Author Topic: FEEL THE BERN: Hillary Clinton Losing New Hampshire, Her 2008 Firewall  (Read 605 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

A new poll from the Boston Herald finds Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)16%
 opening a 7-point lead over presumptive Democrat frontrunner Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire.

Sanders has the support of 44 percent of Democrat primary voters, while Clinton earns support of 37 percent. Vice-President Joe Biden, who is not a candidate, has 9 percent.

The Herald poll, conducting by Franklin Pierce University, is the first to find Sanders leading Clinton in any early state. The polls’ results, though, are consistent with other polling in the Granite State. Clinton’s recent leads in the state have been in the single-digits, with her support in the low 40s, in line with the Herald poll.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: FEEL THE BERN: Hillary Clinton Losing New Hampshire, Her 2008 Firewall
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 10:39:03 PM »
Keep hiding like a ghost, Hillary...see how that turns out for u while Bernie is blasting his message in front of 20 thousand.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 10:47:20 PM »
bernie doesn't have a chance.  No way.  I thought he only did well in polls when they intro'd a joe biden.  She's whooping him by 25 points in Iowa.  She'll win every state.  It's a coronation. 

my post was an illustration on the fact that every channel, every paper, ever bit of discussion - Trump is drowning it out.  Drowning out Bernie sanders, drowning out the repub voices of reasonable chance, and drowning out hilary's criminal issues. 

it was cute for a bit... but there's no oxygen for any candidates to emerge now. They're all 10 or 15 points back from trump.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 11:00:44 PM »
bernie doesn't have a chance.  No way.  I thought he only did well in polls when they intro'd a joe biden.  She's whooping him by 25 points in Iowa.  She'll win every state.  It's a coronation. 

my post was an illustration on the fact that every channel, every paper, ever bit of discussion - Trump is drowning it out.  Drowning out Bernie sanders, drowning out the repub voices of reasonable chance, and drowning out hilary's criminal issues. 

it was cute for a bit... but there's no oxygen for any candidates to emerge now. They're all 10 or 15 points back from trump.

I think u have invested so much time in Trump here recently that you failed to notice that Hillary's campaign is falling apart like a Chinese motorcycle.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 09:23:28 AM »
I think u have invested so much time in Trump here recently that you failed to notice that Hillary's campaign is falling apart like a Chinese motorcycle.
:D