Author Topic: Vince Goodrum's Insider Report On The Mr Olympia Prejudging  (Read 5366 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince Goodrum's Insider Report On The Mr Olympia Prejudging
« on: September 19, 2015, 08:29:25 AM »
Once again, that time is upon us and the Mr Olympia is in full effect.  However, viewers from home are having to deal with quite possibly the worst commentary ever broadcasted in the history of this sport.  Other than Dennis James, who actually knows what he’s talking about, the other people are just opening up their mouths to insure that sounds are coming out in terms of whatever contractual obligation they have.  I finally decided to mute the whole thing and just watch the show which improved the experience by almost 300%.  Even worse, FlexOnline was so intent on people being on their website that they locked out the broadcast on Livestream meaning that everyone had to keep their computers on that one link or use another device to stream it to their TV.  FlexOnline basically lost the opportunity for people to actually browse their website.  Nice job folks.

Anyway, here’s my prejudging report on the Top 5.  If you want to get a report on the other competitors, then go check a forum or something.

Mamdouh Elssbiay (Big Ramy)

Yesterday, Ramy stepped on the scale at the press conference and was weighing at an earth-shattering 316 pounds!!! It impressed a lot of people at the event but I knew better.  A few years ago, Kai Greene was bragging about coming in at around 270 pounds and ended up dropping a few places due to being overweight.  When Ramy did step onstage at prejudging, I realized that I was correct in my assumption that he would spill over.  He was indeed huge but lacking in the cuts and definition needed to take out Phil Heath…..so bad in fact that when he started to fade, the judges moved him down a place to Dexter Jackson during the 1st callout.   I’m not sure why he was so obsessed with size for as he had more than enough.  His showing this year was pretty much a waste of time.  He would have been 7th at this show however with Kai Greene and Cedric Mcmillan who yesterday morning dropped out due to medical issues.  This appears to be a lucky break for Ramy as he’ll likely remain in the Top 5 tonight but next year, he needs to worry more about getting ripped and shredded than putting on more size.

Dexter Jackson

Well, what can you say about Dexter.  He’s 47 years old and is still kicking ass on stage bringing in once again a highly sharp physique with tons of definition.  Every movement that he made, those muscles, sinews, and cuts came alive and popped out from all places.  Obviously, he’s not in the same shape as he was when he won his first and only Mr Olympia Sandow but who cares.  His physique is still good enough to be declared  No.1 in the world easily.  However, the time in the spotlight is over and he’s in it to get those fat checks.

Dennis Wolf

Dennis showed up in great shape and he has nothing to be ashamed of.  However, his biggest issue is that he still hasn’t made any leaps and gains on his physique as it looks almost the same as last year.  That could a good and bad thing as it keeps him always placing high but its unfortunately going to keep him from claiming a Sandow unless the people placing above him slip.  He needs to desperately get his calves up and get his posing in order as he still shows his weaknesses with his physique.  He’ll still get a hefty sum for his efforts but anything other than being Mr Olympia is a loss for Dennis.

Shawn Rhoden

Shawn finished 3rd at last years Olympia and was told left and right to add more size.  Low and behold, he did just that and in many of the poses with Phil Heath, he was kicking his ass.  However, that added size came with a heavy price.  Shawn’s waist pretty much came unhinged and in a number of poses, his stomach basically jumped out like a dog who hangs his head out the car door going down a road.  He will move up to 2nd place but it will be due to outside circumstances rather than the actual progression of his physique.

Phil Heath

Phil Heath will more than likely be the 2015 Mr Olympia winner since he received the biggest gift any Olympian ever could.  Hopefully he’ll do us all a favor and buy some class with the prize money as his behavior over the years has been very “Kanye West”.  Part of being Mr Olympia is being a dignified representative of the sport.  Phil is clearly not that person.  Its going to be very sad for him when his time on top is over.

A

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Vince Goodrum's Insider Report On The Mr Olympia Prejudging
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 08:33:49 AM »
Insiders report on the Olympia coming From a filthy stinking trailer thousands of miles away......

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
Re: Vince Goodrum's Inside the trailer Report On The Mr Olympia Prejudging
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 08:38:54 AM »
Fixed.
©

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 08:39:32 AM »
It impressed a lot of people at the event but I knew better. 

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2015, 08:42:39 AM »
Vince, if you could take away one of your problems (black, gay, retarded, fat, poor) which would it be?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2015, 08:48:40 AM »
Vince, if you could take away one of your problems (black, gay, retarded, fat, poor) which would it be?

Don't forget "ugly".

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2015, 08:49:12 AM »
I see Melvin Goodrum has access to WiFi at the Piggly Wiggly commissary.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2015, 08:52:24 AM »
Vince's reports are a " breath of fresh air " compared to all the other online bodybuilding outlets and news sources and blogs. I for one welcome his unbiased commentary and "on point" observations.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2015, 08:53:23 AM »
Good stuff Vince!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2015, 08:55:30 AM »
Good write up Vince...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2015, 08:59:40 AM »

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2015, 09:48:19 AM »
Once again, that time is upon us and the Mr Olympia is in full effect.  However, viewers from home are having to deal with quite possibly the worst commentary ever broadcasted in the history of this sport.  Other than Dennis James, who actually knows what he’s talking about, the other people are just opening up their mouths to insure that sounds are coming out in terms of whatever contractual obligation they have.  I finally decided to mute the whole thing and just watch the show which improved the experience by almost 300%.  Even worse, FlexOnline was so intent on people being on their website that they locked out the broadcast on Livestream meaning that everyone had to keep their computers on that one link or use another device to stream it to their TV.  FlexOnline basically lost the opportunity for people to actually browse their website.  Nice job folks.

