Author Topic: Getbigger Scott Storch is broke has a $100 bucks in cash left  (Read 6527 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
I thought this only happens to Hebrew athletes?   ???

bodybuilding related because he's narrow like Heath

Scott Storch files for bankruptcy, he has only $100 in cash

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/scott-storch-files-bankruptcy-100-cash-report-article-1.2269224

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Getbiger Scott Storch is broke has a $100 bucks in cash left
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 07:44:44 PM »
Scott's not a quitter. It's like a dog. You can kick a dog so long and it will do two things. It's either gonna roll over and die or it's gonna bite you and attack you. And he's the kind of Jew who's the type of a dog who would bite back.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 09:58:57 PM »
Scott's not a quitter. It's like a dog. You can kick a dog so long and it will do two things. It's either gonna roll over and die or it's gonna bite you and attack you. And he's the kind of Jew who's the type of a dog who would bite back.

you had me until the word "dog" lol.... Fuck that movie has stuck in our heads. I swear I've seen it at least 40x's.
?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 12:20:55 AM »
never heard of this person

so its up there with the story of how a homeless person only got 100 bucks

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 06:17:56 AM »
I thought this only happens to Hebrew athletes?   ???

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/scott-storch-files-bankruptcy-100-cash-report-article-1.2269224

Its pretty meaningless.  Scott is currently producing songs for a few artist and he still gets some royalties.  A musician going bankrupt isn't much as long as they can still do the work. 
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 06:19:20 AM »

;D  You get bonus points for this.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 06:20:35 AM »
He promotes gay like music, so why should I care?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2015, 06:23:56 AM »
you had me until the word "dog" lol.... Fuck that movie has stuck in our heads. I swear I've seen it at least 40x's.
I can remember back in my life when I would be picked on quite often. I'm sure every kid's gone through it, but it just affected me more than I think it would affect other people. "Hey, four eyes, hey, cross-eyes. You've got rusty fenders on your Porsche. Your Porsche isn't as good as our Porsche."

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2015, 06:25:57 AM »

Only 40x?  I used to watch PI everyday when I was in my teens.  Probably saw it 500x.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2015, 06:28:07 AM »
It's a bankruptcy scam.
Mr. AZ 2003

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2015, 06:42:12 AM »
It's a bankruptcy scam.

Yup.  He probably has Mayweather amounts of cash sitting in a private vault somewhere.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2015, 06:43:12 AM »
a song for Scott Storch:

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2015, 07:01:55 AM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2015, 07:31:33 AM »
Only 40x?  I used to watch PI everyday when I was in my teens.  Probably saw it 500x.

to be fair, I did not own my own copy until recently. The 40 viewings were from having rented it a whole bunch of times!
?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2015, 08:42:35 AM »
I thought this only happens to Hebrew athletes?   ???

here print a bunch of these out........
F

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2015, 01:29:19 PM »
It's not his first BK. Anybody who spends money like that is an idiot who brings it on themselves.

With $70 mil liquid invested wisely in muni and corporate bonds and high-dividend blue chips, you could easily spend ~ $3 mil a year for life, maybe a little more and not touch your principal. But of course that takes brains and discipline.

I wonder if he also had an Amex Black card?  ;D

What a fucking moron...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Storch

By 2006, Storch had amassed a fortune of more than $70 million but also picked up a cocaine habit from a Los Angeles friend the prior year.[8] In August 2006, Storch "took a month off" and vacationed in Hollywood, California. "It was just a wonderful year, but I think it was defined by the magic month of August. He ran into the Hollywood class — and when he went to Hollywood, all things changed," said friend and manager Derek Jackson.[7] Storch withdrew from producing and focused on partying with friends at his $10 million mansion on Miami's Palm Island. Storch also purchased a private jet, a 117-foot yacht (the Tiffany), and bought nearly twenty luxury cars, ten of which Storch estimated he purchased while high on cocaine.[8] Storch squandered $30 million in less than six months, and was in financial straits by January 2007.[7]

