Author Topic: Matt Kroc comes out as Trans gender...??  (Read 15058 times)

milone79

• Getbig IV
Matt Kroc comes out as Trans gender...??
« on: July 27, 2015, 04:18:05 AM »
Surprised you get biggers are not all over this story lol

[/QUOTE]

"Thank you for understanding and being supportive, I really appreciate it. Being a total alpha male and transgender definitely makes me unique even in the transgender community. And of course also makes me incredibly complex as a person. I often feel like two completely different people trying to share one body with both fighting over who gets to be in control.

Because I worked so hard to condition myself to be who I wanted to be it's difficult to say who I would have been had I been free to be myself from day one. I am naturally competitive and always loved sports but there's no denying I'm transgender and that I was always drawn to femininity as well.

Gender identity and personality tests that I have taken in an effort to figure myself out always indicate that I am both hyper-masculine and hyper-feminine. Exactly what I need to do to be at peace with myself is something I am still not 100% certain of.

Transitioning is a very difficult process and even tougher at an older age (I'm 42). Your body doesn't respond to hormones very well as compared to being in your teens or twenties and I have built a very good life for myself that I am hesitant to give up. And living as a transgender woman that is honest about her situation is very difficult and can be very dangerous. I am a very realistic person and I don't think the transitioning will magically solve all of my issues without creating new challenges. Whatever path I choose there will be sacrifices to be made."

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Matt Kroc comes out as Trans gender...??
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 04:21:02 AM »
There's several threads on it.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 04:21:36 AM »

Seriously, westerners have been out of their minds recently!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 04:23:29 AM »
a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 04:28:05 AM »
SF1900, where the fuck are you!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 04:28:28 AM »

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 04:51:25 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 05:05:48 AM »
Matilda Cock

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 05:21:22 AM »
One cal tell his eyebrows are "done" here:
=7181

Holly shit, that's insanity haha... How come so few females "come out" as a "male"??

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 05:25:13 AM »
One cal tell his eyebrows are "done" here:
=7181

Holly shit, that's insanity haha... How come so few females "come out" as a "male"??

From the comments...

Due to my strength level and approach to training, I've suffered more muscle and tendon tears than just about any active competitor I know.

I've torn my left calf, right quad, left pec, left lat, my groin on both sides, my lower back numerous times, both biceps, right triceps once, and my left triceps three times including the most recent tear which required surgical repair of the tendon.

Three of the injuries resulted in me being wheeled into an operating room for surgical repair and many others required an extensive rehab. I've also separated my right acromio-clavicular joint, dislocated my right shoulder, and even pushed myself to the point where I caused intracranial bleeding – on two separate occasions.  -Matt Kroczaleski

Being a tranny isn't his only mental illness.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 05:28:17 AM »
From the comments...

Being a tranny isn't his only mental illness.

He obviously hates himself/his body a lot.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 05:34:10 AM »
He obviously hates himself/his body a lot.

Is he married? Have kids?

I had a friend from work come out as transgendered. He had a wife and a daughter. I can't even imagine how that conversation went. Then the work-bathroom situation went totally sideways as NOBODY wanted that dude in the bathroom with them. The whole thing was just fucking gag-inducing on so many levels, not to mention that the NSA yanked his clearance immediately and he was working on several projects that the rest of us had to jump on immediately.

The fucker didn't even do the year waiting period (in MA, you are required to live a year in your new gender before getting snipped). The fucker skipped to Canada and found somebody to do it there faster. Now he is a quasi-celebrity in MA doing all kinds of interviews and testifying on Beacon Hill and getting accolades for his "courage" left and right. When he was an ordinary hirsute father with a normal job, there was no constant applause for him, that's for sure.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 05:37:13 AM »

I had a friend from work come out as transgendered. He had a wife and a daughter. I can't even imagine how that conversation went. Then the work-bathroom situation went totally sideways as NOBODY wanted that dude in the bathroom with them. The whole thing was just fucking gag-inducing on so many levels, not to mention that the NSA yanked his clearance immediately and he was working on several projects that the rest of us had to jump on immediately.

