Author Topic: I love you guys....(no homo)!  (Read 39946 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I love you guys....(no homo)!
« on: March 05, 2015, 10:19:21 PM »
Whenever I start to feel a little too comfortable in my own skin, I can count on certain Getbiggers to remind me that they think I am some kind of pervert/schmoe.

Thanks guys for keeping me on my toes and offering me distraction from my everyday life, which mainly consists of taking care of my ailing wife.

I am in a particularly shitty mood tonight, so sling as much shit as you want. I am up for a fight. Bring it on.

BTW, I am confident in the knowledge that I am more of a man than most of you will ever be.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: I love you guys....(no homo)!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 10:41:58 PM »
Whenever I start to feel a little too comfortable in my own skin, I can count on certain Getbiggers to remind me that they think I am some kind of pervert/schmoe.

Thanks guys for keeping me on my toes and offering me distraction from my everyday life, which mainly consists of taking care of my ailing wife.

I am in a particularly shitty mood tonight, so sling as much shit as you want. I am up for a fight. Bring it on.

BTW, I am confident in the knowledge that I am more of a man than most of you will ever be.

Go to bed bro.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 10:46:19 PM »
Is this a suicide note  ???  :-\

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 10:49:28 PM »
Take care Primemuscle. Don't be too serious. It's only getbig, ya know?
Hrmmm

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 10:49:40 PM »
Go to bed bro.

Thanks for the solid advice. I should do that. I am really wound up tonight. I probably wouldn't be able to sleep anyway.

Without a doubt, I am going to regret tonight for a long time to come. I just need to exhaust some negative energy that has been piling up for the last couple of months. It's a long story. Those of you who know me well, know what I am talking about.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2015, 10:50:23 PM »
Thanks for the solid advice. I should do that. I am really wound up tonight. I probably wouldn't be able to sleep anyway.

Without a doubt, I am going to regret tonight for a long time to come. I just need to exhaust some negative energy that has been piling up for the last couple of months. It's a long story. Those of you who know me well, know what I am talking about.

Tell us what happened friend.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 10:50:51 PM »
Prime just log off and watch some tv. This isn't the site to be on when your not feeling right. Your a good guy if you want to vent drop a pm. We have all had those days

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2015, 10:59:12 PM »
Tell us what happened friend.

My wife is dying. We had a fight over this tonight. I love her. I am tired of being her caregiver. She is a feisty woman. I used to love that about her. Lately, this has been a huge pain in my ass. I'm trying to be brief (Getbig style), so I won't go into the details.

Let me vent please. I have no life outside of taking care of her other than posting on get big. Heck, I am the old man version of the youngsters on here posting from their parent's basement. I have no life and I am sick of it.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2015, 11:05:06 PM »
Shitty situation but you guys had a great life together and have made a family. Being a care giver is no easy thing. No shame asking for a little help.

Getbig can be great to "escape" these kinds of things for a few moments. I relied on getbig last year a lot when I had a parent in the hospital.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2015, 11:18:34 PM »
A very Good friend used to say
'it's only temporary-it feels like forever now-life will change-you'll look back and think it wasn't that Bad or That Long.

It helped me through some very difficult times.
And still does when I look at my life situation.

Yes it must tough & all consuming being there & caring for some one so loved & so close.
You are the whole world to her.
Be proud of what you are doing.

Go out into the countryside or where not to many people are....
Scream shout be abusive etc vent your Spleen.
Then look around at the natural beauty of the landscape.

Failing the above Scream Shout Be Abusive here on Getbig
Say all the things you want to those on here you either like or dislike.
Let it out.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2015, 11:21:11 PM »
Shitty situation but you guys had a great life together and have made a family. Being a care giver is no easy thing. No shame asking for a little help.

Getbig can be great to "escape" these kinds of things for a few moments. I relied on getbig last year a lot when I had a parent in the hospital.

Getbig is my escape. Has been for several years now. -Really is tonight.

I am having the meltdown of a lifetime tonight and I decided to do it on Getbig.

Tomorrow, I will take my wife to dialysis. I will try to honor her wishes and not play nurse. If she takes her meds on her own, great! If she fucks it up and dies because I backed off like she says to want me to do, then that is how the cookie crumbles.

A week ago we interviewed hospice. She seemed not ready to give up the fight. Our family and I were encouraged and ready to help her fight death and more importantly preserve her quality of life for as long as she has left with us.

Since the new year, my wife has been in the hospital almost more than she has been at home. She is likely going to die sooner rather than later. Not to make this a pity party for me, but I cannot imagine life without her. Fuck! We have been together for nearly 52 years.

