Author Topic: Hilary 2016  (Read 19302 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Hilary 2016
« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2015, 10:45:26 AM »
Hillary was a U.S. Senator representing New York. The fact that the New Yorker is supporting her is significant.

Getting elected isn't a job accomplishment.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #126 on: April 14, 2015, 10:46:49 AM »
I can tell you with 100% confidence that only the small percentage of women in the military, the ones that think they have a dick and try to prove they can do everthing men can do types. Like her. Everyone else no we can't stand her because we have to work around the type of women I just described which is Hillary

You make me laugh.  You have a tatoo on your belly from Nelson Mandela about learning not to hate and then go around spewing epic hate for middle easterners and women.  Go figure.  Once in a while look in a mirror and read what's on your stomach.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 14, 2015, 12:38:45 PM »

I will seriously lose hope for humanity if a bitch like her becomes President. If you're a man and you vote for her you aren't a man. Prime muscle doens't count he is a gossiping buisy body queer just the type that would vote for her.

It is Primemuscle, not Prime muscle. It's busybody, not buisy body.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 14, 2015, 12:41:59 PM »
Getting elected isn't a job accomplishment.

No it isn't. It is actually more difficult to get elected to office than it is to apply for and get a job. Getting elected Senator twice is a big accomplishment.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #129 on: April 14, 2015, 01:07:10 PM »
She's 70 years old I beleive so at least no more PMS, no more menopause.  At this point her hormones are shot so she won't have psychotic moments.  I wouldn't be shocked if she's doing some sort of HRT and HGH to try to stay young.  She could be a bad ass president.  Has great ideas.  I just don't want to deal with women barking for more equal rights.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 14, 2015, 01:27:15 PM »
She's 70 years old I beleive so at least no more PMS, no more menopause.  At this point her hormones are shot so she won't have psychotic moments.  I wouldn't be shocked if she's doing some sort of HRT and HGH to try to stay young.  She could be a bad ass president.  Has great ideas.  I just don't want to deal with women barking for more equal rights.

You have a point. For some women estrogen is a bitch and sometimes makes them bitchy. This is not true for all women. My wife never exhibited big mood swings. On the other hand, my mom could be a pain to be around when she her hormones were doing their thing.

Hillary is too smart to use her time in office, should she be elected President, to lobby for women's rights. She'll have a lot more than this issue on her plate.

I have no issue with women making equal pay for equal work. I think this is the main issue some women talk about these days when it comes to equal rights.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2015, 01:29:58 PM »
No it isn't. It is actually more difficult to get elected to office than it is to apply for and get a job. Getting elected Senator twice is a big accomplishment.

You missed the point. Just because you get the job doesn't mean you can do the job

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2015, 01:50:03 PM »
You missed the point. Just because you get the job doesn't mean you can do the job

I considered this after I'd already replied to you. You're right of course. If an elected official doesn't do their job well enough and are still reelected to that same position, the ownness is on the voters.

Oregon's Governor wasn't doing his job. The Oregonian exposed the irregularities and perhaps illegal activities he and his girlfriend, who he insisted be called the first lady, were involved in. Oregon voters didn't have to wait for him to be reelected, not that he could have been, he was forced to resign. It's been quite the scandal.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2015, 08:05:06 PM »
I can tell you with 100% confidence that only the small percentage of women in the military, the ones that think they have a dick and try to prove they can do everthing men can do types. Like her. Everyone else no we can't stand her because we have to work around the type of women I just described which is Hillary

Fair enough but come on, swabbie.  You were in the Navy.  I'm sure you had to follow orders and stuff but it's more like working for Captain Stubbing than being in the military.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2015, 08:12:54 PM »
we'll probably go to war under her administration lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 14, 2015, 08:53:36 PM »
we'll probably go to war under her administration lol

We went to war during the Bush administration. We are still at war in a much reduced sense under the Obama administration. Russia has been rearing it's head lately. Will the next war be with Russia regardless of who becomes President?

These are the past Presidents whose administration have led or and/or involved the U.S in war.

