Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104562 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Groink
« Reply #500 on: April 30, 2015, 02:25:03 PM »
2 grand may as well be 50 grand when you're broke, no job and your girl leaves you...

Exactly. The amount of money is going to be important depending on the person's situation.
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #501 on: April 30, 2015, 03:37:13 PM »
So Groink lost Walter's money and now he's mad at Walter because... ???

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: April 30, 2015, 04:08:14 PM »
So Groink lost Walter's money and now he's mad at Walter because... ???

Because he says this thread is my fault, anything negative written in the thread is my fault and I caused the riots in Baltimore.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #503 on: April 30, 2015, 04:12:27 PM »

Because he says this thread is my fault, anything negative written in the thread is my fault and I caused the riots in Baltimore.
You didn't see Junior's thread Walter? Junior apparently says that the whole thing was his doing (with doofus bigmc hovering over his shoulder)

I wouldn't expect anything at this point. Fucking children.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #504 on: April 30, 2015, 04:23:58 PM »
this is worse then the gentle giant mike brown stealing that black and mild blunt from the liquor store

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: April 30, 2015, 04:26:50 PM »
-and pregnant?

that's hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P :P :P :P :P

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #506 on: April 30, 2015, 06:35:48 PM »
So is it true that Walter White gave Groink money for growth, because he didn't reveal that the alleged emails from Groink did. If I'm correct all WW said was he hadn't heard from Groink outside of an email about a bike accident. 

It would be an incredible hoax if someone pulled all this off.

Maybe for minuscule minds it would be 'incredible' but for your average person of intelligence it's not even remotely interesting.

Much ado about fuck all.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: April 30, 2015, 09:17:42 PM »
Maybe for minuscule minds it would be 'incredible' but for your average person of intelligence it's not even remotely interesting.

Much ado about fuck all.

Good point.

Thanks for taking the time to comment and for your insight.

The internet is serious business.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #508 on: May 01, 2015, 01:50:03 AM »
2 grand may as well be 50 grand when you're broke, no job and your girl leaves you...

Can't believe how many rich people are on this board. Two grand is no joke to the vast majority in this country. If that's your weekly pay check then you are in the top 10% of wage earners in this country. A very rich country.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: May 01, 2015, 01:56:51 AM »
BTW, never go through a third party for anything on the net. Why would you? And if that's the terms red flags should go up. When Groink PMed  asking me to hook him up with gh I did just that. I hooked him up with a source with a good reputation. Why would I tell him to send me money and then I'll send that money to the source and then received the gh and resend it to him. Why would I want to take the risk and trouble of being a middle man?

Unless, there was something in it for me.

Either Groink added a mark up or had no intention of making good on the deal. Either way he wasn't doing WW any favors or being a "friend". It was all business and he wanted to make a profit.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #510 on: May 01, 2015, 02:29:59 AM »
Anyone remember that story Groink told only a few months back when some guy left his loaded wallet on a till but Groink returned it without taking anything?
The story was believable and seemed to show Groink isn't the type of guy who would steal from someone.
Bear in mind that this was also with some random guy he didn't know.

For him to do this now to WW, it makes you wonder if there's more to this story.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: May 01, 2015, 02:51:04 AM »
Anyone remember that story Groink told only a few months back when some guy left his loaded wallet on a till but Groink returned it without taking anything?
The story was believable and seemed to show Groink isn't the type of guy who would steal from someone.

For him to do this now to WW, it makes you wonder if there's more to this story.
I think Josh said that he has a drug problem.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #512 on: May 01, 2015, 03:16:12 AM »
I think Josh said that he has a drug problem.

Yeah, I guess that would help explain things. Groink obviously used to lie about his gear usage but I never knew he had other issues as well.

I kinda knew though that Groink was not someone who was financially stable. The guy is very image conscious yet has never got his gyno sorted out? Money is the only factor I can think of which prevents men getting the surgery.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: May 01, 2015, 03:23:51 AM »
Yeah, I guess that would help explain things. Groink obviously used to lie about his gear usage but I never knew he had other issues as well.

I kinda knew though that Groink was not someone who was financially stable. The guy is very image conscious yet has never got his gyno sorted out? Money is the only factor I can think of which prevents men getting the surgery.
I only saw his chest once and that was enough.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: May 01, 2015, 03:27:46 AM »

It was bullshit. All made up. This is a drug addict who is not right in the head.

Think of all the self serving posts Groink has made over the years. Remember that recent one where some Seka lookalike approach him when he was with his gf. It was under the pretense of him asking advice/opinions about the woman and her motives.

The real reason was to brag about a strange woman approaching him and saying, "You're a beautiful man." All these stories are self-serving, bragging posts and seeking validation on a board that he derives so much of his feelings of self worth -- all while insisting he "doesn't give a fuck" about what people think here.

