Author Topic: Attacked by a Pitbull today.  (Read 13189 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Attacked by a Pitbull today.
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2015, 01:24:58 PM »
I knew this was coming....nice trolling  ::)

Why would a middle class Jew fuck face be walking around a shit hole area for "business" reasons.

You're full of shit. Thread as Kosher as my morning shit.

Bwahahahahaha !!!!!!

And pits are a fine breed. Never had an issue with them.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2015, 02:03:39 PM »
SS approved

Lol! How does Adam support himself? No one could take him seriously.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2015, 02:07:30 PM »
 ::)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2015, 02:14:00 PM »

Bwahahahahaha !!!!!!

And pits are a fine breed. Never had an issue with them.

Pits trained for dog fighting are NOT human aggressive, usually other animal or children get attacked as they're programmed for small size prey. Only pits badly kept as guard dogs would....if that was the case a pit would not get choked easily by a helper and Lying Anus Would have a torn leg by now. A pit can do a lot of damage with one bite lasting 2 seconds.
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2015, 02:20:42 PM »
Pits trained for dog fighting are NOT human aggressive, usually other animal or children get attacked as they're programmed for small size prey. Only pits badly kept as guard dogs would....if that was the case a pit would not get choked easily by a helper and Lying Anus Would have a torn leg by now. A pit can do a lot of damage with one bite lasting 2 seconds.

Pits have a stronger bite and do more damage than most other dogs, thats why they are such a problem.

All dogs can be aggressive and bite people.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2015, 02:28:37 PM »
Take care TA

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2015, 02:36:06 PM »

Hell with TA. Can't stand the fucker. At least with his old baking threads he was tolerable.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2015, 02:44:58 PM »
At least 3 pictures of proof or it didn't happen.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2015, 02:45:07 PM »

Hell with TA. Can't stand the fucker. At least with his old baking threads he was tolerable.

LOL.  I can't help but to like you, a good German man.

I also can't help but to like our favorite resident troll kike TA, but the pitbull biz doesn't offend my senses; if he defends the stupid transgressions against the Battle Flag, he'll have my support again.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2015, 02:49:16 PM »

Hell with TA. Can't stand the fucker.

x2

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2015, 02:52:24 PM »
must have smelt the fear combined with the smell of chicken stick legs.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2015, 02:59:42 PM »
My parents had pits all my life with no problem. I like them a lot I respect their athleticism and determination. I see why people wouldn't care for them they tear people up every once in awhile.

They need to punish owners hard if their dog hurts someone for no reason huge fine possible jail time. Put the offending dog down etc.

Personally I like them. Never had a single issue. They are funny loyal protective.

I second this, they are probably the best companion dog.  The problem is that idiots like the owner who first off left their dog chained up in a location that was accessible to the public.  Secondly, the dog was chained up, no respectable owner chains their dogs up and leaves them unattended.  Dogs are animals, whatever the breed, and left unattended instincts can kick in.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2015, 03:06:58 PM »

The good thing is now that TA will have to spend a few weeks home to recover, he can bake some cupcakes and cakes. I always look forward to TA's chef lessons.
X

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2015, 03:38:29 PM »
LOL.  I can't help but to like you, a good German man.

I also can't help but to like our favorite resident troll kike TA, but the pitbull biz doesn't offend my senses; if he defends the stupid transgressions against the Battle Flag, he'll have my support again.

As a northern half black man ( I feel it important to state that ) I find the transgressions against the Confederate flag to be just silly. Plain silly. ESPECIALLY in regards to the General E. Lee car. That's taking it too far.

As to your " gold German man " comment, my father is 3rd generation German. Both sides of his family ( mother and father's ) hail directly from the mother country. Not sure how you knew that, but a very good guess nontheless. And VERY proud of my German heritage.

Anyways, fuck TA.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2015, 03:40:28 PM »
The good thing is now that TA will have to spend a few weeks home to recover, he can bake some cupcakes and cakes. I always look forward to TA's chef lessons.

Yeah, I really enjoyed his recipes. The man does have taste regarding food.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2015, 03:49:34 PM »
Very nice. Log into TA account now.

Okay, be right back!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2015, 03:53:42 PM »

Yeah, I really enjoyed his recipes. The man does have taste regarding food.

TA is a man of eloquence!
X

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2015, 05:56:13 PM »
Hey guys, I got attacked by a Pitbull today, vile creature.  Knocked me down and grabbed my leg for a second after it broke off a chain.  Luckily there was someone standing across the street I was on and moved fast enough to grab the chain and choke the dog while I called 911.

It could have been really bad.  Disgusting creatures.

So you got attacked by a pitbull and choked the dog out whilst simultaneously calling 911?  ::)

Quite impressive, considering the phone you carry.

Which as we all know, you buy and then sell it at a higher price than you purchased it 5 years later.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2015, 05:57:39 PM »
I knew this was coming....nice trolling  ::)

Why would a middle class Jew fuck face be walking around a shit hole area for "business" reasons.

You're full of shit. Thread as Kosher as my morning shit.

Are you suggesting Adonis really didn't choke out an angry pit bull with one hand?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2015, 06:04:06 PM »
Where was the dog's owner when this was happening? I hope that the cops had a long talk with him.... and arrested him.

In his imagination, like the dog.

I got bitten on the thigh by a pooch 2 years ago. 1 Single bite from what can best be described as a "bitser". Bitser labrador, bitser alsation, bitser something else.

One bite and I still had to go to hospital and I was on the move as the little fucker did it.

As we know, Adonis likes to buy antique stuff, use it and sell it on for a profit later on. So he was lucky it was chilly that morning and he had his antique hiking outfit on at the time.

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2015, 06:42:41 PM »
I raise pitbull-rhodesian ridgeback dogs. I will tell you that they need alot of training, discipline, leadership and love. If your a pussy, they will dominate you.  Oddly, the dog is a powderpuff to owner, meaning if you scold them, they will crumble.  If you are a couch potato, do not get this dog.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2015, 06:43:42 PM »
Too bad u didn't have your anti-gravity suit on.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2015, 07:38:24 PM »
Does no one realize that they look like Hebrews and that is part of the reason why they are popular with that demographic?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2015, 07:41:19 PM »
On another note, I have never seen a Hebrew treat any dog properly.  Its pretty pathetic and I wonder just how most aren't hauled off for animal abuse. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2015, 07:52:47 PM »
So this story is really just about trying to get a point of pits looking like Hebrews across?