Author Topic: Getbig Ownings  (Read 26051 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Getbig Ownings
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2015, 07:25:24 PM »
One thing that can be said for this thread. With all the talk of ownings it has certainly chased off "The Beef".

The more and more he gets exposed that more quiet he becomes and the more he's trying to play it off like he's just been joking all the time.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2015, 07:26:44 PM »
One thing that can be said for this thread. With all the talk of ownings it has certainly chased off "The Beef".

The more and more he gets exposed that more quiet he becomes and the more he's trying to play it off like he's just been joking all the time.

I think he got quiet after you posted actual pics. That has a tendency to quiet the loudest posters.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2015, 08:15:42 PM »
Candidate 2025 aka tbombz whole teenage and adult life has been one long getbig owning.

I remember when he first came here all starry eyed, believing all the shit out of MD verbatim, telling us all he would be a pro

Countless vets here told him where he was headed but just as delusionally as he now argues his christian bullshit he argued for the virtues of "living the lifestyle"

...I'd almost feel bad for the dude but can't since he's such a dimwitted weak individual that's always so eager to "belong"

Then progressed to stabbing those in the back that tried to help him and selling bunk gear to other people that listened to him.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2015, 08:30:09 PM »
cliffs
I know it was a long thread but basically what happened?

Read it.....trust me it's worth your time.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2015, 09:15:39 PM »
Moosejay and I follow each other on FB and he's a damn good poster with a great knowledge of bodybuilding and conducts some awesome interviews with some great bodybuilders of the past and some from the present. Not once in any of his postings have I got the vibe that he was gay (not that it would matter anyway). He's a solid dude and what happened to him on here was uncalled for. But to clarify, the ones that were bashing him were of course the ones that hid behind the keyboard never revealing themselves.....as usual.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2015, 09:16:47 PM »
In my time, smm... Far and away

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2015, 09:28:29 PM »
Moosejay and I follow each other on FB and he's a damn good poster with a great knowledge of bodybuilding and conducts some awesome interviews with some great bodybuilders of the past and some from the present. Not once in any of his postings have I got the vibe that he was gay (not that it would matter anyway). He's a solid dude and what happened to him on here was uncalled for. But to clarify, the ones that were bashing him were of course the ones that hid behind the keyboard never revealing themselves.....as usual.

This hide behind keyboard bullshit is so fucken old.

THE BEEF

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2015, 09:49:56 PM »
The guy had a wound on his hand that went septic, and he got it treated too late, and he came down with all sorts of other flesh eating infections. I think he might of caught most of them in the hospital if I remember the story right.
Wow, the poor guy. I hope he pulled through okay.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2015, 09:59:21 PM »

THE BEEF

It's 1000% true and you were proof positive until you were outed.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2015, 10:04:50 PM »
It's 1000% true and you were proof positive until you were outed.

You know, I honestly believe you think you know something.  Fuck off fatso.

THE BEEF

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2015, 10:06:04 PM »
You know, I honestly believe you think you know something.  Fuck off fatso.

THE BEEF

I believe you really think I'm fat. Hahaha.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2015, 10:15:03 PM »
I believe you really think I'm fat. Hahaha.

Proofs in the picture.  Everything you post is a scam and a lie. Just looking at your schedule on the website would Indicate that you have full classes, yet your fat ass is on getbig for hours a day.  Nothing ads up . . . $45,000 a month - bullshit. Such insight into economics that your spend a 1/4 of gross income on a vehicle to Impressive,  who, yourself. Big cars , little well we all know the rest.

Go take some more pics in the gym mirror to make yourself look bigger, punk. Please tell us your not setting examples for children.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2015, 10:15:56 PM »

x 100 fucking billion. Moose was a good guy. Nobody cared whether he was gay or not. But GetBig being what it is twisted it all around and it turned into him molesting his nephew. And, yup, as always, "the ones that were bashing him were of course the ones that hid behind the keyboard never revealing themselves"

Those are the ones the should be "outed".

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2015, 10:16:11 PM »

Did he ever recover from that flesh-eating thing? Seemed he was about to lose that hand.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2015, 10:18:23 PM »

THE BEEF

Sure, now that you've been "outed"

LOL! This is the bad ass shit talker. Jesus Fucking Christ! What a joke.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2015, 10:19:31 PM »
x 100 fucking billion. Moose was a good guy. Nobody cared whether he was gay or not. But GetBig being what it is twisted it all around and it turned into him molesting his nephew. And, yup, as always, "the ones that were bashing him were of course the ones that hid behind the keyboard never revealing themselves"

Those are the ones the should be "outed".

"It's Raining Men . . ."

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2015, 10:21:04 PM »

He could wipe his ass with you "nipples"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2015, 10:23:15 PM »
Did he ever recover from that flesh-eating thing? Seemed he was about to lose that hand.

I'm sure he did. But he hasn't mentioned it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2015, 10:25:23 PM »

You admit that was you, BEEF? No flaming, just curious. Don't really wanna sift through all the bullshit.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 06, 2015, 10:26:24 PM »
You admit that was you, BEEF? No flaming, just curious. Don't really wanna sift through all the bullshit.

What's your last name?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2015, 10:27:23 PM »
He could wipe his ass with you "nipples"

You know, I want to engage you in a good old fashion GetBig pissing match but I just can't. I look at your picture and just laugh. I mean, just look at you. Look at how you act here and look at how you are in real life.

It's so funny and so sad that nothing needs to be said. You can puff yourself all you want and all we have to do is look at you and laugh.

OK, you go get em, tough guy (ruffles your hair and gives you a noogie).

LMAO

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM »
Proofs in the picture.  Everything you post is a scam and a lie. Just looking at your schedule on the website would Indicate that you have full classes, yet your fat ass is on getbig for hours a day.  Nothing ads up . . . $45,000 a month - bullshit. Such insight into economics that your spend a 1/4 of gross income on a vehicle to Impressive,  who, yourself. Big cars , little well we all know the rest.

Go take some more pics in the gym mirror to make yourself look bigger, punk. Please tell us your not setting examples for children.

More proof of my lies. (fat) bitch I own you and I'm probably at least 10 older..lmao

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2015, 10:28:43 PM »
You know, I want to engage you in a good old fashion GetBig pissing match but I just can't. I look at your picture and just laugh. I mean, just look at you. Look at how you act here and look at how you are in real life.

It's so funny and so sad that nothing needs to said. You can puff yourself all you want and all we have to do is look at you and laugh.

OK, you go get em, tough guy (ruffles your hair and gives you a noogie).

LMAO

Now that your kind can marry, you want to engage me? No thank you test nipples

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2015, 10:32:09 PM »
More proof of my lies. (fat) bitch I own you and I'm probably at least 10 older..lmao

OK so let's get this straight . . . Your posting a pic of rolls of fat on your stomach to prove your not fat? Like pellius posting his pi c to deny being homosexual.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2015, 10:33:44 PM »
Now that your kind can marry, you want to engage me? No thank you test nipples

Ouch! You're such a brute.

LMAO!