Author Topic: Materialistic  (Read 3031 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Materialistic
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2015, 09:39:39 AM »

Some people like opulence, I like my soft hoodie from Walmart.
a

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2015, 11:42:15 AM »
I dont care about any of that shit. I could literally live with just 2 pairs of jeans, 4 longsleeve tshirts, 2 pairs of shoes and a baseball cap...I do NOT understand the whole materialistic thing..it doesnt matter how cool your stuff is or how much you have..the world still knows you are a piece of shit..

i just finished building my house thats on a substantial amount of land, and drive a truck i spent way too much money on...but i plan on using both of these things the rest of my life...not because its cool now..

bench

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2015, 11:45:17 AM »
Don't care.
Sleeping bag or carpet and a guitar is all i need.
Infact i went like 1 yr homeless just like this.
Just for fun.
©

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2015, 11:48:31 AM »
Don't care.
Sleeping bag or carpet and a guitar is all i need.
Infact i went like 1 yr homeless just like this.
Just for fun.

Jesus another Bigmc gimmick outed  ::)

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2015, 11:50:32 AM »
Jesus another Bigmc gimmick outed  ::)

F.uck you.
I am not bigmc.
©

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2015, 12:23:11 PM »
I dont care about any of that shit. I could literally live with just 2 pairs of jeans, 4 longsleeve tshirts, 2 pairs of shoes and a baseball cap...I do NOT understand the whole materialistic thing..it doesnt matter how cool your stuff is or how much you have..the world still knows you are a piece of shit..

i just finished building my house thats on a substantial amount of land, and drive a truck i spent way too much money on...but i plan on using both of these things the rest of my life...not because its cool now..

bench

Still got your Busa bro?

8)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2015, 12:24:49 PM »
F.uck you.
I am not bigmc.

yes you are

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2015, 12:26:43 PM »
Exactly...finding a woman of substance is difficult but they are out there. My mom is probably the only female i know who doesnt care about $
Great points guys! Let me also add that the ones who have that flash to attract those materialistic broads usually find themselves alone or trying to find a replacement because materialistic women are just along for the ride. They add no value to your cause

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2015, 12:38:28 PM »
its all about them hoes... 99% especially from the good looking ones are materialistic.

if you wanna fuck them you gotta show them the bling and they will be begging for the dick.

in 2010 i got a new 3rd series bmw at 23 and fucked lots of stupid bitches after buying the car.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2015, 12:43:38 PM »
yes you are

Whatever, gay font.

Since this will be my last post to you:
Have a nice day.
©

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2015, 12:45:06 PM »

bench

It's about standarts. Everything is standarts. Some people can be out of shape their whole life, some have a drive to be better. It's the same... Someones standarts about clothing are low and they doesn't care, someone has set the bar higher for themselves, not that difficult to undertand.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2015, 12:45:30 PM »
its all about them hoes... 99% especially from the good looking ones are materialistic.

if you wanna fuck them you gotta show them the bling and they will be begging for the dick.

in 2010 i got a new 3rd series bmw at 23 and fucked lots of stupid bitches after buying the car.

You're right though. Hoes are impressed by LV Bags, cars, and a new dress. Just there for the ride...literally. I don't blame guys for running through them and then on to the next

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2015, 10:30:06 PM »
Still got your Busa bro?

8)
nah, got rid of both my bikes and used the money to buy a new competition BBQ trailer...made of stainless too...another thing i plan on having for the rest of my life! that pit will outlive my grandchildren! lol

I still have my 04 turbo cobra, but am considering listing it since  it was driven less than 200 miles this year...just got rid of my 2015 F-350 because it was the biggest pain in the ass to work on..traded it in on a 2015 3500 duramax and am extremely happy with it...never buying another ford diesel again! I am hoping this will be the last vehicle i buy for the next 20 years.

bench

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2015, 10:39:04 PM »
I do love seeing gold diggers treated like shit.

guys come on FB, brag about this or that, they just jump.  sad.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2015, 05:42:06 AM »
I do love seeing gold diggers treated like shit.

guys come on FB, brag about this or that, they just jump.  sad.

Agreed. Makes the rest of us wkmen look bad. I'm not impressed by any of that because j treat myself well alreadt. I'm more info who you are as a person. are we compatible? Telling me how much money you have or what you drive don't impress me much

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2015, 06:12:42 AM »
nah, got rid of both my bikes and used the money to buy a new competition BBQ trailer...made of stainless too

sexiest post on GB

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2015, 06:35:18 AM »
nah, got rid of both my bikes and used the money to buy a new competition BBQ trailer...made of stainless too...another thing i plan on having for the rest of my life! that pit will outlive my grandchildren! lol

I still have my 04 turbo cobra, but am considering listing it since  it was driven less than 200 miles this year...just got rid of my 2015 F-350 because it was the biggest pain in the ass to work on..traded it in on a 2015 3500 duramax and am extremely happy with it...never buying another ford diesel again! I am hoping this will be the last vehicle i buy for the next 20 years.

bench

Good choice getting the Duramax.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2015, 06:42:38 AM »

bench

Good to hear man!  I had a F-150 with the EcoBoost, it was decent but I got rid of it.  Those new 3500's are badass. 

Nothing wrong with having a big smoker, I'm debating on getting a large pit in my back yard.  I just have a small vertical smoker right now.

8)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2015, 08:04:03 AM »
I was talking to a lawyer who drove a Ford GT 40 into a parking lot I was in.   It was filthy and zero wax.  He said he never washes the car and couldn't care less how it looks. I just couldn't believe how that car was treated. I bet he didn't even change the oil on time.

I have a Camry and it's waxed and detailed to perfection.   ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2015, 08:43:02 AM »
I was talking to a lawyer who drove a Ford GT 40 into a parking lot I was in.   It was filthy and zero wax.  He said he never washes the car and couldn't care less how it looks. I just couldn't believe how that car was treated. I bet he didn't even change the oil on time.

I have a Camry and it's waxed and detailed to perfection.   ;D

A client of mine has a brand new F-type Jag.  It's his daily driver and it's a mess.  The interior is wrecked and he hasn't even washed it, ever.

It's funny how real car enthusiasts are, they always have clean rides.

My car gets a full seal/wax once every month or two and a full interior conditioning every few weeks.  Doesn't matter if it's the Vette or my beater.  Keep that shit clean.

8)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2015, 02:19:01 PM »
Money means freedom - the system is built on having dough unless you're in a special position.
Poor people have more often than not a pretty shitty life.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2015, 02:26:36 PM »
Some people like opulence, I like my soft hoodie from Walmart.

And Walmart is worth more money than any high end company on the planet. With the majority of their shit coming from China. The Waltons who own Walmart may as well be from China...