Author Topic: "Stay with ME, Stay with me BUDDY!"  (Read 11857 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
"Stay with ME, Stay with me BUDDY!"
« on: June 05, 2015, 11:46:41 AM »
 "Buddy" ::) ::)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: "Stay with ME, Stay with me BUDDY!"
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 12:05:03 PM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Funny!..."buddy" indeed

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 12:05:47 PM »
That officer should be VERY glad that wasn't my son.   >:( >:( >:(
I

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 12:08:11 PM »
Dollars to doughnuts he was listening to illegally-downloaded music on that iPod.  

"Stay with me, buddy"?!  ::)

Guy's marinating in his life juices on that pavement. Christ.

Not even the promise of a free Slushy from that 7-Eleven is gonna rouse this corpse.

Jumped the "gun" on this scenario, officer.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 12:10:36 PM »
Pigs gonna pig.

X

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 12:12:17 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2015, 12:13:12 PM »
That officer should be VERY glad that wasn't my son.   >:( >:( >:(

It definitely appeared to me that the officer jumped the gun...literally....how does he live with himself?

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2015, 12:20:49 PM »
Wow.  :'(

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015, 12:33:01 PM »
I'm watching this on a phone with no sound. What was the reason for this other than the cop being a killer?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2015, 12:52:40 PM »
I'm watching this on a phone with no sound. What was the reason for this other than the cop being a killer?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=329944.msg8080551#msg8080551

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2015, 12:54:58 PM »

cop responded to a call of someone waving a gun around......the guy who was shot was with two other friends and when the officers arrived, he started walking away, leaving his two friends....the officer told him to stop and said "show me your hands" a few times...the guy seemed confused or didnt hear the officer and kept his hands in his pocket....the officer shot him...teh guy turned out to be unarmed

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2015, 01:17:53 PM »
cop responded to a call of someone waving a gun around......the guy who was shot was with two other friends and when the officers arrived, he started walking away, leaving his two friends....the officer told him to stop and said "show me your hands" a few times...the guy seemed confused or didnt hear the officer and kept his hands in his pocket....the officer shot him...teh guy turned out to be unarmed

The guy also said "Nah fool" when the cop demanded to see his hands.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2015, 01:21:22 PM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
killed for listening to illegal music..
F

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2015, 01:33:42 PM »
The guy also said "Nah fool" when the cop demanded to see his hands.

okay..thanks for the clarification...didn't hear that part

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2015, 02:15:55 PM »
Pigs gonna pig.

:D No more calls please, we have a winner.
a

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2015, 02:20:41 PM »
Not excusing the officer, but ... if the greasy fuck would have suspended his 'hood attitude for one bloody minute he'd still be alive.

When a peace officer has his firearm pointed at you and demands you follow his directions, just do it. How difficult is this?

This wasn't some isolated alley in the dead of night with not another soul around.

Do what's told of you and before you know it you're on your way.

And if you've been up to no good, well, you're busted. Take it like a man.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2015, 02:31:19 PM »
Not excusing the officer, but ... if the greasy fuck would have suspended his 'hood attitude for one bloody minute he'd still be alive.

When a peace officer has his firearm pointed at you and demands you follow his directions, just do it. How difficult is this?

This wasn't some isolated alley in the dead of night with not another soul around.

I agree. Didn't someone say the cop responded to a call of someone brandishing a firearm? Well obviously the cop is going to be on high alert from the get go. Then, he approaches three guys and one of them turns and starts walking the other way. He draws his gun, and yells at the guy to put his hands up. The guy then appears to start fumbling with something in his waistband. The cop doesn't have time to wait and see what he may or may not pull from his pants.

It was self preservation. Start listening to cops, and many of these incidents would not occur. If you feel like you were abused, harassed, or treated unfairly by an officer, keep calm and report the incident after the fact.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2015, 03:37:16 PM »
x2, should have just done as he was asked.
I agree. Didn't someone say the cop responded to a call of someone brandishing a firearm? Well obviously the cop is going to be on high alert from the get go. Then, he approaches three guys and one of them turns and starts walking the other way. He draws his gun, and yells at the guy to put his hands up. The guy then appears to start fumbling with something in his waistband. The cop doesn't have time to wait and see what he may or may not pull from his pants.

It was self preservation. Start listening to cops, and many of these incidents would not occur. If you feel like you were abused, harassed, or treated unfairly by an officer, keep calm and report the incident after the fact.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2015, 04:08:21 PM »
Shot him in the heart too (judging by how much blood had been spewed).

Now, you tell me, of all the body parts this pig of a human being had to choose from to detain this kid, he had to shoot to kill?

This is stone cold premeditated murder.

Pig should be sent to jail for the rest of his life.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2015, 04:19:09 PM »

Now, you tell me, of all the body parts this pig of a human being had to choose from to detain this kid, he had to shoot to kill?

This is what they are trained to do. Members of law enforcement are legally permitted to use deadly force when they have probable cause to believe that a suspect poses a threat of serious physical harm either to the officer or to others. In such cases, most officers are trained to shoot at a target's center mass, where there is a higher concentration of vital areas and major blood vessels.

This is not premeditated murder. Premeditated is the term that is used to describe a murder that was planned in advance and was carried out willfully.

It is unfortunate that this young guy couldn't follow directions. Walking away from officers when they are giving you directions with their guns drawn, probably wasn't the smartest decision he ever made in his life either.

No charges were filed.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2015, 04:22:16 PM »
Pigs gonna pig.

These "pigs" are saving you from hebrews and other retards u fool

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2015, 04:30:58 PM »
I shouldn't have watched that video brought me back to Iraq so much senseless killing in this life

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2015, 04:39:01 PM »

Totally agree.  A 9mm HP in the butt would have neutralized the situation.  Heart shot unnecessary.
I

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2015, 05:25:32 PM »

Hood atttitude and Cred > Life for some people it seems.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2015, 05:50:53 PM »

agreed.  There was literally nothing more the guy could've done to look more suspicious.  leaving the scene when the cops arrive, ignoring reasonable orders, fidgeting in his waste-band, turning back to the cops and then being verbally confrontational.  the guy either was looking for suicide by cop or a complete idiot.  However, the cop had time to utilize a non-lethal tazer.