Author Topic: Racist superhero cop.  (Read 13081 times)

che

• Getbig V
Racist superhero cop.
« on: June 07, 2015, 02:55:08 PM »
 ;D   0:04

Europe

• Getbig IV
Re: Racist superhero cop.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 03:16:31 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 03:18:47 PM »
DUDES, that cop is turbo-charged law enforcement!  :o

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 03:19:51 PM »

;D

That cop is a fucking idiot , I guess he has been watching way too many movies.

''A Texas police officer who drew his gun on unarmed teenagers while responding to a disturbance at a pool party and threw a 14-year-old girl in a bathing suit to the ground has been placed on administrative leave, officials said Sunday.'

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 03:22:17 PM »
Financially speaking, if the Hebrew population approaches 7% in any given neighborhood your best bet is to sell the house quickly because your home value is guaranteed to plummet in the next few years.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 03:30:41 PM »
This page sort of explains the whole thing, you can see one of the fights that started it, second from bottom -

http://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/texas-police-officer-suspended-after-pulling-weapon-on-teens#.pizp1XxDa .

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2015, 03:34:54 PM »

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2015, 03:36:20 PM »
Financially speaking, if the Hebrew population approaches 7% in any given neighborhood your best bet is to sell the house quickly because your home value is guaranteed to plummet in the next few years.

That's what you come away with after watching this?

All I see is a bunch of kids who have every right to fear the cops. Interesting that the person recording this was white and was left alone.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2015, 03:41:19 PM »
Cop was slightly bitchy, but this would've been nothing if the black kids just sat down and let them sort it out. The white kids didn't get fucked with because they were submissive from the start. It's the dashing and tone that got the black kids in trouble.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2015, 03:48:46 PM »
Cop was slightly bitchy, but this would've been nothing if the black kids just sat down and let them sort it out. The white kids didn't get fucked with because they were submissive from the start. It's the dashing and tone that got the black kids in trouble.

They are kids! Let them go. The cop has no proof they did anything wrong at the time. Crashing a pool party, oh brother. So it's fine for the cop to pull a gun on them? Oh no they had a bad tone! Bitch ass cop. If a twitchy cop unexpectedly drew his gun at me and I was black in the U.S., my first reaction might be to flee too.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2015, 03:52:44 PM »
Where was this robocop at when the bikes had an all out shootout like the O.K. Corral

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2015, 03:54:58 PM »
No. There were a couple of active fights minutes before the cops arrived, you can see one in that buzzfeed link a few post above. The cops are well within there rights to detain all of them white and black, till they get a handle on what happened. This younger generation is way too lippy, and it makes it harder on them. Sit on the curb, smile, and keep your trap shut.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2015, 03:56:30 PM »
love the originality of the thread.

we got the racist vs non racist comments
then we got the bad cops vs good cops debate.
maybe throw in a few comments about gun laws.

10+ pages easily.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2015, 04:08:54 PM »
McKinney is a good neighborhood, a few miles from where I am

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2015, 04:12:18 PM »
If the Dindus hadn't come at the cop @3:10 like they were going to attack him, the he wouldn't have had to draw his gun. Lol at them running off the second he draws - at least they've learned something from the gentle giants story

Lol @ the angry brew comments on that video, do they seriously not understand why people who just didn't care before are now starting to hate them for all the entitled mouthing off? "Black people cant be racist" just lol

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2015, 04:12:27 PM »

This is so true  ;D

I like my neighborhood which is mostly white, Indians, and Asians. Most of them are buisness owners, doctors, lawyers. More family oriented and a safe city

No white trash or black trash to bring the value down

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2015, 04:25:40 PM »

They should add this supreme ninja in the Brock Lesnar dancing gif.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2015, 04:49:43 PM »
Those officers don't get paid anywhere near enough to put up w/ that shit.  Although Sarge shoulda cut a deal w/ the slim black black chick he had on the ground.
I

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2015, 04:57:41 PM »
I see an angry mob of cave people attacking these poor cops
w

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
I

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2015, 05:03:42 PM »
This is so true  ;D

I like my neighborhood which is mostly white, Indians, and Asians. Most of them are buisness owners, doctors, lawyers. More family oriented and a safe city

No white trash or black trash to bring the value down

A friend of mine used to call them "The Welcoming Commitee" when we would be drive into a poor neighboorhood and you instantly would see about 20 of them hanging out in the streets.  :D

The KLF

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2015, 05:21:51 PM »
No. There were a couple of active fights minutes before the cops arrived, you can see one in that buzzfeed link a few post above. The cops are well within there rights to detain all of them white and black, till they get a handle on what happened. This younger generation is way too lippy, and it makes it harder on them. Sit on the curb, smile, and keep your trap shut.

The video clearly shows that they were only detaining blacks and making them sit on the ground which actually was illegal in itself however pulling a gun on unarmed kids is outragous along with slamming down a 14 year olds face into the ground.

Plenty of lawsuits are going to be settled on this one.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2015, 05:23:08 PM »
Class action most likely.
I

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2015, 05:53:41 PM »
Nothing will happen too seriously. The only one that has to worry is that one cop, and the only one that will get a token amount of money is maybe the girl that got ground into the grass. The gun being pulled is nothing, and while it looks bad to some, it still probably falls under justifiable use of force because at 3:08 or so, he is advanced upon by the two boys while attempting to detain the girl. All he'd need to do is express a reasonable fear that he might be assaulted, which should be easy to do in a pro law town like Texas.

If they can stick it out for a few days, he's home free, just a slap on the wrist.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2015, 06:29:57 PM »

That's what mixing RedBull and Monster can do for you .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHH