Author Topic: girlfriend having a few drinks with friends...  (Read 13229 times)

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
girlfriend having a few drinks with friends...
« on: June 20, 2015, 08:49:58 AM »
Say, 3 and a shot. No big deal, or sound the alarm?

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: girlfriend having a few drinks with friends...
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 08:51:43 AM »
if guy friends,yes.
?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 08:54:00 AM »
No such things as guy friends when you have a broad.  I don't play that shit. 

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 08:54:12 AM »
Married couple. Doesn't help my paranoia any less

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 08:57:41 AM »

Dunno, sounds pretty legit to me. Married couple? WTF are you worried about, that they'll suggest a threesome?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 08:57:43 AM »

Do you have a reason to not trust her?
From where does your paranoia stem?

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2015, 09:00:19 AM »
1st rule : Never get married.  Its an outdated concept.
2nd rule : If you have to worry about things like this then you've already lost the upper hand. 
3rd rule : Never ever let her know it concerns you.
4th rule : Never get married.
I

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2015, 09:03:07 AM »
Aj,
Yeah that's what goes thru my head. I know it can sound really dramatic (can I blame it on being on a test cycle?) But I guess I just don't put anything past anyone. Especially women when they drink  :-\

Wiggs,
Maybe it's s case of what goes around comes around in my head, but a couple of years ago I messed with a girl that had a bf and saw first-hand how treacherous they could be. Ever.since that experience I've been really paranoid. Also would never do something like that again.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2015, 09:03:10 AM »
Don't listen to ol' Jade jaws above me.  Marriage is not an outdated concept.  No, never let anyone see you sweat, figure out the root of your paranoia/insecurity before it consumes you.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2015, 09:05:20 AM »
If it's a couple and you know them as being very "normal" why not? women need to be more social than men (in general) so either you're stuck doing stuff like that with them or you let them loose once and a while.
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2015, 09:06:51 AM »
This is one thing that I don't get. Why do girls love going out to dinner with their friends? I hear it all the time, "Getting dinner with the girls." Why do women enjoy going out to dinner together so much? I walked into a pizza store the other day and saw 4 teenage girls (13-15) all sitting down for a dinner. They were drinking water and soda out of wineglasses lol. Maybe they were pretending to be Paris Hilton. Starting early. Do they want to feel high-class when they say, "Getting dinner with the girls?"

Getbig, please make sense of this for me.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2015, 09:08:26 AM »
Aj,
Yeah that's what goes thru my head. I know it can sound really dramatic (can I blame it on being on a test cycle?) But I guess I just don't put anything past anyone. Especially women when they drink  :-\

Wiggs,
Maybe it's s case of what goes around comes around in my head, but a couple of years ago I messed with a girl that had a bf and saw first-hand how treacherous they could be. Ever.since that experience I've been really paranoid. Also would never do something like that again.

You have nothing to worry about from what you've written. Karma is a mofo, I'm sure you know that. You go after a certain kind of woman, this is what you get.  Hope that your woman is not that certain kind of woman.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2015, 09:09:42 AM »
If they're her friends from before you met her then she's over there bitching about you, sir.

Don't fight it.  Next time you see them just drool some and try to hump the nearest anything while screaming "Nah nah nah I'm not listening to you I am not listening to you!"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2015, 09:10:53 AM »
This is one thing that I don't get. Why do girls love going out to dinner with their friends? I hear it all the time, "Getting dinner with the girls." Why do women enjoy going out to dinner together so much? I walked into a pizza store the other day and saw 4 teenage girls (13-15) all sitting down for a dinner. They were drinking water and soda out of wineglasses lol. Maybe they were pretending to be Paris Hilton. Starting early. Do they want to feel high-class when they say, "Getting dinner with the girls?"

It's what they do.  Gossip like old hens.  Most women are very social.  Not that that's a bad thing only when they try to involve me.  I'm not into all this shit.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2015, 09:11:09 AM »

Well, doesn't the same apply to us men, like going to the gym, eat a burger, watching a game, etc? Men and women tend to vary in their interests, nothing new here..

