Author Topic: Dorian yates HIT?  (Read 37185 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Dorian yates HIT?
« Reply #250 on: December 08, 2022, 10:37:50 AM »
How if they're lies when I have a link to Dorian admitting he did traditional volume training to build up? Right from the horses mouth. I think it's time for you to take your pills.

Because you claimed you knew people who trained at his gym

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: December 08, 2022, 12:17:09 PM »
Because you claimed you knew people who trained at his gym

That I did and they knew Yates as they saw him train. He did more sets. Even Lee Priest had seen Yates do more sets.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: December 08, 2022, 12:19:49 PM »
That I did and they knew Yates as they saw him train. He did more sets. Even Lee Priest had seen Yates do more sets.

I did as well, maybe we know the same people, who were they?

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: December 08, 2022, 12:45:33 PM »
I did as well, maybe we know the same people, who were they?

You tell me? 😉

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #254 on: December 09, 2022, 11:13:25 AM »
How if they're lies when I have a link to Dorian admitting he did traditional volume training to build up? Right from the horses mouth. I think it's time for you to take your pills.

Are you Completely Retarded you Mentally Defective Liar -
No one is Disputing How many sets Dorian Did - You've been called out for Not naming who you Say Your Friends Knew that trained at Temple Gym - You have Consitently Run away & Avoided that Subject - Trying to Deflect it to How Many Sets Dorian Did
- Really Who Give a Flying Fuck if it Was 1 set or 101 sets
- Time for you to Runaway again until you Think we've Forgotten about your Bullshit - Fuck off .

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: December 11, 2022, 02:09:13 AM »
Are you Completely Retarded you Mentally Defective Liar -
No one is Disputing How many sets Dorian Did - You've been called out for Not naming who you Say Your Friends Knew that trained at Temple Gym - You have Consitently Run away & Avoided that Subject - Trying to Deflect it to How Many Sets Dorian Did
- Really Who Give a Flying Fuck if it Was 1 set or 101 sets
- Time for you to Runaway again until you Think we've Forgotten about your Bullshit - Fuck off .

Temper. Temper, little one. I haven't deflected anything. I've provided facts which you don't like. I'm not naming them because you won't even know them so what's the point? And yes, this was about Yates doing more than he claims. Yates has been on the weed for way too long It has distorted his memory.

As I've stated you are so emotionally attached to Yates and hit, as is evident by your tantrums and name calling in your replies, it blinds you to facts. You need help, kid. Best get some.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #256 on: December 11, 2022, 02:18:20 AM »

It’s possible that Lee only saw Dorian during the final week of his contest prep. Dorian was doing lots of sets as he purposefully tried to deplete his glycogen stores.

I doubt that Lee saw Dorian train often because Lee trained in California

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #257 on: December 11, 2022, 02:39:45 AM »
Temper. Temper, little one. I haven't deflected anything. I've provided facts which you don't like. I'm not naming them because you won't even know them so what's the point? And yes, this was about Yates doing more than he claims. Yates has been on the weed for way too long It has distorted his memory.

As I've stated you are so emotionally attached to Yates and hit, as is evident by your tantrums and name calling in your replies, it blinds you to facts. You need help, kid. Best get some.

un-named sources = fake news

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: December 11, 2022, 02:52:52 AM »

Fuck off with your Stupidity - 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: December 11, 2022, 02:56:36 AM »

Yep - just making up crap as it usually does.

Moron is obsessed about how many sets Dorian did - Really!!!  WTF Who remotely cares

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: December 13, 2022, 01:00:58 AM »

Nothing is fake in what I say.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #261 on: December 13, 2022, 01:02:01 AM »
Fuck off with your Stupidity - 

Off you go then.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: December 13, 2022, 01:02:38 AM »

Moron is obsessed about how many sets Dorian did - Really!!!  WTF Who remotely cares

You obviously do or else you wouldn't reply.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: December 14, 2022, 05:04:58 AM »
You obviously do or else you wouldn't reply.

You really are just not too Bright are you
I'm not debating how many sets Dorian did, I just don't care.

