Author Topic: Aminolete for recovery and gains  (Read 3275 times)

jtteran

Aminolete for recovery and gains
« on: June 04, 2015, 02:45:54 PM »
Hey guys I'd like to share my experience with the use of a product called Aminolete by Tyson Nutraceuticals. I was looking for an amino acid formula with a high concentration of Branched-Chain amino acids (BCAA), which is what lead me to Aminolete. I read on their website, Tysonnutraceuticals.com that Aminolete was ideal for Bodybuilders because it is a highly bioavailable source of BCAA and provides much needed protein to the muscles quicker than whey protein or casein. I was intrigued, so I decided to order a bottle for myself and try it out. I was amazed to find that I was not tired or sore the next day after a strenuous workout. I also was amazed that I was ready to work on the same muscle group only two days after the previous workout. I also noticed that my endurance was much higher than it had previously been. I highly recommend Aminolete for those of you that are looking for quick recovery and safe natural gains. Thanks for listening guys and good luck with your workouts!  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Aminolete for recovery and gains
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 05:06:14 AM »
Good first post.

I look forward to reading more product reviews from you.

jtteran

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 01:19:45 PM »
Thank you, there will be more to come soon, I always like trying new products to see what works best for me.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 01:28:16 PM »
Yawn.
?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 01:46:08 PM »
Advertising is not allowed.

Thread will be deleted and OP banned within the next few days unless he logs in and provides a compelling reason to keep him as a contributing member.
:

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 10:15:46 PM »
So have you guys all stocked up on aminolete yet?
?