Author Topic: Recovery  (Read 881 times)

Wolfpack13

• Getbig I
Recovery
« on: July 24, 2015, 10:59:47 AM »
42yr old Male - on advise of the board seriously trying to lose weight and get into shape.  Considering first cycle once that happens - essentially to be fit an replace weaning T levels (although I have never checked) and generally happier with my appearance.  However I don't feel educated enough about gear, medical tests and or administration so have been reading as I get back into shape.

I have recently tore my bicep and had surgery to repair.  Now I am concerned about recovery and atrophy.  Is there any advice on recovery? (haven't started physio yet but anticipate it this coming week)

equipoise

• Getbig III
Re: Recovery
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 11:27:40 AM »
I would use GH to speed up injury healing first before using any AAS

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: Recovery
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 08:58:32 PM »
42yr old Male - on advise of the board seriously trying to lose weight and get into shape.  Considering first cycle once that happens - essentially to be fit an replace weaning T levels (although I have never checked) and generally happier with my appearance.  However I don't feel educated enough about gear, medical tests and or administration so have been reading as I get back into shape.

I have recently tore my bicep and had surgery to repair.  Now I am concerned about recovery and atrophy.  Is there any advice on recovery? (haven't started physio yet but anticipate it this coming week)

To cycle in a healthy manner you would need to be below 16-17% bodyfat and have the ancillaries and HCG on hand before starting your cycle. Cycling above 16-17% BF can really be bad for heart health because of the increase in your bad cholest. and BP.. I would suggest getting bloods before cycle so you can see where your T levels, Prolactin, Hemocrit, estrogen etc are at before you start cycling so when you've finished your "PCT" you will be able to compare your post cycle bloods to the pre-cycle bloods to see what the gear at those dosages did to you for future reference and to keep yourself in check being able to prepare for the next cycle... My recommended first cycle for you once you have a good diet and training routine going, and you're under the suggested BF: 500mg Test E/C a week with 250iu HCG 2ce a week for 12 weeks with 1 of 2 aromatase inhibitors (Aromasin OR arimidex) ran on cycle.. HCG- (to maintain testicular size to an extent while on cycle).. 2 weeks after your last pin you will start PCT Nolvadex and Clomid for 70mg clomid, 40mg nolvadex for 4 weeks and for the 5th week taper off with 35mg clomid and 20mg nolvadex... 2 months after your PCT continue to train hard, and eat alot to maintain the size you've built during your cycle and get bloods to see how you've recovered..