Author Topic: Effective Glute Training for lack of male glutes?  (Read 11783 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Effective Glute Training for lack of male glutes?
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2015, 09:25:58 AM »
Looks stupid as hell tho' lol. Saw an old lady doing that once, it was like some kind of air humping/grinding her butt on a dick.

Yeah, I do it in my basement using bands, so I don't really worry about how it looks. It's been hard to learn a proper hip hinge at 50 and realize that you've been squatting all wrong for 30 years. Admitting one's mistakes is the first step to correcting them.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2015, 09:42:14 AM »
Yeah, I do it in my basement using bands, so I don't really worry about how it looks. It's been hard to learn a proper hip hinge at 50 and realize that you've been squatting all wrong for 30 years. Admitting one's mistakes is the first step to correcting them.

Im still somewhAt confused about what a "hip hinge " actually is...and how to tell if its being done correctly

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2015, 09:45:40 AM »
Im still somewhAt confused about what a "hip hinge " actually is...and how to tell if its being done correctly

I had to get coached through it as I was seriously deficient. At this point, I can actually feel when I am hinging correctly. It only took me three years of going through the motions with the pattern before I was able to feel it properly. Pathetic, I know. A lot of it comes from decreased mobility in the hips, glutes and hamstrings.

I paid a lot of money to have Gentilecore work with me, but it was very well spent. I probably would still be with him had I not blown my achilles.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2015, 10:29:16 AM »
I had to get coached through it as I was seriously deficient. At this point, I can actually feel when I am hinging correctly. It only took me three years of going through the motions with the pattern before I was able to feel it properly. Pathetic, I know. A lot of it comes from decreased mobility in the hips, glutes and hamstrings.

I paid a lot of money to have Gentilecore work with me, but it was very well spent. I probably would still be with him had I not blown my achilles.

I was wondering who this person is, so I've Googled his page and saw the article "AFFILIATE MARKETING: WORSE THAN EBOLA, HITLER AND GLUTEN COMBINED".
This dude is a legit Getbigger ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2015, 11:25:21 AM »
Training the glutes is fucking gay and started from dirty fag judges wanting to see bodybuilders hiking up the trunks and showing off ass development.
Plus in jeans you would look like you have Down's syndrome waddling around with a fat looking arse, I thought the idea was to build the quads and hams not the ass.

Nobody suggested training your ass to make it bigger. A firm tight butt looks better in and out of clothes. Nobody looks good with a saggy ass, no matter how developed their hams and quads are.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2015, 11:29:08 AM »
Nobody suggested training your ass to make it bigger. A firm tight butt looks better in and out of clothes. Nobody looks good with a saggy ass, no matter how developed their hams and quads are.

The thread title said training for lack of glutes and making them bigger, if someone's ass is saggy then they are too fat, and the solution is to lose fat, not do gay excercises that are for fags and women

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2015, 11:47:25 AM »
The thread title said training for lack of glutes and making them bigger, if someone's ass is saggy then they are too fat, and the solution is to lose fat, not do gay excercises that are for fags and women

I've seen folks with a flat (not fat) ass. Clothes don't hang as well on this type of structure. A saggy ass need not be fat, it just is not toned.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2015, 02:51:16 PM »
You should apply this to your views on racial equality.