Author Topic: Nibiru - The Destroyer aka Planet X - End of the World  (Read 67411 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: The Destroyer, aka Nibiru/Planet X
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2015, 03:00:22 AM »
Dateline: Fri., December 30, 1983.
Washington (TPS):
“A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to earth that it would be part of the solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope called the Infrared Astronomical Observatory … astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby “protostar” [or?]”

“…It’s not incoming mail,” [Chief Scientist] Neugebauer said ...
[Source: The Vancouver Sun]

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2015, 03:17:39 AM »
Welcome to Getbig! Where fat n*ggers who don't even lift can post their conspiracy whack job theories while doing their security shift at the local Walmart. I thank God for what I have and who I am when I see people like this...I seriously feel sorry for this delusional racially challenged man

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2015, 03:22:19 AM »
Welcome to Getbig! Where fat n*ggers who don't even lift can post their conspiracy whack job theories while doing their security shift at the local Walmart. I thank God for what I have and who I am when I see people like this...I seriously feel sorry for this delusional racially challenged man

The ogre speaks! Who let you out of your cage?  Thanks for the kind words big gay, I mean big guy.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2015, 03:42:54 AM »
Wiggs is clinging to his bullshit theories no matter how many times they are exposed as rubbish. This is what a true believer does. Pathetic and sad at the same time.

Trouble is Wiggs is oblivious of the truth so accepts whatever crap the Youtube internet gurus tell him. We wonder how many other delusional people like Wiggs are out there?!
  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2015, 03:47:21 AM »
Wiggs is clinging to his bullshit theories no matter how many times they are exposed as rubbish. This is what a true believer does. Pathetic and sad at the same time.

Trouble is Wiggs is oblivious of the truth so accepts whatever crap the Youtube internet gurus tell him. We wonder how many other delusional people like Wiggs are out there?!
  ::)

Not a theory gramps.  It's history and words of warning for the next time it arrives.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2015, 04:18:18 AM »
No one can save our resident Town Fool, Wiggs!

Who knows when it comes to Hebrews?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2015, 04:19:27 AM »
Not a theory gramps.  It's history and words of warning for the next time it arrives.

Damn, Wiggs, two strikes against you and you are still batting for Nibiru. You are making a fool of yourself with that crap.

Shake your head now and try to clear yourself of all that gunk.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2015, 05:44:34 AM »
This is the danger of a black man learning to read for the first time in prison. They haven't read a single history book or piece of literature but are immediately introduced to black/conspiracy propaganda. It's like if the first thing a white person ever read was Mein Kempf.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2015, 06:38:11 AM »
Milton, ICE  :-*  you !

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2015, 07:26:25 AM »

Like in 2012?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2015, 07:31:41 AM »
Damn, Wiggs, two strikes against you and you are still batting for Nibiru. You are making a fool of yourself with that crap.

Shake your head now and try to clear yourself of all that gunk.

Can we make some kind of Getbig intervention where you fly Wiggs to Australia? A few weeks in the biceps suspinator and a clean diet would probably set him straight.

Maybe if blue stars are the reward... Ron, can we make this happen?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2015, 07:34:17 AM »
wiggs look like a white man trapped in a negros body

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2015, 07:36:06 AM »

I guess all my physics/astronomy profs. kept this secret from me?  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2015, 07:42:05 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm#Planet_X

The Nibiru cataclysm is a supposed disastrous encounter between the Earth and a large planetary object (either a collision or a near-miss) which certain groups believe will take place in the early 21st century. Believers in this doomsday event usually refer to this object as Planet X or Nibiru. The idea that a planet-sized object will collide with or pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience and an internet hoax by astronomers and planetary scientists.[2][3]

The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder,[4][5] founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extraterrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later postponed) causing Earth to undergo a physical pole shift that would destroy most of humanity.[6] The prediction has subsequently spread beyond Lieder's website and has been embraced by numerous Internet doomsday groups, most of which linked the event to the 2012 phenomenon. The name "Nibiru" is derived from the works of the ancient astronaut writer Zecharia Sitchin and his interpretations of Babylonian and Sumerian mythology; he denied any connection between his work and various claims of a coming apocalypse.
X

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2015, 07:44:36 AM »
here's the deastroyer,,,,, great movie.....
F

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2015, 09:17:16 AM »
OP seems like one of those crazy homeless guys standing on the corner of an off ramp, holding a sign with a bunch of religious writing on it thats really long and way too small to read anyways.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2015, 09:24:11 AM »

The Nibiru cataclysm is a supposed disastrous encounter between the Earth and a large planetary object (either a collision or a near-miss) which certain groups believe will take place in the early 21st century. Believers in this doomsday event usually refer to this object as Planet X or Nibiru. The idea that a planet-sized object will collide with or pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience and an internet hoax by astronomers and planetary scientists.[2][3]

The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder,[4][5] founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extraterrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later postponed) causing Earth to undergo a physical pole shift that would destroy most of humanity.[6] The prediction has subsequently spread beyond Lieder's website and has been embraced by numerous Internet doomsday groups, most of which linked the event to the 2012 phenomenon. The name "Nibiru" is derived from the works of the ancient astronaut writer Zecharia Sitchin and his interpretations of Babylonian and Sumerian mythology; he denied any connection between his work and various claims of a coming apocalypse.

This is the Nancy chick.lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2015, 09:28:57 AM »

That Wiki is bullshit. Most things from Wiki is bullshit.
The Destroyer/Nibiru info has been around for thousands of years.
And yes, that broad is insane.  There are no "extraterrestrials" and she received no messages.  That wiki page is a shill page to misdirect anyone looking for information on the subject. It's horribly done.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2015, 09:31:33 AM »

Its quite apparent that the elevator is not going all the way to the top.
X

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2015, 09:36:43 AM »
here's the deastroyer,,,,, great movie.....
    three mile lyle...
F

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2015, 10:07:51 AM »
The earth used to have a 360 day year.  After the last passing of the Destroyer, it was adjusted to 365 days because the earth's orbit was altered. This has been documented.  This last 5 days used to be considered unlucky days.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2015, 10:36:16 AM »
when i saw destroyer, was thinking...

:-\

guess this thread is actually bbing related and not a take on the next godzilla flick.  

I'm a Branch Warren fan, but I always felt his physique genetics had a little  Godzilla- T-Rex.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2015, 10:38:44 AM »

FYI, the world will end on Dec 21, 2012 ...hope this helps. ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2015, 10:40:29 AM »
FYI, the world will end on Dec 21, 2012 ...hope this helps. ::)

Stop the shill shit Howard. God will end the world.  The Destroyer/Planet X will bring terror and chaos. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2015, 10:43:49 AM »
The earth used to have a 360 day year.  After the last passing of the Destroyer, it was adjusted to 365 days because the earth's orbit was altered. This has been documented.  This last 5 days used to be considered unlucky days.

Thanks for the update Wiggs.
I'll fwd it to NASA with your approval  ;)