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2015, 09:13:24 AM »
Thanks man, yeah I always felt I was going to pay for it somehow (it got pretty dirty at one point), but always wondered how.

I'm up for marriage, and it's what she wants. Little things like that just dig into my gut and I her a hard time telling whether it's instinct, or in my head. Just seemed like a little too much to me for a normal dinner out, I dunno.

Ritch,
Yeah they seem pretty normal I suppose. But I left one thing out. She's out of town.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2015, 09:15:45 AM »
Thanks man, yeah I always felt I was going to pay for it somehow (it got pretty dirty at one point), but always wondered how.

I'm up for marriage, and it's what she wants. Little things like that just dig into my gut and I her a hard time telling whether it's instinct, or in my head. Just seemed like a little too much to me for a normal dinner out, I dunno.

Ritch,
Yeah they seem pretty normal I suppose. But I left one thing out. She's out of town.

If she's outta town, she could do whatever she wanted and not even tell you. She's being open and honest, that, I'd appreciate. Much rather have her with friends you know than going out alone. Going out alone is has guys saying "she's alone" and will just get approached more.

If you trust, you trust.
?

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2015, 09:18:12 AM »
That's a good point, ritch. I appreciate it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2015, 09:18:59 AM »

Ritch,

Unless you have a reason to not trust her, you're going to have to trust her man.  Insecurity doesn't look good on a man. Perhaps this is your "karma" I don't know.  But the last you want to do is make something from nothing.  If there really is something there.  You'll know and you'll know what questions to ask.  Just don't flip and go nuts.  Not a good look.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2015, 09:20:18 AM »
1st rule : Never get married.  Its an outdated concept.
2nd rule : If you have to worry about things like this then you've already lost the upper hand. 
3rd rule : Never ever let her know it concerns you.
4th rule : Never get married.

Alpha. Keep it up.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2015, 09:23:39 AM »
That's a good point, ritch. I appreciate it.

If you get a little "hello" text during the evening or even a "goodnight" after, that's very good. Your girl going out and not saying goodnight after=me pissed off as fuck.

I don't care about the reasons, we worry as is and no news is having the other live too much stress. Not just about cheating, it's about knowing that person is ok. Also, with my gf's we text "goodnight" every night, so a night where they do out, well hate to say the word "entitled" but I think we are entitled to a "goodnight" text.

If not? Totally open to being an asshole until you feel like being nice.
?

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2015, 09:29:16 AM »
Unless you have a reason to not trust her, you're going to have to trust her man.  Insecurity doesn't look good on a man. Perhaps this is your "karma" I don't know.  But the last you want to do is make something from nothing.  If there really is something there.  You'll know and you'll know what questions to ask.  Just don't flip and go nuts.  Not a good look.

I consider myself pretty reasonable and level headed, as in I never go psycho over things and I wouldn't expect her not to have a drink or go out. What started it really was when she told me today it was almost like she slipped, with a slight guilty tone about it when she said how many (i didn't ask). I'm sure I'll get over it over the weekend, but I wanted to bring it up with my gb bros.

Ritch,
I'm with you there bro. For the exact same reasons. I didn't get any texts during the outing (which I'm fine with, don't want her to feel like she needs to check in with me) But I did get that text at midnight, so yeah that was good.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2015, 09:30:37 AM »
DING, DING, DING!
Got a keeper here, lucky guy...
?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2015, 09:32:34 AM »
I consider myself pretty reasonable and level headed, as in I never go psycho over things and I wouldn't expect her not to have a drink or go out. What started it really was when she told me today it was almost like she slipped, with a slight guilty tone about it when she said how many (i didn't ask). I'm sure I'll get over it over the weekend, but I wanted to bring it up with my gb bros.

Ritch,
I'm with you there bro. For the exact same reasons. I didn't get any texts during the outing (which I'm fine with, don't want her to feel like she needs to check in with me) But I did get that text at midnight, so yeah that was good.

Everything sounds good brosef.  Just have fun yourself.  Ritch is right. You got the text.  I believe in the goodnight text as well.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2015, 09:35:48 AM »