I'm Callin You out on your Blatant lies of your friends sisters uncles dead cats pet gold fish
Trained at Templd gym & knew / saw Dorian train - Get that through your Thick Stupid Head.

Oh & One More Time just for You Retard - I don't have the slightest interest if Dorian did
1 set or 101 sets - is only You who it's a Massive issue to.

Now Go Fuck off & Keep Fucking off. 👍🏻

HTH.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #264 on: December 14, 2022, 10:19:27 AM »
According to HIT Theory one perfect rep one set would be best

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: December 14, 2022, 10:35:30 AM »
have you just read that?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #266 on: December 14, 2022, 11:31:15 AM »
have you just read that?

I haven’t read a thing on HIT or Dorian or Mentzer in 20 years it was a marketing scam then and it’s a marketing scam now. Newsflash all training works high reps low reps singles everything works other than that bullshit CrossFit Krankenstein does or that tough mudder spartan race nonsense SC is always training for oh yeah and all you fags doing burpees and jumping jacks on aerdayle bikes with sandbags while juggling coconuts that’s nonsense. I mean all weight training single reps to 100 reps 1 set to 50

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: December 14, 2022, 12:11:34 PM »
I haven’t read a thing on HIT or Dorian or Mentzer in 20 years it was a marketing scam then and it’s a marketing scam now. Newsflash all training works high reps low reps singles everything works other than that bullshit CrossFit Krankenstein does or that tough mudder spartan race nonsense SC is always training for oh yeah and all you fags doing burpees and jumping jacks on aerdayle bikes with sandbags while juggling coconuts that’s nonsense. I mean all weight training single reps to 100 reps 1 set to 50

The 2 you Mention in your Diatribe You wouldn't last 5mins trying to keep up with them,
I do believe they are not specifically training for Larger / stronger muscles.

yet again you show your utter ignorance & stupidity.

In your case It is better to let Folk Think You are an idiot
Than Continually Post and Prove You are an Idiot.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: December 14, 2022, 01:08:12 PM »

I suppose we had better listen to what you do, after all your results speak for themselves..

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: December 14, 2022, 10:23:22 PM »

You really are just not too Bright are you
I'm not debating how many sets Dorian did, I just don't care.

I'm Callin You out on your Blatant lies of your friends sisters uncles dead cats pet gold fish
Trained at Templd gym & knew / saw Dorian train - Get that through your Thick Stupid Head.

Oh & One More Time just for You Retard - I don't have the slightest interest if Dorian did
1 set or 101 sets - is only You who it's a Massive issue to.

Now Go Fuck off & Keep Fucking off. 👍🏻

HTH.

Such anger. You should definitely see someone about that. Cursing and swearing like that. Nobody likes an angry person. And yes, this was all about how many sets Dorian did. I've backed up my claims and you don't like it. That's not my fault. That's yours.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: December 14, 2022, 10:24:15 PM »

How is giving evidence straight from the horses mouth fake news?

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: December 14, 2022, 10:28:33 PM »
The 2 you Mention in your Diatribe You wouldn't last 5mins trying to keep up with them,
I do believe they are not specifically training for Larger / stronger muscles.

yet again you show your utter ignorance & stupidity.

In your case It is better to let Folk Think You are an idiot
Than Continually Post and Prove You are an Idiot.

I thought hit guys were suppose to be mentally strong as Mentzer liked to preach in his drug fueled rantings..I mean writings?

Guess not. Your replies come across as someone with very insecure emotions and throwing tantrums at anyone dissing the hit cult. It's like talking to a flat earther.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #272 on: December 14, 2022, 11:18:01 PM »
hete's mike the Big Jew isreatel weighin in on da scene

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: December 15, 2022, 01:21:03 AM »
Would make for a quick workout.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: December 16, 2022, 05:49:41 AM »
I thought hit guys were suppose to be mentally strong as Mentzer liked to preach in his drug fueled rantings..I mean writings?

Guess not. Your replies come across as someone with very insecure emotions and throwing tantrums at anyone dissing the hit cult. It's like talking to a flat earther.

Unbelievable how Thick / Stupid you are.

The only cult is you & your obsession over how many sets Dorian did & HIT system.