The fucker didn't even do the year waiting period (in MA, you are required to live a year in your new gender before getting snipped). The fucker skipped to Canada and found somebody to do it there faster. Now he is a quasi-celebrity in MA doing all kinds of interviews and testifying on Beacon Hill and getting accolades for his "courage" left and right. When he was an ordinary hirsute father with a normal job, there was no constant applause for him, that's for sure.

I think things like depression can bring this about.  IT's a mental defect/illness, nothing more.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2015, 05:41:34 AM »
It went under the radar a bit here, but my best mate came out as transgender to me a few weeks back. Crazy shit for sure.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2015, 05:43:08 AM »
I think things like depression can bring this about.  IT's a mental defect/illness, nothing more.

Well, he was VERY depressed, but I suppose that is a cause/effect kinda thing. I like to think that he was depressed thinking about the pain that he was about to cause to his wife and children.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 05:47:07 AM »

Lol.. holly shit... It's difficult to surprise me, but these stories surprise me. The level of "ridiculous" is just over the board. Maybe we actually NEED Allah?  :D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2015, 05:49:10 AM »
It went under the radar a bit here, but my best mate came out as transgender to me a few weeks back. Crazy shit for sure.

I just can't believe this shit, it's getting epidemic!

Wait... I suddenly've got an urge to try out a bra..................... ........................ .. ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2015, 05:49:52 AM »

It must feel awkward to give 'her' a 'bro' hug

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2015, 05:52:09 AM »

I think he has three boys, according to Wikipedia.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2015, 06:05:11 AM »
I think he has three boys, according to Wikipedia.

Well, those poor kids will be in therapy for decades now.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2015, 06:07:09 AM »
Well, those poor kids will be in therapy for decades now.

Selfish piece of shit.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2015, 06:08:02 AM »
Thing is these guys don't act like women act.  They say they do and think they do but they actually act like some caricature of femininity which they have in their head.  

Women are generally relaxed, especially about being female.  They don't spend all day being glam, diva, bitchy, etc.  Putting on some extreme feminine trait for show.  

I'd have to tell it.  For a guy who wants to be a woman you don't know a hell of a lot about women, sir.

Some comic did a routine on this which was way funnier.  I think it was Burr or CK.  Whatever, go fuck yourself and your transgendered associates who, incidentally, you turned gay wit' all yo' buff.  I hope you're proud of yourself.  >:(

I had a friend from work come out as transgendered.

Guilty.

I blame you for this.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2015, 06:09:39 AM »
It must feel awkward to give 'her' a 'bro' hug

It's all kinds of awkward. He isn't dressing as a woman full time yet, but I have always treated all people equally so when he comes round for a beer I get him to do the dishes and ironing etc.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2015, 06:10:54 AM »
And now again, I got no choice to repeat the line of how bullies served a huge purpose back in the day! People like this NEVER would have been known and honestly, it's for the best. They complicate shit for everyone around them, just so they can feel comfortable. Now instead of one person being uncomfortable, (themselves) they gotta share all their weird shit/pain with the rest of us making our lives weird instead.

Just gonna be more and more of these attention whores in the future....

?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2015, 06:17:24 AM »
Thing is these guys don't act like women act.  They say they do and think they do but they actually act like some caricature of femininity which they have in their head.  

Women are generally relaxed, especially about being female.  They don't spend all day being glam, diva, bitchy, etc.  Putting on some extreme feminine trait for show.  

Yes, this. When my friend came out, that was the MAJOR gripe from the women in the office. These were all female engineers, who had basically climbed up to near the top of a male-oriented profession. They were offended that he was trying to hard to be "girly". He was wearing pink bows in his hair and wore pink Chuck Taylors with rainbow laces. It was offensive on so many levels.

One of them, still a good friend to this day, was dead serious when she said that she was going to "punch the living shit out of him on principle".