Author Topic: Who Sells Phil Heath His Steroids?  (Read 31723 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Re: Who Sells Phil Heath His Steroids?
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2015, 08:15:29 AM »
How much $$$ would a one-year's-supply Pvial Heath-level "stack" cost your average gym-goer?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2015, 10:22:47 AM »
NO shit huh?
And lol at them paying for it. You idiots... I know amateurs who have everything paid, you think these guys pay for their stuff??? I may say so on some garbage site like professional muscle. com but to make you think they do and hopefully make an order.
Wake the hell up.

Plenty of pros pay for their own stuff. Once you turn pro you do not magically have people at your doorstep paying for your gear. I will not mention names but there are 2 people who are going to be in this years olympia that didn't have ANYTHING paid for them until this year. I'm talking ANYTHING. These are not the alex rodriguez of the world who bring in 25 mil... This why pro bb's get their credit card declined buying syntherol. This is well documented. These are PROS too...What money are most amateurs making for others that the others are able to pay thousands a month for their drugs??? Even when turning pro??? Most pros need jobs for themselves to afford their drugs during the daytime...It's not as catered to as you think..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2015, 10:44:47 AM »
Who designs Kai Greenes outfits?

Himself or? :D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2015, 11:12:15 AM »

Plenty of pros pay for their own stuff. Once you turn pro you do not magically have people at your doorstep paying for your gear. I will not mention names but there are 2 people who are going to be in this years olympia that didn't have ANYTHING paid for them until this year. I'm talking ANYTHING. These are not the alex rodriguez of the world who bring in 25 mil... This why pro bb's get their credit card declined buying syntherol. This is well documented. These are PROS too...What money are most amateurs making for others that the others are able to pay thousands a month for their drugs??? Even when turning pro??? Most pros need jobs for themselves to afford their drugs during the daytime...It's not as catered to as you think..

Then I guess some are more lucky than others as I know a rather few who don't pay for their gear. And I sure as hell am not making this up...
?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2015, 11:18:49 AM »
Then I guess some are more lucky than others as I know a rather few who don't pay for their gear. And I sure as hell am not making this up...

But they are also selling or at least "repping" for it, right? No one gets something for nothing.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2015, 11:19:42 AM »
But they are also selling or at least "repping" for it, right? No one gets something for nothing.

of course! But still, they would be doing that anyway, so no big deal and works well for everyone...
?

adamhatfield99

« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2015, 04:43:34 PM »
How much $$$ would a one-year's-supply Pvial Heath-level "stack" cost your average gym-goer?

gh15 used to say $60,000 per year.  I don't believe it would be that high though.  Half that may be closer to accurate.  I don't see the lower tier pros being able to make enough money to afford $60,000 per year just on juice.

However, Jay Cutler said he spends $100,000 per year on food and an additional $100,000 per year on deep tissue massage.  So Jay spending yet an additional $100,000 per year on gear would be realistic given Jay's very good financial situation.  Jay probably makes $500,000 per year just on interest/earnings from his investments and properties.  I heard he was making around $25,000 monthly just on his clothing line (hats, shirts, and the mail order stuff he does from his home).  I can't see other pros affording that though.

If anyone wants to hear that straight from Jay's mouth that he was spending 100K annually on both food and deep tissue massages, it was said in his Living Large video by Bodybuilding.com, which is available to view on YouTube.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2015, 04:51:35 PM »
Quite a meltdown.

I did reread your post. You are wrong. Nobody gives them free gear.
Why would they?

"I'm in the know." LOL. OK.

You really don't know shit. And I'm sure as hell not going to spell it out for you.

People who THINK they know what goes on underground ... * shakes head * ...

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2015, 04:55:17 PM »
gh15 used to say $60,000 per year.  I don't believe it would be that high though.  Half that may be closer to accurate.  I don't see the lower tier pros being able to make enough money to afford $60,000 per year just on juice.

