Author Topic: Vince Comerford  (Read 3621 times)

richbmraz03

• Getbig II
Vince Comerford
« on: March 05, 2006, 04:11:07 AM »
Anyone know whatever happened to The Blond Myth? AWesome physique. Turned Pro after winning m.w.t. class at 87 National.s

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Vince Comerford
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 09:56:28 AM »
I remember a ridiculous profile of Vinny baby for one of the WBF shows with film of him running as if it was part of his training.   It actually looked like he had never run before and was learning what to do.  One wide midget.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 10:27:23 AM »
Anyone know whatever happened to The Blond Myth? AWesome physique. Turned Pro after winning m.w.t. class at 87 National.s

The last I saw of him was on an episode of WBF Bodystars, that aired one week before the 1992 WBF Championships (I have it on tape) He was training chest, doing incline dumbbell presses, cable crossovers, and dips.

On the day of the show (which I watched and taped on pay-per-view), The MC, "Mean" Gene Okerlund announced that Comeford had pneumonia and would not be competing that night.

In tribute, they played the video that would have been Comerford's pre-film for his posing routine. It aired between the routine of Johnnie Morant (The Executioner) and that of WBF Champion, Gary Strydom.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 10:32:26 AM »
I remember a ridiculous profile of Vinny baby for one of the WBF shows with film of him running as if it was part of his training.   It actually looked like he had never run before and was learning what to do.  One wide midget.
another 4'10" giant

JOEMUSCLE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 10:43:50 AM »
I read somewhere, maybe 6-8 years ago, he was working as a prison guard (in New Jersey, I think).  Another fine example of bodybuilding fame without fortune.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 10:49:17 AM »
I read somewhere, maybe 6-8 years ago, he was working as a prison guard (in New Jersey, I think).  Another fine example of bodybuilding fame without fortune.
  he could make some good money running roids inside the joint on the shade