Author Topic: Sales Of Dynamik Muscle Are Through The Roof  (Read 29749 times)

Mate

• Getbig II
Re: Sales Of Dynamik Muscle Are Through The Roof
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2015, 08:23:51 PM »
Same rehashed ingredients that most supplement manufacturers use in the dozens upon dozens of supplement lines out there in the market. Absolutely nothing special or innovative about them.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2015, 08:29:51 PM »
I vote melvin goes into timeout for a little while for advertising on the board. There is only one reason someone would capitalise each word and it is because they are writing copy.   If he can't be more subtle about it, he needs to go spend a little while away.  

+1

3 month ban, make it 6 months if he complains or comes back under a gimmick

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2015, 08:34:06 PM »
Selling more shitty supplements that don't work to naive teenagers.
X

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2015, 08:40:10 PM »
I really don't get it. If you have any clue who Kai Greene even is, I'm sure you know a thing or two about training and supplements. Its not like the average joe who has never worked out before or knows anything about supplements(the type of people who would buy these products) knows who Kai Greene is.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2015, 09:03:35 PM »

I've not received any compensation nor have been promised anything whatsoever nor am I selling it in any of my stores or promoting it through my bodybuilding community site.  This is just insider information that I've received from a highly reliable source.   

The products are selling good but I'm still going to be driving my 2001 Ford Taurus and eating grilled chicken breast watching my 40inch flatscreen tv

Then why the fuck did you capitalise every word like you were writing internet marketing copy??

adamhatfield99

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2015, 09:04:11 PM »
you know that anything that actually works will be either deemed dangerous and banned by the government (pro-hormones) or quickly sold to a pharmaceutical company for millions (6-OXO). everything else is just crap

Dendrobium too?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2015, 09:48:22 PM »
Will this stuff make my nostrils grow as well?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2015, 10:00:22 PM »
Apparantly, the preorder sales on Dynamik was nothing short of spectacular.  The biggest seller was Savage Roar which is likely due to having a whooping 50mg of Hordenine in it.  Kai's investment in this company at the current rate will be realized in about 4 months.

Sales for an obscure supplement line that no one has heard of, that has yet to achieve widespread distribution, are spectacular?  Not likely.  You're just whoring for this brand, for whatever reason.

adamhatfield99

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2015, 10:12:59 PM »
Vince Goodrum, how is Kai's cardiovascular health?  Didn't he turn either 40 or 41 in July?

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2015, 10:48:28 PM »
If Kai's investment is going to be recouped in 4 months, then why did his people have to put the screws to the IFBB in negotiating his Olympia appearance just to secure a booth?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2015, 10:53:40 PM »
I miss the old days, 2005, 2006, 2007. 

adamhatfield99

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2015, 11:03:52 PM »
If Kai's investment is going to be recouped in 4 months, then why did his people have to put the screws to the IFBB in negotiating his Olympia appearance just to secure a booth?

Why not use his market power in that fashion?  That's what negotiations are all about.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2015, 12:21:08 AM »
because there is always a new crop of kids.

I understand there are new crops of kids.  But the internet is new.  A simple google search on a smart phone should lead these kids to what they need to know..  It just baffles me that people still buy supplements.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2015, 01:05:04 AM »
All these kind of super supplement, all this kind of super ingredients, all these lies, all these dreams. How come 99.9% of all people in the gym are out of shape and look like shit? All these utrition science, all these vitamins, all these nutritionadvice, all this science, all these awareness, how come 99.9% of the population look like shit?

Well I have the answer, just need to write something : )

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2015, 01:17:33 AM »
Someone, please, do us all a favour, and put this guy in time out.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2015, 01:24:39 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2015, 01:37:54 AM »
Smellvin "The Insider" Goodrum

he is vile scum

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2015, 02:51:35 AM »
Dendrobium too?

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1263-dendrobium.aspx?activeingredientid=1263&activeingredientname=dendrobium

Dendrobium is in the orchid plant family. This type of orchid is native to China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Thailand, Vietnam, and other temperate and tropical Asian regions.

Traditionally, dendrobium plants have been used in Traditional Chinese medicine. Today, dendrobium is showing up in pre-workout supplements used to boost physical and athletic performance. Some experts are claiming that dendrobium will be the next hot stimulant supplement. Some are touting it as a replacement for the stimulant dimethylamylamine (DMAA).

