Author Topic: Pataki: I would have fired Kim Davis  (Read 629 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Pataki: I would have fired Kim Davis
« on: September 16, 2015, 03:54:54 PM »
"there's a place where religion supersedes the law.. it's called Iran"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Pataki: I would have fired Kim Davis
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 04:42:07 PM »
Good for him.

And Santorum's horrible Columbine analogy repeats the debunked Cassie Bernall myth. Shit's been addressed time and time again in the sixteen years since, so there's no excuse for him not knowing.

So maybe he just prefers the more inspirational version? Dude makes my skin crawl.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 04:51:16 PM »
pataki was the only one that looked remotely un-pathetic from this group.

everyone trying to make headlines.  nobody listening.   graham tries to start 5 wars, santorum uses abortion in every sentence, and jindal continually reminding us he will kill ISIS deader than everyone else can.  Like, murder then 5 times before they hit the ground.   these cats are all a month away from dropping out anyway.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 05:00:14 PM »
pataki was the only one that looked remotely un-pathetic from this group.

everyone trying to make headlines.  nobody listening.   graham tries to start 5 wars, santorum uses abortion in every sentence, and jindal continually reminding us he will kill ISIS deader than everyone else can.  Like, murder then 5 times before they hit the ground.   these cats are all a month away from dropping out anyway.

Why doesn't Santorum just start a fucking church? Not sure he knows we're a secular country.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 05:07:07 PM »
Why doesn't Santorum just start a fucking church? Not sure he knows we're a secular country.

he won iowa last time.  carson will probably win iowa this time.  Trump would likely win most of the rest of the states.  he has the money and lib/moderate support.  iowa is very religious.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2015, 05:43:32 PM »
he won iowa last time.  carson will probably win iowa this time.  Trump would likely win most of the rest of the states.  he has the money and lib/moderate support.  iowa is very religious.

Just decided political INcorrectness can be silly, too. Consider Trump, who is a complete tool. Really, dude, you're still insulting these guys for the pettiest shit? Still clowning their looks?

Paul's right, he behaves like a schoolyard bully.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2015, 07:06:37 AM »

Why anyone would want to win Iowa is beyond me.  If I were running I would doing everything I could to purposely lose Iowa.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2015, 07:10:58 AM »
My wife caught some of the debate.  Her words "trump can't be president.  He's so mean to the other people. Presidents can't act like that!"

She's completely not interested in politics, but her insight is always interesting from the non- politics fan point of view.