Author Topic: VIDEO - Bigorexia  (Read 7019 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
VIDEO - Bigorexia
« on: March 01, 2006, 04:13:23 PM »
dont know if this been posted before but check it out
Z

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
Re: Bigorexia video
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 04:19:50 PM »
majority of guys that go to the gym feel this way.  I do.

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 04:21:20 PM »
Well i agree its adictive but a "problem" i dont see it. i mean it makes me happy even though i'm never satisfyed with how strong i am or how big i am i wud still say i'm happier with my body than the average guy.

sean

• Getbig IV
Re: VIDEO - Bigorexia
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 04:42:38 PM »
damn that bro was a hairy mofo!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 04:47:44 PM »
majority of guys that go to the gym feel this way.  I do.

Me too. Never big enough, lean enough. Always striving for a perfect physique. Knowing well that a perfect physique doen't exist, it remains my goal/obsession.

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 04:56:23 PM »
when you're done working out you wish you looked pumped like that all the time.  then you keep saying 1o more lbs. 10 more lbs. next thing you're 240 and still not big enough.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 05:10:04 PM »
next thing you're 240.........

And making really crappy websites. 

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2006, 05:12:55 PM »
And making really crappy websites. 
  ;)

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2006, 05:18:11 PM »
dont know if this been posted before but check it out

I hadnt seen it, so thanks for posting that.  I think the way this guy thinks it the way all bodybuilders think.  I know I do, and most of the guys I know do as well....

CC3

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2006, 05:21:00 PM »
Interesting link, thanks.  Like the above poster said, I can imagine this is something that affects most of the BBing community, at least those who take it seriously...

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2006, 05:35:15 PM »
I can't see it  >:(
for some reason Flash player doesn't work un my cpu since a couple of month

fang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006, 06:10:09 PM »
I don’t think it should be considered as an disorder. I don't see any wrong with a driven or determined individual who continuously want to improve his/her own physique. They deliberately use that guy for the video to make audiences agree with them. Imagine putting someone with symmetry & aesthetics (like Frank Zane). I bet general reaction would be different.

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2006, 06:11:20 PM »
I suffer from Feceorexia.
No matter what I do my turds are never big enough.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2006, 09:52:01 PM »
Ken doesn't have 'bigorexia', ken has a bad case of pusitis.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2006, 10:46:21 PM »
i was so skinny as a kid. i remember seeing other kids and they had at least some kind of chest and i'd have ribs going across mine. now i'm not close to big yet 15.25 inch arms 41.5 inch chest 25.5 inch legs 184 pounds. but i'm always looking at random people and trying to figure out if they are bigger than me or not. not in the gym just anywhere... i'm always thinking... that guy is small, is he bigger than me? and i try to measure other people up and figure out if they are bigger than me. i have friends and people i know who's arms i've seen and i always think their arms are bigger than mine and it turns out their arms are only like 13 or 14 inches.

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2006, 11:01:13 PM »
So they are trying to say that the BB lifestyle is a Disorder?  But being a pathetic weak lard ass fat reject sitting on the couch - jacking off and eating cheetos - watching worthless crap like this on the TV is a normal lifestyle?

That guy in the video should strangle his homo doctor and then shoot himself in his bitch ass head.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2006, 11:19:29 PM »
couldn't have said it better myself. my mother's been giving me the same thing for years. if it was up to her i would probably be lucky to weigh 130 right now. it really pisses me off how people can be so ignorant about bodybuilding. if someone sees you skinny they tell you you need to gain some weight or "fill out more" what a garbage line because bodybuilding is the only thing to do. just eat and not work out right? people actually think you can look better like that. because they see someone with bigger muscles than you and not necesarily cut or anything they think it's because that person eats more or you should look like them but at the same time they're against the idea of bodybuilding like there's any other way to do it and anybody who's gained any sort of muscle has to be on steroids. right now i'm training my brother who's fat and whenever i talk about my goals or anything he asks me why dont i just stay the way i am as if i was suffering or something with what i'm doing and as if it was so hard to grow any more muscle or get in better shape that it's just not worth it and that i'm killing myself doing it. i talk about plans and changes in my routine or diet and he says this stuff. this is what bodybuilding is all about without changing your workouts, trying to figure out how to bring up certain bodyparts, figuring out how to bring up your size or anything there wouldn't be bodybuilding.

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2006, 06:32:03 AM »
this video is right on target, if you guys cant handle the truth, ie you are suffering from body dysmorphia, that's your problem.
But whatever you says, you suffer from a mental illness, like i do, like all of us do.

So what.  Everyone suffers from mental illness, we are all crazy somewhere, all lacking something.

Feel glad not suffering from smallorexia: ie people who are skinny and think they weigh 300 pounds of pure muscle mass.

they tend to have ILS too (imaginary lats syndrom) ahah

the funny is, watchign this video gave ma a rush of adrenalin and an incredible need to lift some fuckign wieghts.

If i'm crazy, why not being crazy more and more.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2006, 06:47:37 AM »
Dumb video... He lies, he said he wants everything on him to be big, but it is noticiable that he trimms his unibrow now....
L

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2006, 07:08:15 AM »
I understand the way he feels but he looks pretty good.

And why in the hell if he new he was gonna be on camara would he not shave that fucking hair off him self.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2006, 07:23:52 AM »
Nasser looked way different back then.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2006, 07:26:21 AM »
Nasser looked way different back then.

Hhhaaahaaaaha 
Thats who I thought it was at first

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2006, 07:28:12 AM »
What happend?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2006, 07:36:35 AM »
Well i agree its adictive but a "problem" i dont see it. i mean it makes me happy even though i'm never satisfyed with how strong i am or how big i am i wud still say i'm happier with my body than the average guy.
word. if it makes you happy do it. why should that be concidered a disorder. its a lifestyle and its called bodybuilding.

bostonsliced

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2006, 12:07:04 PM »
We're all Fu#%$'d!   Should have stuck with ping pong.