Maybe shooting up a bunch of shit to be jacked even though it means you will probably die young is the way to go. Live big and die young.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2015, 11:22:14 PM »
Prime, I thought you were a homo, but you have a wife. How does this work?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2015, 11:23:08 PM »

He's bisexual.
X

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2015, 11:26:14 PM »
no homo

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2015, 11:28:16 PM »
Tonight is a good night for drinks, Prime. Take the edge off.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2015, 11:30:39 PM »

Often, it doesn't work very well. I am speaking generally because sex is not a big issue for me these days, nor has it been for years.

It has been difficult issue for both of us for all of our married life. If I could have taken a pill that would have killed my attraction to other men, I would have paid a million dollars for it. There is no such pill.

My wife went though tough times thinking somehow she wasn't woman enough to satisfy me. But being honest here, she knew about my attraction to men long before we married.

The bottom line is it doesn't work very well. We just make it work the best we can.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2015, 11:33:13 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2015, 11:35:11 PM »
Soon your shitty life will come to an end, and you will be out chasing pussy again, start training and dieting, lots of horny woman at funerals

I know I can always count on you guys to pull me through a wallow through self pity. You are hit it on the nose. It is time for me to hit the gym and get a jacked as possible for what lies ahead.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2015, 11:35:11 PM »
Often, it doesn't work very well. I am speaking generally because sex is not a big issue for me these days, nor has it been for years.

It has been difficult issue for both of us for all of our married life. If I could have taken a pill that would have killed my attraction to other men, I would have paid a million dollars for it. There is no such pill.

My wife went though tough times thinking somehow she wasn't woman enough to satisfy me. But being honest here, she knew about my attraction to men long before we married.

The bottom line is it doesn't work very well. We just make it work the best we can.

Strange that you both continued in the relationship, given the facts. Would you say your attraction to men is stronger than your attraction to women?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2015, 12:12:32 AM »
Strange that you both continued in the relationship, given the facts. Would you say your attraction to men is stronger than your attraction to women?

My response to your question is yes.

I cannot explain how I ended up married to my wife for all these years. I love her more than I have ever loved anyone.   I love the life we've made together. Our children are the best. I have a wonderful life and I know being married to this woman who I love is the reason for this. Honestly, had we not found each other, I would probably have gotten HIV and died a long time ago.

I guess one must define attraction. Sexually, men are wild sex. No one knows better what gets a man off then another man. Romantically, most men suck, I suspect. I have never been in love with a guy, so I don't really know.

Sex without love is for the young. Companionship which comes from building a life together is something older people who've been successful at doing this know.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2015, 12:30:24 AM »
I have been accused of melting down sometimes. Let me say that those were not real meltdowns. Tonight you all witnessed me melting down for real, big time.

Thanks guys for putting up with this. Because I was able to post my true feelings at this moment here, I avoided going off on those I love.

Like the saying goes, tomorrow is another day. Hopefully, it will be a better day for us then today was. My wife will be in dialysis from 11:00 a.m. until they let her out. It is supposed to be 4 hours but it ends up being a lot longer. I am going to back off playing nurse Ratched. If she checks her blood sugar and takes her meds like she's supposed to, great. I am not going to check on her to see that she did what she's supposed to do. It is up to her. If she wants to live awhile longer, great. I am no longer going to be the gate keeper on this. It is killing me.

I just want to say that you all are the best. When the time came that I needed a sounding board, you were there for me. Getbig rules!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2015, 12:37:48 AM »
Study electricity
A

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2015, 12:38:28 AM »
My response to your question is yes.

I cannot explain how I ended up married to my wife for all these years. I love her more than I have ever loved anyone.   I love the life we've made together. Our children are the best. I have a wonderful life and I know being married to this woman who I love is the reason for this. Honestly, had we not found each other, I would probably have gotten HIV and died a long time ago.

I guess one must define attraction. Sexually, men are wild sex. No one knows better what gets a man off then another man. Romantically, most men suck, I suspect. I have never been in love with a guy, so I don't really know.

Sex without love is for the young. Companionship which comes from building a life together is something older people who've been successful at doing this know.

I guess: if it works, it works! Are your children aware of your persuasions, and if so, how do they feel about it?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2015, 12:55:06 AM »
Study electricity

Wow! Great advice Marty. Actually, I have studied electricity back in the day when I was still gainfully employed and a limited electrical license was an advantage to my job. I rewired one of the homes I've owned  from the meter out and it sailed though inspection. To this day, I'd take electrical over plumbing anytime. Play by the rules and electrical always works....plumbing, not so much.

I love how you always "ground" a conversation with a reply that seems somewhat existential. Remember when you ate dirt and other stuff. You are the "go to guy" for anything anyone ever thought about doing.

You are good people. I like you a lot. I am jealous of your big dick because mine isn't as big, but that is just how the cookie crumbles, isn't it? Keep up with your Youtube singing videos. They are unique. Someday, someone will discover you and you will become famous. We Getbiggers can say we knew you when you were just another nobody posting on
Getbig.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2015, 01:12:52 AM »
Primebeef! ;D
Mr. AZ 2003