Author Topic: O'hearn, lifetime natty...  (Read 23907 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: O'hearn, lifetime natty...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 06:41:30 PM »
Wow, the author sucked a lot of cock for that. I couldn't get past page one without throwing up in my mouth a little.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 06:42:18 PM »
Hahaha the article seems like one giant troll

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 06:43:05 PM »
 ;D

A Getbig worthy article for sure.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 06:46:08 PM »
It gets better every page.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 06:50:47 PM »
It gets better every page.

Holy shit, you're right! On page 3, there's a reference to Dubai, India. Definitely the author is a getbigger.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 06:53:00 PM »
Almost as good as the Tom Platz wig story. MattT, the author, has some comedic talents.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2015, 06:54:24 PM »
I believe him , I felt the same way through my training life. I never took pictures because I was always hard on my self thinking I could do way better. I wish I had a picture of myself at 24 when I was ripped. I have so few pictures of my self when I was in my early 40's looking good. I was just so critical and hard on my self thinking wait till you really get it together. Now closing in on 60 I will never regain what I had and I wish at least I had some pictures. I have two pictures of me in decent shape with my shirt off for my whole life of training.

I see steroid junkies load up on pictures on cycle and they show people the pictures when they are off cycle looking like crap. One fat smooth guy was showing me a picture of him self all buffed out and I told him I don't need the picture you're right in front of me. He put his treasured picture back in his wallet and quickly changed topics.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2015, 06:56:46 PM »
as natural as wiggs swimming in the ocean or laying out on the 'beach'

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 06:58:22 PM »
as natural as wiggs swimming in the ocean or laying out on the 'beach'

Or applying for a job

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2015, 07:01:45 PM »
I believe him , I felt the same way through my training life. I never took pictures because I was always hard on my self thinking I could do way better. I wish I had a picture of myself at 24 when I was ripped. I have so few pictures of my self when I was in my early 40's looking good. I was just so critical and hard on my self thinking wait till you really get it together. Now closing in on 60 I will never regain what I had and I wish at least I had some pictures. I have two pictures of me in decent shape with my shirt off for my whole life of training.

I see steroid junkies load up on pictures on cycle and they show people the pictures when they are off cycle looking like crap. One fat smooth guy was showing me a picture of him self all buffed out and I told him I don't need the picture you're right in front of me. He put his treasured picture back in his wallet and quickly changed topics.

LOL

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2015, 07:02:25 PM »

Lol!!

Che you've been killing it as of late.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2015, 07:04:34 PM »
Lol!!

Che you've been killing it as of late.

Thanks homie , trying my hardest bro .

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2015, 07:28:44 PM »
Haha, fuck you all very much.
Me and my massive arms are enjoying life.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2015, 07:35:56 PM »
Holy shit, you're right! On page 3, there's a reference to Dubai, India. Definitely the author is a getbigger.

Can't be a coincidence. Dude's a getbigger!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2015, 07:44:57 PM »
O'Hearn is totally natural.  I only ever sold him natural Sustanon 250 and organic Primobolan Depot.
a

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2015, 08:04:40 PM »
O'Hearn is totally natural.  I only ever sold him natural Sustanon 250 and organic Primobolan Depot.

:D  It was probably "for a friend"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2015, 08:05:31 PM »
Haha, fuck you all very much.
Me and my massive arms are enjoying life.

Santa Claus
Easter Bunny
O'Hearn natural
Original Hebrews black
Tooth fairy

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2015, 08:31:21 PM »

When you e been a gym for a few decades...you tend to noticed a few things.  In a 60 minutes workout, you probably have 30 minutes of idol time.  It's good to be aware of others in life.  Why would I care, because I care about lifting in general.  The current majority of tools who train are a disgrace to lifting.  Attention whoring on Instagram, drug reliant, iPhone fingering, multiple training partners, pussy footing their routines...half reppers...and so on.  It's the majority...that's the problem.  One delusional bunch.

Very little heart in today's gyms.
Being secure and aware have nothing to do with each other.  You know how many jokers I've seen in my gym go from a piss poor physique, after training for a few years, to bloated wannabes?  Most can't do jack without drugs, but at least train hard if you take them.  It's become the biggest beta bitch activity one can partake in these days.  Drug assisted pussy liftin.  Usually, juice is the consolation prize for when you fail.  I've seen it at least a half dozen times.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2015, 08:46:47 PM »
Seriously Che, that was a hell of a good post. I don't ever take pics, I should for exactly what you say here. But just never think of it and fuck me if I'm gonna ask some buddy to take my pic while flexing. It's just weird man.

?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2015, 08:49:31 PM »
O'Hearn is totally natural.  I only ever sold him natural Sustanon 250 and organic Primobolan Depot.

Hahaha.

But you still won't admit to his wig.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2015, 08:53:39 PM »
The perfectly coiffed hair. The millions of dollars—stashed away from years of TV and hundreds of photo shoots. The veritable castle in sunny Southern California.
;D ;D ;D ;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2015, 09:03:12 PM »

Classic copy & paste.

Where did you find this gold gem Che?

;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2015, 09:16:29 PM »

Hahaha.

But you still won't admit to his wig.

;D Haha!

O'Hearn does not wear a wig. He has really bad dye jobs, he uses those sprinkled on powders that make your hair look thicker, he uses Rogaine, etc but thats not a wig.
a

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2015, 09:29:46 PM »
;D Haha!

O'Hearn does not wear a wig. He has really bad dye jobs, he uses those sprinkled on powders that make your hair look thicker, he uses Rogaine, etc but thats not a wig.

Wishbone you're a legend and I love you being here but you've got some cajones spilling the dirt on the industry's golden boy.

Mad respect (which is completely worthless but..... just know I'm not the only one, no homo).