess those parents who child died of diabetes because they would not give the child one insulin shot is justified. Instead, they just prayed. Why seek out the council of a doctor when they can just pray to Jesus Christ for their childs diabetes to go away?  I am glad these parents were charged with manslaughter.

Sorry, but any smart religious person will tell a person to seek out appropriate council from man when deemed necessary (medical, mental, dental, etc).

Again, you're straw man'ing me with the notion that I'm anti-medicine, therapy, dentistry, etc.....this is not the case.  My family is full of nurses of all sorts and my own father has practiced dentistry for decades and is a believer to boot!

I'm trying to convey to you that the ills of the mind and body can be overcome in Christ.  It appears that you want tbombz to be mentally-ill or in need of pyscho-therapy because it aligns with your preferred worldview.   The fact remains that at some point tbombz or myself or you may seek the council of a therapist and there's nothing wrong with that, but some men are made whole in mind and body through Christ and remain as such because of Christ.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2015, 11:03:33 AM »

Religion is powerless and often infected with the foolishness of men...forget the generic notion of "religion".  Christ is truth.  Christ is law. Christ is life and he reveals himself to those who surrender to him.
MOS I USUALLY STEER AWAY FROM THESE THREADS ,BUT WHERE DO I STAND IF I GO TO CHURCH WEEKLY AND MY CHILD IS IN A CCD PROGRAM AND RECIEVING SACREMENTS'AM I RELIGIOUS OR SEEKING CHRIST'OR AM I JUST SKIMMING THE SURFACE OF FAITH..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2015, 11:04:37 AM »
Again, you're straw man'ing me with the notion that I'm anti-medicine, therapy, dentistry, etc.....this is not the case.  My family is full of nurses of all sorts and my own father has practiced dentistry for decades and is a believer to boot!

I'm trying to convey to you that the ills of the mind and body can be overcome in Christ.  It appears that you want tbombz to be mentally-ill or in need of pyscho-therapy because it aligns with your preferred worldview.   The fact remains that at some point tbombz or myself or you may seek the council of a therapist and there's nothing wrong with that, but some men are made whole in mind and body through Christ and remain as such because of Christ.

Did I ever tell you that you should go see a therapist because you were "saved?" No.

I do believe Tbombz needs to seek out additional services because of what he has gone through. It does not have to be a therapist. It can be a support group or whatever. I do not believe he was made "whole" by Christ. I see a broken person in need of help.

We will just have to agree to disagree.
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2015, 11:06:21 AM »
Same Ole Tbombz: mentally and spiritually unhinged. Where to begin? This is a sermon in masquerade (sans bunny suit). On the surface, it's supposed to look like a good act: Born-Again wastrel is out to help save others from their sinful ways; however, below the surface, like the ass-hole of his infamous costume, we can make out the contours and attributes of its true nature, namely, T’s inability to resist his desires – in this case, an uncontrollable desire fill his ass vacuous ego. Tbombz knows, and you don't. He's smart (not); he's a savior (no). It's part of his now chronic psychological pathology.  

Still, PAsster Tbombz, if you're reading this, keep preaching to your webcam. If not, there's always a possible (if not probable) return to the cooler or to the no-tell motel, from where you can always give a really good sermon from the mounted position.

How much extra does that cost?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2015, 11:14:04 AM »
Same Ole Tbombz: mentally and spiritually unhinged. Where to begin? This is a sermon in masquerade (sans bunny suit). On the surface, it's supposed to look like a good act: Born-Again wastrel is out to help save others from their sinful ways; however, below the surface, like the ass-hole of his infamous costume, we can make out the contours and attributes of its true nature, namely, T’s inability to resist his desires – in this case, an uncontrollable desire fill his ass vacuous ego. Tbombz knows, and you don't. He's smart (not); he's a savior (no). It's part of his now chronic psychological pathology. 

Still, PAsster Tbombz, if you're reading this, keep preaching to your webcam. If not, there's always a possible (if not probable) return to the cooler or to the no-tell motel, from where you can always give a really good sermon from the mounted position.