Anyway, here’s my prejudging report on the Top 5.  If you want to get a report on the other competitors, then go check a forum or something.

Mamdouh Elssbiay (Big Ramy)

Yesterday, Ramy stepped on the scale at the press conference and was weighing at an earth-shattering 316 pounds!!! It impressed a lot of people at the event but I knew better.  A few years ago, Kai Greene was bragging about coming in at around 270 pounds and ended up dropping a few places due to being overweight.  When Ramy did step onstage at prejudging, I realized that I was correct in my assumption that he would spill over.  He was indeed huge but lacking in the cuts and definition needed to take out Phil Heath…..so bad in fact that when he started to fade, the judges moved him down a place to Dexter Jackson during the 1st callout.   I’m not sure why he was so obsessed with size for as he had more than enough.  His showing this year was pretty much a waste of time.  He would have been 7th at this show however with Kai Greene and Cedric Mcmillan who yesterday morning dropped out due to medical issues.  This appears to be a lucky break for Ramy as he’ll likely remain in the Top 5 tonight but next year, he needs to worry more about getting ripped and shredded than putting on more size.

Dexter Jackson

Well, what can you say about Dexter.  He’s 47 years old and is still kicking ass on stage bringing in once again a highly sharp physique with tons of definition.  Every movement that he made, those muscles, sinews, and cuts came alive and popped out from all places.  Obviously, he’s not in the same shape as he was when he won his first and only Mr Olympia Sandow but who cares.  His physique is still good enough to be declared  No.1 in the world easily.  However, the time in the spotlight is over and he’s in it to get those fat checks.

Dennis Wolf

Dennis showed up in great shape and he has nothing to be ashamed of.  However, his biggest issue is that he still hasn’t made any leaps and gains on his physique as it looks almost the same as last year.  That could a good and bad thing as it keeps him always placing high but its unfortunately going to keep him from claiming a Sandow unless the people placing above him slip.  He needs to desperately get his calves up and get his posing in order as he still shows his weaknesses with his physique.  He’ll still get a hefty sum for his efforts but anything other than being Mr Olympia is a loss for Dennis.

Shawn Rhoden

Shawn finished 3rd at last years Olympia and was told left and right to add more size.  Low and behold, he did just that and in many of the poses with Phil Heath, he was kicking his ass.  However, that added size came with a heavy price.  Shawn’s waist pretty much came unhinged and in a number of poses, his stomach basically jumped out like a dog who hangs his head out the car door going down a road.  He will move up to 2nd place but it will be due to outside circumstances rather than the actual progression of his physique.

Phil Heath

Phil Heath will more than likely be the 2015 Mr Olympia winner since he received the biggest gift any Olympian ever could.  Hopefully he’ll do us all a favor and buy some class with the prize money as his behavior over the years has been very “Kanye West”.  Part of being Mr Olympia is being a dignified representative of the sport.  Phil is clearly not that person.  Its going to be very sad for him when his time on top is over.

You gleaned all of that streaming off your 20-inch black and white TV?

Once a broke bitch, always a broke bitch.

Goodrum reporting on BBing is like Richard Simmons doing MMA play by play.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2015, 09:48:54 AM »
Vince thx for the effort sweetie but we would rather wait for Harley's report
I think he'll actually be there and the bodybuilders will actually talk to him and want to be seen in public with him
w

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2015, 09:53:26 AM »
Vince thx for the effort sweetie but we would rather wait for Harley's report
I think he'll actually be there and the bodybuilders will actually talk to him and want to be seen in public with him

"It impressed a lot of people at the event, but I knew better."

This kind of abject stupidity always ends up becoming a Getbig meme.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2015, 09:54:32 AM »
We should ourselves lucky to have a consummate professional like Vince providing timely, insightful commentary. 8)

epic_alien

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2015, 09:54:44 AM »
mr insider

dexter is 45 years old.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2015, 09:57:30 AM »
Vince, you fucking suck, at everything. Kill yourself now.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2015, 10:00:35 AM »
Vince, you fucking suck, at everything. Kill yourself now.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2015, 10:02:43 AM »

Cedric Mcmillan who yesterday morning dropped out due to medical issues. 

WHAT!?!?!?  So Cedric is out?  ??? :o
T

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2015, 10:04:33 AM »

"It impressed a lot of people on getbig, but I knew better."

"It impressed a lot of people in this thread, but I knew better."

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2015, 10:07:28 AM »

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=580747.0

Very informative thread here by the broke black buttblasted bitch.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2015, 10:08:15 AM »
I realized that I was correct in my assumption that he would spill over. His showing this year was pretty much a waste of time.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2015, 10:09:35 AM »
"It impressed a lot of people on getbig, but I knew better."

"It impressed a lot of people in this thread, but I knew better."

"It impressed a lot of guys at the glory hole, but I blew better"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2015, 10:12:26 AM »

Ever since he snapped that penis selfie for the schmoe, yup, he's "out".

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2015, 10:13:10 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=580747.0

Very informative thread here by the broke black buttblasted bitch.

Thx Chopper, the board has been a bit busy this weekend - appreciate the link  ;)
T