Groink is, and always will be, just a child. He's a one dimensional oaf whose entire feelings of self worth is centered around his looks. He's getting old and more desperate now. That's why he's turned it up and brags about being in the best shape of his life and posts pics at every opportunity. He's become this board's male DLB. What's pathetic is that he's fifty years old. A fifty year old MAN and still in front of the bathroom mirror taking selfies and posting it on this board. I'm sure he struts around in his tank top in front of his daughter's friends and fishing for comments from his daughter later that evening. Being the FILF would really make his day.

Groink will be back. He knows things blow over with time. He needs this board. He can't do what he does here in real life. At least not to the extent he does here. He does goes through  his day to day life constantly looking at himself and sizing up other men. Always convincing himself that he's better looking and has bigger muscles. Meanwhile he couldn't tell you what century the War Between the States took place, who his congressman is, of what the three branches of government are. Hell, I'm sure he even uses his fingers to count and needs a calculator if he has to "carry the one".

He's really the typical bodybuilding meat head who women, like his current one, grows weary of. Sure woman are attracted to big strong men but when they find out they are smarter, more informed, less vain, and more ambitious to this dullard the "magic" quickly wanes. Especially when they realize he routinely wets his bed.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: May 01, 2015, 03:35:56 AM »
I only saw his chest once and that was enough.

LOL! Which reminds me when, like his "Arm Don" thread, he had an on going thread about who looks best in a Tank Top. Always with the tank top to show off the only body part he has going for him. Actually it was that thread that first caught my attention and made me realize just how morbidly vain and narcissistic this drug addict is.

"Arm Don", "Who looks better in a tank top"..... oh brother. He'd try to past it off as being facetious and just having fun but it wasn't. It was serious business. Note all the meltdowns when you'd criticize his body.

Like I said. He has the mind of a child. A mind fried by rec drug abuse. He's trapped in a perpetual state of arrested development.

I pray for his daughter and thankful that her mother has custody. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: May 01, 2015, 03:38:57 AM »
It was bullshit. All made up. This is a drug addict who is not right in the head.

Think of all the self serving posts Groink has made over the years. Remember that recent one where some Seka lookalike approach him when he was with his gf. It was under the pretense of him asking advice/opinions about the woman and her motives.

The real reason was to brag about a strange woman approaching him and saying, "You're a beautiful man." All these stories are self-serving, bragging posts and seeking validation on a board that he derives so much of his feelings of self worth -- all while insisting he "doesn't give a fuck" about what people think here.

Groink is, and always will be, just a child. He's a one dimensional oaf whose entire feelings of self worth is centered around his looks. He's getting old and more desperate now. That's why he's turned it up and brags about being in the best shape of his life and posts pics at every opportunity. He's become this board's male DLB. What's pathetic is that he's fifty years old. A fifty year old MAN and still in front of the bathroom mirror taking selfies and posting it on this board. I'm sure he struts around in his tank top in front of his daughter's friends and fishing for comments from his daughter later that evening. Being the FILF would really make his day.

Groink will be back. He knows things blow over with time. He needs this board. He can't do what he does here in real life. At least not to the extent he does here. He does goes through  his day to day life constantly looking at himself and sizing up other men. Always convincing himself that he's better looking and has bigger muscles. Meanwhile he couldn't tell you what century the War Between the States took place, who his congressman is, of what the three branches of government are. Hell, I'm sure he even uses his fingers to count and needs a calculator if he has to "carry the one".

He's really the typical bodybuilding meat head who women, like his current one, grows weary of. Sure woman are attracted to big strong men but when they find out they are smarter, more informed, less vain, and more ambitious to this dullard the "magic" quickly wanes. Especially when they realize he routinely wets his bed.

Ouch! he wont be back after that post!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #517 on: May 01, 2015, 03:49:36 AM »
Groink will not recover.
P

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: May 01, 2015, 04:18:15 AM »
BTW, Groink still has his separate "Seven Copper Coins" gimmick and can post here if he wants.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #519 on: May 01, 2015, 05:30:40 AM »
Can you imagine being 50 and carrying on like Groink does? He will end up a lonely and bitter. You can see it happening now. I'd wish him good luck, but he wouldn't know what to do with it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: May 01, 2015, 05:34:50 AM »
Can you imagine being 50 and carrying on like Groink does? He will end up a lonely and bitter. You can see it happening now. I'd wish him good luck, but he wouldn't know what to do with it.

Never invest your entire sense of self-worth on your looks. Father time gets us all.

Life will not end well for Groink.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #521 on: May 01, 2015, 05:41:06 AM »

Damn!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #522 on: May 01, 2015, 07:47:07 AM »

TL:DR:FY

Hi penislust!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #523 on: May 01, 2015, 07:57:34 AM »

Where's your avatar from?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #524 on: May 01, 2015, 07:58:28 AM »