The world prefers the "bunny" suit because the "bunny suit" is a representation of the sin in their own lives.  New found righteousness convicts and dismantles the preferred worldviews of men who spit at God.  So many desperately want tbombz to forever remain in the sin of the "bunny suit" because it somehow diminishes their own shortcomings. 

He's come to understand the saving grace of Christ and the righteousness brought about in his life that casts light on the darkness of others.  We should rejoice for tbombz that he's a new man free from his former self, but instead we reason away his change, mock him and force him back into the bunny suit because we're comfortable with him being there because we enjoy the obvious gap it creates between his level of sin and our own.  Christ reconciles his sin through with his saving grace and many mock tbombz, reason him away and force fit him back into the bunny suit because they're comfortable in that place where he's the bigger sinner and they feel better by comparison. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2015, 11:22:58 AM »
MOS I USUALLY STEER AWAY FROM THESE THREADS ,BUT WHERE DO I STAND IF I GO TO CHURCH WEEKLY AND MY CHILD IS IN A CCD PROGRAM AND RECIEVING SACREMENTS'AM I RELIGIOUS OR SEEKING CHRIST'OR AM I JUST SKIMMING THE SURFACE OF FAITH..

I won't at all judge what you have or haven't done because that would be arrogant and foolish of me.  

Now, if you desire to know Christ and want to follow Christ in your own life then declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead and you will be saved.....it is that simple.  

Believers in Christ are saved by grace through faith in Christ and thereby deemed righteous before the very throne of God.  

We are saved from the judgment and wrath of God because of our sin that creates a gulf between us and God.  It's through Christ's shed blood on Calvary's cross that our sins are forgiven....all we must do is believe.  That belief can often begin with a leap of faith, but that faith will mature and solidify as the reality of God is made present in your life.....you will have the full assurance in the heart and know his reality without a doubt.

Believers are literally filled with the Holy Spirit of God and live our lives according to the will of the one we claim as Savior, Lord and God in Christ Jesus.

Religion is literally of no consequence.  Salvation is through Christ alone.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2015, 11:24:54 AM »
I guess those parents who child died of diabetes because they would not give the child one insulin shot is justified. Instead, they just prayed. Why seek out the council of a doctor when they can just pray to Jesus Christ for their childs diabetes to go away? They sought Christ. Their child still died.  I am glad these parents were charged with manslaughter.

The doors of the church is open. Come on down.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2015, 11:28:01 AM »
I won't at all judge what you have or haven't done because that would be arrogant and foolish of me.  

Now, if you desire to know Christ and want to follow Christ in your own life then declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead and you will be saved.....it is that simple.  

Believers in Christ are saved by grace through faith in Christ and thereby deemed righteous before the very throne of God.  

We are saved from the judgment and wrath of God because of our sin that creates a gulf between us and God.  It's through Christ's shed blood on Calvary's cross that our sins are forgiven....all we must do is believe.  That belief can often begin with a leap of faith, but that faith will mature and solidify as the reality of God is made present in your life.....you will have the full assurance in the heart and know his reality without a doubt.

Believers are literally filled with the Holy Spirit of God and live our lives according to the will of the one we claim as Savior, Lord and God in Christ Jesus.

Religion is literally of no consequence.  Salvation is through Christ alone.
THANKS ...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2015, 11:32:44 AM »
You can tell he is just regurgitating stuff he's heard from pastors and likely doesn't even believe it himself.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2015, 11:43:02 AM »
Odd that the wildly reckless gloryholing tweaker in the easy-access bunny suit was the saner T.

MoS, if our friend soon relapses, runs legally afoul, harms himself or another, is "hospitalized," revisits the bathhouses and pickle parks or otherwise starts to resemble his old self, would it at all affect how you've interpreted his behavior here?

Point being, if this is truly the Holy Spirit and all, he should be permanently healed, correct?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2015, 11:46:39 AM »
You can tell he is just regurgitating stuff he's heard from pastors and likely doesn't even believe it himself.

How can you tell he doesn't believe it?

Almost 100% of what I know about God, scripture and theology is based upon what I've learned and then regurgitated from others that came before me.