Author Topic: Getbig Ownings  (Read 26012 times)

Waller

• Getbig IV
Re: Getbig Ownings
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2015, 09:54:10 AM »
It looks like Junior may have been the linchpin of the UK circle jerk. It's a free for all now.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2015, 01:26:23 PM »
The most recent I have. I'm still the same weight and seem to be the same condition going by abs.

I'm 53 in those pics and just turn 55.

I'll say again, God damn! I need to hop on your stack. What is it, legit kigs? (sorry bro, had to)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2015, 01:56:06 PM »
SMM needed to get outed. He was an open pedo and dangerous in his own right. A regular member who doesn't cause trouble and isn't a criminal on the side committing heinous acts should not be exposed.

Why would I want an old woman? Women are at their best around the age of menarch until a few years latter. Most women in their early twenties are already showing signs of ageing.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ok, that is fucked up. But c'mon, guys...some eleven year olds are hot. Seriously, I think women look their best when they're pubescent, and from there on it's downhill. I've seen 13, 14 and 15 year old girls who had the bodies of grown women, but with the faces of angels. Any guy here who says he wouldn't do the 15 year old Tracy Lords is either gay, a liar or insane. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ok, you bunch of fags. No red-blooded man would refuse to fuck a 13 year-old girl. Just because  girl that age is a "minor" doesen't mean shit for Nature! Guess what? Girls that age usually menstruate and can get pregnant! Nature says it's a-ok to fuck them! In the Ancient World, girls usually married around the age of 14 and, by the age of 20, had several kids. There are seventh and eigh grade girls with legs and asses that would make any 25 year-old woman jealous. You're gay if you wouldn't tap that shit. You know what's the barometer for telling if a girl is ready for sex? Her capacity for getting pregnant and bearing children. Also, if she gives you wood, it's the telling sign that Nature gave you the thumbs up for porking her. I would definitely fuck 13 year-old girls if I could get away with it. I don't think it's paedophilia at all. Paedophilia would be fucking a girl who still has a childish body and who hasen't mentruated yet: if the girl has had her menarch, then she's reading for having a dick stuck up her uterus. You're a bunch of puritanical fanatics with no clue as to how Nature operates. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Based on his predator-like nature, this guy needed to be exposed.

"1"

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2015, 02:06:52 PM »
SMM needed to get outed. He was an open pedo and dangerous in his own right. A regular member who doesn't cause trouble and isn't a criminal on the side committing heinous acts should not be exposed.

"1"

:-X

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2015, 02:09:06 PM »
Don't remember who got "owned" but Galeniko argweing with Cswol was priceless. And their videos were pure gold.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2015, 02:11:18 PM »
Maybe morbid but... is it safe to say that Derek Anthony owned himself? Maybe Tbombz also?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2015, 03:44:42 PM »

"1"

Wasn't SMM the guy who said he fucked live chickens when he was younger?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2015, 03:50:15 PM »
Adonis has had the best ownings on here

his outing of mister magoo as a bear loving closeted homosexual was legendary

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2015, 04:14:58 PM »
Adonis has had the best ownings on here

his outing of mister magoo as a bear loving closeted homosexual was legendary
link?
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2015, 04:15:49 PM »
Wasn't SMM the guy who said he fucked live chickens when he was younger?

You are correct sir.

"1"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2015, 05:16:05 PM »
Does anyone remember who outed MooseJay? That outing was Pellius Unapproved because he was a good guy and a solid poster.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2015, 05:26:40 PM »
Does anyone remember who outed MooseJay? That outing was Pellius Unapproved because he was a good guy and a solid poster.

That posted about oiling up his younger nephew?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2015, 06:00:34 PM »
Link?

Shit, I don't even no where to start looking. It was back in like 2006 though.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2015, 06:03:38 PM »

Shit, I don't even no where to start looking. It was back in like 2006 though.

please look       ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2015, 06:12:47 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2015, 06:16:32 PM »

My nephew will turn 18 tomorrow, and will be graduating high school next month.

He had a part time job at Quizno's, which suddenly and unceremoniously closed down, leaving him without a part-time job.

He likes to work out, and is getting in pretty hard, toned shape. I don't think he wants to get to 'jacked' as the youngsters like to say, but he looks to have potential.

Anyway...Here was my offer for a job to him consisted of(more like a sponsorship):

I am going to pay him $1,000.00 per month for four months, until he goes to college, to workout.