George Washington, Revolutionary War (1775-1783)
Thomas Jefferson, Tripolitan War (1801-1805) against Tripoli (now in Libya)
James Madison, War of 1812, the Creek War (1813-14)
James Monroe, Indian Wars of 1817-1821, First Seminole War (1817-18), Indian Wars of 1817-1821, Monroe Doctrine (1823)
Andrew Jackson, Black Hawk War (1832), Second Seminole War (1835-42)
James Knox Polk, Mexican War (1846-1848)
Franklin Pierce, Third Seminole War (1855-58)
Abraham Lincoln, Civil War (1861-65)
Ulysses Simpson Grant, Battle of the Little Bighorn (1876)
(Stephen) Grover Cleveland, Apache Wars against Geronimo (1876-1886)
William McKinley, Spanish-American War (1898)
(Thomas) Woodrow Wilson, World War I (1914-1918)
Franklin Delano Roosevelt, World War II (1939-1945)
Harry S. Truman, atomic bombing of Japan (1945), Cold War with Soviet Union, Korean War (1950-1953)
Dwight David Eisenhower, Cold War with Soviet Union continues
John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Bay of Pigs incident
Ronald Wilson Reagan, military involvements in Grenada, Central America, Lebanon, Libya
George Herbert Walker Bush, Persian Gulf War I with Iraq (1990)
William Jefferson Clinton, Persian Gulf War II with Iraq (1999) Serbia vs. Bosnia, Kosovo, NATO...
George W. Bush, Afgan War against the Talliban and Al Qaeda (2001...) Iraqi Invasion and Occupation (2003...), "War on Terror"
Barack Hussein II Obama, "Pashtunistan - Waziristan War", continuing legacy of all G. W. Bush Administration wars.  

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2015, 03:25:05 PM »
Very trustworthy woman. ::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #137 on: April 17, 2015, 03:59:02 PM »
Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.  The few political jobs she ever had she did poorly with zero accountability for anything after it goes to hell.  Elect this kunt at your own peril.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2015, 04:40:51 PM »
She's terrible but she will be the next president.  She's not as terrible as Tony Romo but she's really really terrible. 
a

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2015, 05:16:18 PM »
She's terrible but she will be the next president.  She's not as terrible as Tony Romo but she's really really terrible. 

I'm not so sure I think the dems will sick the dogs on her before the repubs.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2015, 08:31:49 PM »
Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.  The few political jobs she ever had she did poorly with zero accountability for anything after it goes to hell.  Elect this kunt at your own peril.

You may not vote for her, but I'll bet you'd  have her sit on your face?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2015, 06:49:21 AM »

Are you saying Romo is like... Josef Stalin terrible?   Or more like Atilla the Hun terrible?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #142 on: April 18, 2015, 10:58:28 AM »
You may not vote for her, but I'll bet you'd  have her sit on your face?

No dude.  Maybe Chelsea if I had a few drinks in me.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: April 18, 2015, 11:04:39 AM »
 ;D

maybe she intends to bring back slavery... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
F

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #144 on: April 18, 2015, 01:44:59 PM »
;Dmaybe she intends to bring back slavery... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Funk51, are you suggesting that it's not actually those dirty Republicans who were behind the KKK? And that the Repubs are NOT the people who may actually want to put the coloreds "back in chains"?  :o

A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2015, 01:49:02 PM »

A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2015, 02:10:43 PM »
Funk51, are you suggesting that it's not actually those dirty Republicans who were behind the KKK? And that the Repubs are NOT the people who may actually want to put the coloreds "back in chains"?  :o

I hope that's sarcasm.  Otherwise you need to do a little research.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2015, 02:51:12 PM »
Why I am not voting for Clinton. 1. Claims she is broke and claims to be one of the middle class. Yes, she is on tape saying that. Bill made 100 million being paid for speeches and she made 5 million. 2. Erases the hard drives of her computers when investigated for using private emails. 3. Claims she came under sniper fire in Bosnia when the film shows it was a lie as officials and school girls greeted her. I have the video tape. 4. She defended a pedophile who raped a 12 year old girl as a lawyer and laughed on tape how he beat the lie detector. Her defense of her client was to say the child was a slut. Because of the rape she can't have children. Yes, audio tape of her talking about this exists.5. Benghazi. They were begging for their life and attack helicopters were ready to fly into the area. As Secretary of State she did absolutely nothing then lied saying she was advised by the military nothing could be done. Then she claimed illness to delay testimony so she could plan and practice her defense.6. Accepts millions from Arab countries for her foundation where women are property yet claims to be a champion for women's rights. 25 million from Saudi Arabia alone. As the administrator on the board she can pay herself anything she wants from the money. She recently resigned from her own foundation knowing this would be revealed.7. Members of the secret service said she treated them like scum. More than one has come forward.