As of March 16, 2012, the manufacturer of a popular dendrobium supplement (Craze, Driven Sports) was the subject of a class action lawsuit. The lawsuit alleges that the product contains amphetamine drugs, that the product is manufactured in a non-compliant facility, and that the ingredient, dendrobium, is a new dietary ingredient (NDI), which requires an NDI notification to FDA. There is concern that this and other dendrobium containing products might be spiked with synthetic stimulant drugs. For example, the dendrobium-containing commercial product Craze by Driven Sports contains the stimulant phenylethylamine which some experts say does not occur naturally in dendrobium plants. Phenylethylamine is a stimulant with effects similar to amphetamine.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2015, 02:57:35 AM »
Damn Vince is vicious
First he destroys blackstone and prime on here
Now he destroys Kai's new line
If I were these companies is get a cease and desist order
w

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2015, 03:21:08 AM »
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1263-dendrobium.aspx?activeingredientid=1263&activeingredientname=dendrobium

Dendrobium is in the orchid plant family. This type of orchid is native to China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Thailand, Vietnam, and other temperate and tropical Asian regions.

Traditionally, dendrobium plants have been used in Traditional Chinese medicine. Today, dendrobium is showing up in pre-workout supplements used to boost physical and athletic performance. Some experts are claiming that dendrobium will be the next hot stimulant supplement. Some are touting it as a replacement for the stimulant dimethylamylamine (DMAA).

As of March 16, 2012, the manufacturer of a popular dendrobium supplement (Craze, Driven Sports) was the subject of a class action lawsuit. The lawsuit alleges that the product contains amphetamine drugs, that the product is manufactured in a non-compliant facility, and that the ingredient, dendrobium, is a new dietary ingredient (NDI), which requires an NDI notification to FDA. There is concern that this and other dendrobium containing products might be spiked with synthetic stimulant drugs. For example, the dendrobium-containing commercial product Craze by Driven Sports contains the stimulant phenylethylamine which some experts say does not occur naturally in dendrobium plants. Phenylethylamine is a stimulant with effects similar to amphetamine.

All this bla bla bla dosent mean shit. EVen if its nuclearstrong shit! Result = take your ass to the gym everyday year in year out and eat 2500calories. Ass soon u stop u loseeverything. U can have shit that help u, but then u become an addict. And when u have become an addict u need your shit to just have a normal lifee and feel normal = fuck addiction!

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2015, 04:04:53 AM »
Dear Vince,
  I suppose now that this thread supplants what I thought was your thread that Kai was not going to compete in the Mr. Olympia.
  Of course, he was always going to compete for the same reasons I and many others here on GetBig wrote about.
  One thing I might possibly add that is new, is the issue of Kai himself sitting at a booth at the Expo while also competing in the Mr. Olympia.
  While that may be a very good business move, it will serve only to diminish any chance he had at winning the show, which in my opinion, would
be of greater value to his brand new products. 
  Some fans don't realize that sitting at a booth while you are competing is completely detrimental to the competitor himself.  Why you might ask?
  1)  The competitor is at 3 % body fat.  Talking to what will be for Kai, at least 2,000 people, will be exhausting.  He can't be quick or rude.
  2)  Shaking hands and standing next to each person for a photo exposes the competitor to catching a cold, cough or something else which can immediately
wreck havoc on his resistance (he has none at 3% body fat) and thereby mess with his conditioning.  If someone were to respond with "Well, he can't get sick and then
suddenly his condition changes an hour later", they would be incorrect.  Bodybuilders' condition change for no reason and without warning.  The last 24 hours is an
immense risk and gamble.
  3)  Kai will be eating every 2 to 3 hours and there is NO way to heat your food and eat it correctly while sitting behind a booth launching a new product when you
are already the most sought after person in the entire Expo.
  Some of this makes good business sense and some of it doesn't.  But at least we don't have to discuss Kai not competing which was never in question.
Harley

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2015, 04:38:09 AM »
because there is always a new crop of kids.

Darn it, why couldn't Larry Pacifico just stuck to monkey GH  ;D.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2015, 05:01:46 AM »
Wait...so is Kai competing or not?!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2015, 05:05:42 AM »
Wait...so is Kai competing or not?!

Not until he signs the contract.

He already missed the signing deadline.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2015, 05:12:48 AM »
Not until he signs the contract.

He already missed the signing deadline.

So he is holding back as leverage to get better promotion for his new product line? Very unprofessional and illustrates why he isn't suitable for the title. Unfortunate really because Phil doesn't deserve five Mr Olympias either but politically he makes sense. Dammit!