His job 'perks' will also include:

-Free tanning for the summer  

-Natural NPC and WNBF Champion Ralph Remy as his trainer (twice per month to keep him on track)

-All the supplements he needs

-Photographs taken monthly by my NPC contest photographer, Dave Cain

-All necessary motivational and training books and literature

-Weekly stipend for food as per whatever Ralph writes up in his diet.

My nephew was pretty psyched by my "job offer". He is all up for it.

However...

I told him he may get an additional part time job (Truly, how much time can training take?), but ONLY if he does not miss workouts or screw up any other portion of his regimen because of it.

He must write down all aspects of his training and nutrition, and present it to me at the end of each month, at which time I will 'pay' him with the $1,000.00 installment.

And he must reach his goals by September 1st.

There are other facets to this, but I will not bore you.

In thought this might be a better 'sponsorship package' than what some IFBB pros get!

I don't have kids and am not married, so he is kinda like a surrogate son to me.

All I can tell you is I wish someone gave ME a job like this when I was 18!

PS: Anyone suggest good supplements for an 18 year old that taste pretty good and afford good protein? I buy my stuff through Dynamic Marketing...

Moosejay Approved

booty

• Getbig V

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2015, 07:06:33 PM »
Those pics look worse than a prolapsed anus.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2015, 07:14:38 PM »
Candidate 2025 aka tbombz whole teenage and adult life has been one long getbig owning.

I remember when he first came here all starry eyed, believing all the shit out of MD verbatim, telling us all he would be a pro

Countless vets here told him where he was headed but just as delusionally as he now argues his christian bullshit he argued for the virtues of "living the lifestyle"

...I'd almost feel bad for the dude but can't since he's such a dimwitted weak individual that's always so eager to "belong"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2015, 07:15:16 PM »
That posted about oiling up his younger nephew?

That's what started it. He was helping his nephew, who was off for the summer, with his bodybuilding and of course this being GetBig it became a whole gay seduction thing.

I've never been on a board so preoccupied with homosexuality.

I didn't think so at first but now I am convinced that there are a lot of latent or closet homosexuals on this board.

Not that it matters but when someone is honest about it instead of trying to accuse everybody else of being gay and making constant gay references and imagery and seeing gay behavior in everything then it becomes a non issue. Look at Goodrum. When he was accused of being gay he just clarified and said he was Bi.

End of issue.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2015, 07:16:58 PM »
Wtf am I looking at?

The guy had a wound on his hand that went septic, and he got it treated too late, and he came down with all sorts of other flesh eating infections. I think he might of caught most of them in the hospital if I remember the story right.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2015, 07:18:55 PM »
My nephew will turn 18 tomorrow, and will be graduating high school next month.

He had a part time job at Quizno's, which suddenly and unceremoniously closed down, leaving him without a part-time job.

He likes to work out, and is getting in pretty hard, toned shape. I don't think he wants to get to 'jacked' as the youngsters like to say, but he looks to have potential.

Anyway...Here was my offer for a job to him consisted of(more like a sponsorship):

I am going to pay him $1,000.00 per month for four months, until he goes to college, to workout.

His job 'perks' will also include:

-Free tanning for the summer  

-Natural NPC and WNBF Champion Ralph Remy as his trainer (twice per month to keep him on track)

-All the supplements he needs

-Photographs taken monthly by my NPC contest photographer, Dave Cain

-All necessary motivational and training books and literature

-Weekly stipend for food as per whatever Ralph writes up in his diet.

My nephew was pretty psyched by my "job offer". He is all up for it.

However...

I told him he may get an additional part time job (Truly, how much time can training take?), but ONLY if he does not miss workouts or screw up any other portion of his regimen because of it.

He must write down all aspects of his training and nutrition, and present it to me at the end of each month, at which time I will 'pay' him with the $1,000.00 installment.

And he must reach his goals by September 1st.

There are other facets to this, but I will not bore you.

In thought this might be a better 'sponsorship package' than what some IFBB pros get!

I don't have kids and am not married, so he is kinda like a surrogate son to me.

All I can tell you is I wish someone gave ME a job like this when I was 18!

PS: Anyone suggest good supplements for an 18 year old that taste pretty good and afford good protein? I buy my stuff through Dynamic Marketing...

Moosejay Approved

I'd take that offer in a nano second. The only thing that concerns me is the "There are other facets to this, but I will not bore you." clause.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2015, 07:20:42 PM »
I'd take that offer in a nano second. The only thing that concerns me is the "There are other facets to this, but I will not bore you." clause.

When does the kid learn to play the skin flute?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2015, 07:23:12 PM »

haha, yes the devil can be in the details sometimes.  8)