His addiction had drained his inspiration to make music, and other artists took notice. In one instance, Storch left Janet Jackson at the studio waiting for him for five hours.[7] In 2008, Storch hit legal trouble after reportedly falling behind on both his child-support payments and his property taxes.[7] In early 2009, he was arrested for grand theft auto for allegedly failing to return a Bentley he had leased three years prior.[7] In April 2009, Storch checked into an intensive inpatient rehab program in Hollywood, Florida, and filed for bankruptcy that May.[8] In February 2012, Storch was arrested in Las Vegas for possession of cocaine and was released on bail.[9] On June 24, 2015 Storch officially filed for bankruptcy.[10]

A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2015, 02:39:42 PM »
It's not his first BK. Anybody who spends money like that is an idiot who brings it on themselves.

With $70 mil liquid invested wisely in muni and corporate bonds and high-dividend blue chips, you could easily spend ~ $3 mil a year for life, maybe a little more and not touch your principal. But of course that takes brains and discipline.

What a fucking moron...

By 2006, Storch had amassed a fortune of more than $70 million but also picked up a cocaine habit from a Los Angeles friend the prior year.[8] In August 2006, Storch "took a month off" and vacationed in Hollywood, California. "It was just a wonderful year, but I think it was defined by the magic month of August. He ran into the Hollywood class — and when he went to Hollywood, all things changed," said friend and manager Derek Jackson.[7] Storch withdrew from producing and focused on partying with friends at his $10 million mansion on Miami's Palm Island. Storch also purchased a private jet, a 117-foot yacht (the Tiffany), and bought nearly twenty luxury cars, ten of which Storch estimated he purchased while high on cocaine.[8] Storch squandered $30 million in less than six months, and was in financial straits by January 2007.[7]

His addiction had drained his inspiration to make music, and other artists took notice. In one instance, Storch left Janet Jackson at the studio waiting for him for five hours.[7] In 2008, Storch hit legal trouble after reportedly falling behind on both his child-support payments and his property taxes.[7] In early 2009, he was arrested for grand theft auto for allegedly failing to return a Bentley he had leased three years prior.[7] In April 2009, Storch checked into an intensive inpatient rehab program in Hollywood, Florida, and filed for bankruptcy that May.[8] In February 2012, Storch was arrested in Las Vegas for possession of cocaine and was released on bail.[9] On June 24, 2015 Storch officially filed for bankruptcy.[10]

what is muni?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2015, 03:14:01 PM »

What a fucking moron...

I always used to think the same.  Now, leading an 'adult life', I can understand this behavior...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2015, 03:24:45 PM »
Scott has to take care of his own shit. I have to......everybody has to. Get there or get square.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2015, 02:43:05 AM »
I hope he has money stashed somewhere. For his sake. 70 million blown ? Jesus christ ... I can't even imagine.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2015, 03:46:32 AM »
can you imagine how he must feel knowing he blew through 70 million  on coke and whores.

i dont think my ego could take it

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2015, 05:13:15 AM »
can you imagine how he must feel knowing he blew through 70 million  on coke and whores.

brutal. I would probably kill myself in that situation.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2015, 05:51:10 AM »

Another example that shows that ego is our biggest enemy... Some people learn a lesson or two, others remain blind..

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2015, 08:50:39 AM »
I hope he has money stashed somewhere. For his sake. 70 million blown ? Jesus christ ... I can't even imagine.

Nope, no money is stashed and 70 million is a lot but when you buy a 20 million dollar yacht, a private jet, and a 15 million dollar home, the maintenance and upkeep fees for those items are outrageous.  For example, it prob cost around 150k just to fuel up the yacht.  Then buying stupid things like a 3 million dollar necklace for Paris Hilton and other things just did him in fast.

He was a multimillionaire spending like a billionaire....and we know how that story ends
A

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: Getbigger Scott Storch is broke has a $100 bucks in cash left
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2015, 11:57:48 AM »
i mean seriously to know you had 70 million dollars in the bank and you pissed it all away on gold, cars, and whores,   

even worst his career as a producer appears to be over its not like he can go on a scott storch music tour, like other rock stars have and make some quick easy cash

man  i honestly dont know if i could cope with that myself in real life.