If anyone doubts what I'm saying I will show you the youtubes of her caught on video tape.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2015, 04:19:28 PM »
Why I am not voting for Clinton. 1. Claims she is broke and claims to be one of the middle class. Yes, she is on tape saying that. Bill made 100 million being paid for speeches and she made 5 million. 2. Erases the hard drives of her computers when investigated for using private emails. 3. Claims she came under sniper fire in Bosnia when the film shows it was a lie as officials and school girls greeted her. I have the video tape. 4. She defended a pedophile who raped a 12 year old girl as a lawyer and laughed on tape how he beat the lie detector. Her defense of her client was to say the child was a slut. Because of the rape she can't have children. Yes, audio tape of her talking about this exists.5. Benghazi. They were begging for their life and attack helicopters were ready to fly into the area. As Secretary of State she did absolutely nothing then lied saying she was advised by the military nothing could be done. Then she claimed illness to delay testimony so she could plan and practice her defense.6. Accepts millions from Arab countries for her foundation where women are property yet claims to be a champion for women's rights. 25 million from Saudi Arabia alone. As the administrator on the board she can pay herself anything she wants from the money. She recently resigned from her own foundation knowing this would be revealed.7. Members of the secret service said she treated them like scum. More than one has come forward.

If anyone doubts what I'm saying I will show you the youtubes of her caught on video tape.

Hillary says they were "dead broke" when they left the White House or when Bill's term in office ended in 2001. If you do the math, this is 14 years ago. Perhaps it would have helped you be more accurate had you watched the interview with Hillary which is posted in this tread. BTW this is not new news. They said this at the time it happened. The fact that the Clinton's recovered financially is testimony to their resourcefulness and ambition.

I have concerns about how she handled the situation with the emails too. Her actions seem suspicious. This issue bears further investigation in my opinion. One would assume that had this action been illegal Republican's would be pursuing this.

In 1975, a 27-year-old Hillary Rodham, acting as a court-appointed attorney, attacked the credibility of a 12-year-old girl in mounting an aggressive defense for an indigent client accused of rape in Arkansas - using her child development background to help the defendant. The public defender, of course, exists to represent criminal defendants. If someone is unwilling to do that, they need to get into a different line of work.

Lawyers who do criminal defense work are committed to the concept of due process--the right of criminal defendants to be represented by counsel and ensuring that the state meets its burden of proof. Defense attorneys do not have to condone their clients' conduct or like them. Their job is make sure they get a fair trial and an competent defense.

Here is a link to an interesting take on the Benghazi situation: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/28/clinton-benghazi-hearing_n_2568439.html. Whether Hillary's concussion was real or faked is privileged information under HIPAA rules. Only she and the treating physician know whether she had a concussion. That she faked it, is pure speculation. For and interesting read on Benghazi, try this: https://books.google.com/books?id=jUGqAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA168&lpg=PA168&dq=How+called+the+shots+regarding+Benghazi?&source=bl&ots=RKMdJ0HWAy&sig=xt3rAllf7E5dsV9FgokTplXV1TE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=zO4yVeC1DMm6ogTYkYHoCg&ved=0CFYQ6AEwCQ#v=onepage&q=How%20called%20the%20shots%20regarding%20Benghazi%3F&f=false. The Secretary of State holds and advisory position and does not necessarily call the shots.

Clinton resigned from her philanthropy's board of directors immediately after declaring her presidential campaign on Sunday. The Foundation will now only accept funding from Australia, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway and the United Kingdom, according to new foundation policies that will be posted online.

Proving (or disproving) the genuineness of an anonymous second-hand report of information supposedly provided by an equally anonymous Secret Service agent is a formidable task, but several factors tend to indicate this piece is more likely something created for partisan political reasons than an actual Secret Service agent's account.

A link to these tapes you speak of would help let the rest of us decide there validity for for ourselves. Without the links, these are just insinuations, much like the one Rand Paul recently made. http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/rand-paul-says-secret-scandal-will-wreck-hillary-s-campaign/430028867565/Comcast/Today_in_Video/?cid=hero_sf_TIV_Paul

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: April 18, 2015, 04:23:28 PM »
A link to these tapes would help let the rest of us decide there validity for for ourselves. Without the links, these are just insinuations, much like the one Rand Paul recently made. http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/rand-paul-says-secret-scandal-will-wreck-hillary-s-campaign/430028867565/Comcast/Today_in_Video/?cid=hero_sf_TIV_Paul

You're a real chump if you don't think at least 90 percent of this is true.