Author Topic: DO YOU NEED TO EAT BIG TO GET BIG ? ? ?  (Read 16247 times)

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
DO YOU NEED TO EAT BIG TO GET BIG ? ? ?
« on: April 28, 2015, 08:45:52 AM »
WHO DO YOU BELIEVE  ???

RICH PIANA " THE MASS MONSTER "

OR "THE SKINNY WHITE TWINK"

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: DO YOU NEED TO EAT BIG TO GET BIG ? ? ?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 08:47:35 AM »
Yep..... You need to increase cals and mls to grow yo

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 08:49:04 AM »
This entire industry is polluted with these awful people.

8)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 08:49:27 AM »
OP would help out greatly if he would stop typing big.
Y

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 08:49:41 AM »
GOMAD for superior gains.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 09:22:57 AM »
Yes

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 09:25:38 AM »
What does Big Lenny think?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 09:31:24 AM »
Rich believes that you should add a little oil in between your meals

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2015, 09:33:12 AM »
cant make something out of nothing, law's of thermo dynamics etc etc etc.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2015, 09:37:46 AM »
cant make something out of nothing, law's of thermo dynamics etc etc etc.

Teenagers going through puberty will grow regardless of calorie surplus or even maintenance

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2015, 09:40:09 AM »
It's sufficient to lift weights with good form and a properly designed periodization protocol.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2015, 09:43:31 AM »
eating big is american and anyone who doesnt is ANTI AMERICAN

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2015, 09:45:26 AM »
Yes you do. Know that doesn't mean shit food. But a lot and I mean lot of clean food.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2015, 10:06:22 AM »
I wish he would you the word "fucking" more. I feel it would add to his street cred with the 5%ers.

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2015, 10:12:42 AM »
Yes you do. Know that doesn't mean shit food. But a lot and I mean lot of clean food.

You really are down the rabbit hole aren't you.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2015, 10:21:10 AM »
You really are down the rabbit hole aren't you.

You haven't grown new muscle tissue for 35 years so it doesn't apply to you.  Getting back what you used to have in the days of Angelito Lester doesn't need bigger eating.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2015, 10:26:41 AM »

Yeh, all the big guys eat 'clean' food ::)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2015, 10:27:11 AM »
You haven't grown new muscle tissue for 35 years so it doesn't apply to you.  Getting back what you used to have in the days of Angelito Lester doesn't need bigger eating.

Haha nice. The guys just your typical get big troll. I guess according to him 3 meals a day will get you to
A solid 250 at 5'8".

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2015, 10:30:13 AM »

Yeh, all the big guys eat 'clean' food ::)

We all know they eat some junk in there to. Of course. I get fat easy so for me its 5 clean measured out meals and one clean cheat a day (steak or a homemade burger and baked fries) no measuring or anything just clean food. Then once or twice a week I can have junk. Pizza ice cream you name it. This is what works for me but I'm a fatty. Some pros on tons of gh+genetics can eat fast food every day. But there not eating it ever meal

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2015, 10:32:50 AM »
Teenagers going through puberty will grow regardless of calorie surplus or even maintenance

depend's on what you mean by grow, they get taller but also get skinnier

from what i can tell its just a re partitioning of the available material, energy & stores being put into the body and what the body is made up of and i've never seen any example of someone growing during puberty without eating or their body composition altering to accommodate these changes, myself included i got much taller and leaner during puberty.

bone growth and muscular tissue take priority due to an increase of gh and testosterone.

we stop growing due to gh level's tapering off etc but people with gigantism for example are enormous, never stop growing but even though the structure of their skeleton is large the amount of available material distributed into those structures are the same as a normal person leaving those structures brittle and weak with little fat deposit's and a disproportionate amount of atrophied muscle.

when you look at someone like ramy and realise the guy has enough lean muscle to require 5000+ odd calories plus growth and hormones just to maintain, it boggles my mind.

also i've never hear anyone who looks worth a damn say calories and food in general isn't important for growing, people just need to be willing to attempt something that seem's hard rather than looking for an easy (non existent) option.

people like rich probably don't even know what they consume calorie wise and just adjust the hormone's to make their bmr compensate.

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2015, 10:33:36 AM »
its called genetics, you will cotton on one day.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2015, 10:35:04 AM »
depend's on what you mean by grow, they get taller but also get skinnier

from what i can tell its just a re partitioning of the available material, energy & stores being put into the body and what the body is made up of and i've never seen any example of someone growing during puberty without eating or their body composition altering to accommodate these changes, myself included i got much taller and leaner during puberty.

bone growth and muscular tissue take priority due to an increase of gh and testosterone.

we stop growing due to gh level's tapering off etc but people with gigantism for example are enormous, never stop growing but even though the structure of their skeleton is large the amount of available material distributed into those structures are the same as a normal person leaving those structures brittle and weak with little fat deposit's and a disproportionate amount of atrophied muscle.

when you look at someone like ramy and realise the guy has enough lean muscle to require 5000+ odd calories plus growth and hormones just to maintain, it boggles my mind.

also i've never hear anyone who looks worth a damn say calories and food in general isn't important for growing, people just need to be willing to attempt something that seem's hard rather than looking for an easy (non existent) option.

people like rich probably don't even know what they consume calorie wise and just adjust the hormone's to make their bmr compensate.

They get bigger, period.Bone mass, muscle mass all increase, even in a calorie deficit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2015, 10:36:56 AM »

Haha nice. The guys just your typical get big troll. I guess according to him 3 meals a day will get you to
A solid 250 at 5'8".

2 a day did OK for this guy

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2015, 10:38:26 AM »
They get bigger, period.Bone mass, muscle mass all increase, overall weight increases even in a calorie deficit.
Do to the fact they are able to utilize what they are consuming better due to increased hornones.  This is a stupid debate. You have to eat to grow. There is no magic trick. Some may have be better genetically and put in size easier. But the rule. Not a exception to the rule is it takes food to get big.  That's like saying you don't have to eat to get fat it just happens  

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2015, 10:40:18 AM »
2 a day did OK for this guy

You pull up one in a million genetic freak. And use that as the rule, that the exception. If that was the case everyone in the gym would be huge and cut millions train don't they? Why is it the only ones that look good have a diet they follow. (I don't believe 2 meal bullshit anyways.)