Author Topic: Liver Cancer Common?  (Read 3461 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Liver Cancer Common?
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2015, 07:30:52 PM »
Wrong again.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2997656/

Did you even read that? Only 4.2% of these very rare tumors become malignant. Plus that's still not proof of causation.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2015, 07:42:58 PM »
I've got a liver disease and I've never ran orals or drunk alcohol. I take medicine so it doesn't progress to liver cancer. The medicine is fucking brutal. Please take care of your liver.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2015, 07:48:01 PM »
I've got a liver disease and I've never ran orals or drunk alcohol. I take medicine so it doesn't progress to liver cancer. The medicine is fucking brutal. Please take care of your liver.
heme-iron from meat youv been eating since you wer a kid has halted your liver recovery
A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2015, 07:51:18 PM »

Would you mind sharing with us what you take?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2015, 08:08:18 PM »
heme-iron from meat youv been eating since you wer a kid has halted your liver recovery

Negative

Would you mind sharing with us what you take?

I've did 2 cycles in my life. I did one 11 years ago and another 3 years ago. First cycle was just test e for 12 weeks hcg/nolva used. Second cycle was test/tren/mast mix for 10-12 weeks with adex throughout. From bloodwork as a infant I found out my liver was damaged from birth. The doctor didn't try to treat it then  ::) I only found out this 2 years ago when I found my records from my now deceased doctor warehouse. Followed it up with bloodwork with showed extremely high alt/ast. I've been on medication for almost a year and most likely will remain on medication unless there's a cure.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2015, 08:10:39 PM »
Negative

I've did 2 cycles in my life. I did one 11 years ago and another 3 years ago. First cycle was just test e for 12 weeks hcg/nolva used. Second cycle was test/tren/mast mix for 10-12 weeks with adex throughout. From bloodwork as a infant I found out my liver was damaged from birth. The doctor didn't try to treat it then  ::) I only found out this 2 years ago when I found my records from my now deceased doctor warehouse. Followed it up with bloodwork with showed extremely high alt/ast. I've been on medication for almost a year and most likely will remain on medication unless there's a cure.

Thanks but I meant what do you take for your liver.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2015, 04:11:36 AM »
Did you even read that? Only 4.2% of these very rare tumors become malignant. Plus that's still not proof of causation.

It's uncommon. As I said.
5% is not rare.

Hepatic Adenomas are common in steroid users. Most shrink of disappear, in my experience, when the abuse stops. Those that hemorrhage were removed for a time and now are more commonly embolized (ie could never become malignant because they are dead)

When I see an adult man (non-cirrhosis) with a liver mass (or masses), my first question is what stack he is on.

Most are scared enough to stop, some fools continue to abuse. I couldn't tell you what happens to them, because they never come back.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2015, 04:18:41 AM »
Thanks but I meant what do you take for your liver.

Probably interferon but we shall see what he says.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2015, 04:21:50 AM »
Negative

you eat meat dude right
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2015, 04:23:02 AM »
Do u get sick lil j
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2015, 04:36:03 AM »
Beat me to it.

Seriously considering it!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2015, 11:41:53 AM »
It's uncommon. As I said.
5% is not rare.

Hepatic Adenomas are common in steroid users. Most shrink of disappear, in my experience, when the abuse stops. Those that hemorrhage were removed for a time and now are more commonly embolized (ie could never become malignant because they are dead)

When I see an adult man (non-cirrhosis) with a liver mass (or masses), my first question is what stack he is on.

Most are scared enough to stop, some fools continue to abuse. I couldn't tell you what happens to them, because they never come back.

Only 4.2% of hepatic adenomas become malignant according to this article out of 1600 people and there was no mention of anyone being a steroid user. Again, HA's are rare and very few (4.2%) turn malignant.  

Your statement that "Hepatic Adenomas are common in steroid users" is nothing more then a generalized statement with no proof. How common are they in your opinion and are there any studies to back this up? If an adult male "sees you" I have no idea what you mean by that, and he has a mass and he doesn't use AS then what steps do you take to find out what the cause is? I'm betting you don't since there is no way to know and will not change the course of action for treatment.

If the person is using steroids the Dr will automatically say it was caused by steroids and it will get charted and thrown in with the statistics that you will read about in one of these worthless studies. They reality is that there is no way to know what caused "it" as in mass which could be many different things even a cyst.

I've been around a long time and I have only seen one person who was an anabolic user who had a liver mass and it was a liver cyst and he was an extreme abuser of pain meds too. His Dr said there was no way of knowing what caused it. Of course this is not an HA but I am just giving this as an example. If one Dr says that he has seen "MANY" cases of hepatic adenomas in steroid users he is lying. I find it hard to believe that one DR would see hundreds of steroids users in his time in practice let alone many with HA.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2015, 05:15:35 PM »

If the person is using steroids the Dr will automatically say it was caused by steroids

Bingo! I think he gets it!

When I see a Liver mass in adult male not cirrhotic, my first question; what's your stack?

Hey man, I'm not disagreeing with you: I love your advice. Just ignore what I said.

Means more business for me!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2015, 05:35:05 PM »
Bingo! I think he gets it!

When I see a Liver mass in adult male not cirrhotic, my first question; what's your stack?

Hey man, I'm not disagreeing with you: I love your advice. Just ignore what I said.

Means more business for me!

I would pass on your medical advises.  ;)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2015, 03:46:34 AM »
Stacking cell-tech hardcore with gakic is very dangerous. ::)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2015, 01:59:26 PM »
Let's get real: steroids are not dangerous. Neither is HGH.
Diuretics and insulin are the killers....