However, Jay Cutler said he spends $100,000 per year on food and an additional $100,000 per year on deep tissue massage.  So Jay spending yet an additional $100,000 per year on gear would be realistic given Jay's very good financial situation.  Jay probably makes $500,000 per year just on interest/earnings from his investments and properties.  I heard he was making around $25,000 monthly just on his clothing line (hats, shirts, and the mail order stuff he does from his home).  I can't see other pros affording that though.

If anyone wants to hear that straight from Jay's mouth that he was spending 100K annually on both food and deep tissue massages, it was said in his Living Large video by Bodybuilding.com, which is available to view on YouTube.

Pretty good figures there. Made $ 600,000 a year just with MuscleTech alone.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2015, 05:08:11 PM »

Most IFBB pros at his level have doctors prescriptions. 

No they don't.  Even with a very lax Dr willing to prescribe an aggressive TRT/HRT program, they would get no more than 250mg weekly of test cyponiate.  A 10ml vial, 8 tablets of adex, 2 vials of HCG (500ius x twice weekly).

They get it just like everyone else.  Purchasing from UGLs or from shops in international companies.  Every pro I know always had one thing in common with AAS.  They never got the shit delivered directly to their house.  It would be sent over to a friend who then brought it to the house when they visited and "left it behind" out of sight.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2015, 05:22:32 PM »
No they don't.  Even with a very lax Dr willing to prescribe an aggressive TRT/HRT program, they would get no more than 250mg weekly of test cyponiate.  A 10ml vial, 8 tablets of adex, 2 vials of HCG (500ius x twice weekly).

They get it just like everyone else.  Purchasing from UGLs or from shops in international companies.  Every pro I know always had one thing in common with AAS.  They never got the shit delivered directly to their house.  It would be sent over to a friend who then brought it to the house when they visited and "left it behind" out of sight.
Why would you do that to a "friend" and does the friend have to gain?
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2015, 05:31:52 PM »

There's been quite a few cases in the news where docs have written scripts for a wide variety of compounded steroids for "longevity". "Coach" here on getbig said he was getting dbol on script a few years ago as "hrt". But it's not a legal operation, basically an ugl playing with Chinese steroid powders. Coleman was on one list of clients for a "longevity" clinic for example.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2015, 05:52:24 PM »
There's been quite a few cases in the news where docs have written scripts for a wide variety of compounded steroids for "longevity". "Coach" here on getbig said he was getting dbol on script a few years ago as "hrt". But it's not a legal operation, basically an ugl playing with Chinese steroid powders. Coleman was on one list of clients for a "longevity" clinic for example.

Believe it or not, not too long ago on EliteFitness there was a "doc" on board that was Rxing all kinds of meds for anti-aging and such.  Winstrol, halo, etc..  turns out he was nothing more than a dentist. 

There is no legitimate doc out there that would prescribe dbol - or any other oral - for HRT.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2015, 05:54:17 PM »
Why would you do that to a "friend" and does the friend have to gain?

Why, the "friend" gets the exalted luxury of rubbing elbows and calling himself a "friend" to a bigger, more alpha male specimen that is considered a professional thong modeler. 

In most cases the friend gets a small cycle out of it for free.

adamhatfield99

« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2015, 05:57:12 PM »

Pretty good figures there. Made $ 600,000 a year just with MuscleTech alone.

MuscleTech used to match contest earnings, and may still do this.  So Jay basically made the Olympia contest earnings twice for each of his four wins.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2015, 06:16:55 PM »

Are they sponsored? Win alot of competitions?? Even G4p?? I never did G4P but i know people who did...I have an electrician license and sometimes i would do a job for someone in exchange for bodybuilder currency... Or just have someone paying for them for nothing?? Doesn't seem like a good investment...?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2015, 06:20:57 PM »
Are they sponsored? Win alot of competitions?? Even G4p?? I never did G4P but i know people who did...I have an electrician license and sometimes i would do a job for someone in exchange for bodybuilder currency... Or just have someone paying for them for nothing?? Doesn't seem like a good investment...?

I can't say too much on this guys, especially not on open forum. No G4p, lol...
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2015, 06:25:34 PM »
I can't say too much on this guys, especially not on open forum. No G4p, lol...

Good thinking

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2015, 08:23:01 PM »
Why, the "friend" gets the exalted luxury of rubbing elbows and calling himself a "friend" to a bigger, more alpha male specimen that is considered a professional thong modeler. 

In most cases the friend gets a small cycle out of it for free.
Ah. Bigger guy gives the small guy a blow job. Got it.   :-X
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2015, 09:20:36 PM »
Let's be reasonable.

Your muscles and hypertrophied body is your income.  Your $$$ earning potential is directly related with your inflated muscles.  Doesn't matter if you are a Mr. O contender, budding amateur, Chippendales dancer, or gay bar hustler.  You need your appearance to earn your meals.   

Now in light of that, would you really be stupid enough to order illegal substances directly to you?  Think about it.  You eat, sleep, train, inject and show your body.  If your body looks like shit, you don't have a "job".  If you are in jail, you won't be able to keep that meal ticket of a body you have. 

Or you have a professional career with a professional license that could go up in smoke if you get snagged with a felony charge.

So what do you do for your fix?  You get someone else to be the fall guy.  Sounds like a bitch move but there are plenty of people out there with less to lose than you do and they will do it.  So you make the order, get a few things for them in exchange for taking the risk and making the pick up.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2015, 09:34:24 PM »
Let's be reasonable.

Your muscles and hypertrophied body is your income.  Your $$$ earning potential is directly related with your inflated muscles.  Doesn't matter if you are a Mr. O contender, budding amateur, Chippendales dancer, or gay bar hustler.  You need your appearance to earn your meals.   

Now in light of that, would you really be stupid enough to order illegal substances directly to you?  Think about it.  You eat, sleep, train, inject and show your body.  If your body looks like shit, you don't have a "job".  If you are in jail, you won't be able to keep that meal ticket of a body you have. 

Or you have a professional career with a professional license that could go up in smoke if you get snagged with a felony charge.

So what do you do for your fix?  You get someone else to be the fall guy.  Sounds like a bitch move but there are plenty of people out there with less to lose than you do and they will do it.  So you make the order, get a few things for them in exchange for taking the risk and making the pick up.

I always thought they got it from the guru. i never asked cause I didn't want to know. I was just under the assumption that the guru handled their protocol and supply.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2015, 10:03:57 PM »
I always thought they got it from the guru. i never asked cause I didn't want to know. I was just under the assumption that the guru handled their protocol and supply.

Guru/friend/schmoe/etc... it's all the same.  They get it from someone else that has taken the risk of ordering it for them.

You think Haney Rimjob is going to risk his freedom ordering juice for a client?

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2015, 10:16:03 PM »
Guru/friend/schmoe/etc... it's all the same.  They get it from someone else that has taken the risk of ordering it for them.

You think Haney Rimjob is going to risk his freedom ordering juice for a client?

Or maybe the guru has his own fall guy. From what I have seen, that's really what you get the guru for. Yeah they watch the diet but it's to set up the drug schedule. I would think you wouldn't go with the schmoe or friend because you want the real deal and it's so much fake stuff out there

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #98 on: September 03, 2015, 10:42:17 PM »
Let's be reasonable.

Or do you simply do "what you've always done"?

These people have been abusing large amounts of drugs for years. Maybe some decided to add in some safeguards such as getting dr Rx or whatever, but a large amount of them probably just do what they've always done. It's not like pro bodybuilders don't regularly get busted at borders and such. If it happened to Stallone it could surely happen to some NPC or IFBB "nobody."

It's crazy how people overlook the simple fact that professional bodybuilders are serial drug abusers. You can't get to the IFBB level without abusing drugs for years. That or they stumble across legit kigs and blow up lean from within with changes by the hour.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2015, 11:01:05 PM »
CVS, I heard.